Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? (72075 Views)

4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by 912(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hahahahah absolutely None!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by AmazingELixir: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
No regrets for me...I must remain here in Nigeria until Buhari leaves Aso rock with his nextLevel agenda

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by salbis(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
I have started saving towards leaving this country any moment from 2021. May God's helping hands locate me.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by Jackipapa: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
justwise:
My only regret is not leaving earlier.

Same to me here in .........
My siblings are good, trying to take all my siblings out due to the news about 9ger daily.

I'm almost done, remain only my sister's last born who the father is blocking his way!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
No regrets.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by Asadujames202(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
Op give me connection make I migrate to Spain.

Even if na to wash dead body I go do am

15 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
good4all40:
If you migrated from Nigeria to most first world countries legally, your only regret will be not leaving Nigeria early, l doubt this country is going to develop with these type of visioness leaders, sometimes you get mad for finding yourself in this part of the world but there is little or nothing you can do about it, we have accepted our faiths.

This country is so bad that you can be killed by anything the security of our country has never been this worst.

Very true. The system over there rewards hardwork.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by DMerciful(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Not leaving earlier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by STENON(f): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
justwise:
My only regret is not leaving earlier.

hahahaha...lols. Naso o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by chibu4u2(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Asadujames202:
Op give me connection make I migrate to Spain.

Even if na to wash dead body I go do am

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brother deadbody own too much abeg......but i fit wash toilet sha.

12 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by royal231(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
My regrets na my 2 girls wey Don go marry leave me single.. Girls wey worship me those days �

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by Tonyspecial(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
No regrets yet, when i travel first of all then i will count my regrets and name them one by one

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by landmark86: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sonel:

Bro, which country are you pls?

WHY THE QUESTION?
Or you won go rob him?
Abeg gerrhaout

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by Kingpele(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Forget this guys that are hyping abroad, you will first of all Miss your loved ones, then you will feel alone and the way this whites will be looking at you, you will feel inferior to them, then the hatred of some whites, they did make u feel you messed up your country and come to their own to enjoy life, they will hate u for it and keep reminding you of it, I passed through to shit in Turkey and Kosovo but am back now and I regret ever leaving this country, make money here you can give yourself everything u need, be it light, good house, security and water then u flex like u own the town....

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by gnykelly(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Drenimarcus:
I miss this, my last drink and asun before I left.

sad
Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by ekwerendi(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
I don't have any regret... because I know with people like me, Nigeria will be great again...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by Olam09(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
My regret is that some people are lying on this thread they are forming audio travel here mean while 87% those liar has never been to the Nigeria border for once

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by Kingpele(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
;DForget this guys that are hyping abroad, you will first of all Miss your loved ones, then you will feel alone and the way this whites will be looking at you, you will feel inferior to them, then the hatred of some whites, they did make u feel you messed up your country and come to their own to enjoy life, they will hate u for it and keep reminding you of it, I passed through to shit in Turkey and Kosovo but am back now and I regret ever leaving this country, make money here you can give yourself everything u need, be it light, good house, security and water then u flex like u own the town....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by Enyimbamercedes: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
I have no regrets at all... No regrets leaving the United Kingdom to live in Nigeria

18 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by FEGNO: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Not leaving much earlier than when i did. All the years i wasted going on vacation and resisting advice to stay back because i so believed in Nigeria. I really came to regret not heeding the advice and fighting it for over 10 years.

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by newinventions: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Temple1288:
grin

Regrets for leaving the Zoo??

You're funny!

Seeing people who reason like Human Beings will make you regret not leaving the British Game Reserve/Zoo earlier..

Modified: My only regret is that in no distant time, I'll be back permanently as customs and traditions demand. Ultimately 'AKA YA EBU OVO' shouldn't stay outside for too long.. It's really painful!

So you cannot break that custom of yours. You are god here on Earth. Don't forget that.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by ojsmscom(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
I have no regret at all..no single regret for leaving Nigeria for Canada....back then in 2012 after graduation from polytechnic...I saw there was no big chance for me,so I had to sell our only land and jet out...now what is Nigerian land...a shithole country

18 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by Judybash93(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lawalemi:
Amazing. I opened this thread to gather experiences but it's shocking that not anyone is regretting their adventure yet. My God, who will save Nigeria from evil leaders?

It's not only the leaders, the people are also part of the problem.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by Tonyspecial(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
seankafor:
I feel for you.

There is light bro, at the end of the tunnel
Good tunnels now dey get light even b4 the end, Bros!

12 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by cjudy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
My greatest regret is staying and living in this country with one rotten fish seller and BBQ

16 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by chibu4u2(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kingpele:
Forget this guys that are hyping abroad, you will first of all Miss your loved ones, then you will feel alone and the way this whites will be looking at you, you will feel inferior to them, then the hatred of some whites, they did make u feel you messed up your country and come to their own to enjoy life, they will hate u for it and keep reminding you of it, I passed through to shit in Turkey and Kosovo but am back now and I regret ever leaving this country, make money here you can give yourself everything u need, be it light, good house, security and water then u flex like u own the town....

You may be right anyway but there are strong exceptions to countries like USA. London, Canada, sweden and australia. Usa, london and canada have enough blacks so racism is quite lower over there compared to other countries........never liked turkey from day one, too much racism

29 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by AreaFada2: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Regret being too busy with life and didn't return to visit often enough. Especially in the early years.

By the time you now have more free time to be visiting more often, parents are old and then gone for good.

Now it's just saddening how 9ja that was sweet like honey when growing up is now just a den of kidnappers, yahoo boys, ritual killers, Boko, herdsmen and robbers. Very sad.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Your Regrets For Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dumb to think anyone has regret leaving Nigeria

The only people with regrets are those caught up in the desert

NAIJIRA bu contri egwu aja (a play play country)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? / Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.