Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (83294 Views)

Married, But Living As Single / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But Feels Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by gazilion: 3:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Girlwhocares:
@bankowner,
Thank you so much I've been looking up for counsellor(s) online to rebook appointment with and I'm open to all critics as long as I wil yield a positive result.

Once again,thank you.

I feel for you really! I can only pray for you. Don't go the way of Divorce. The reproach, the stigma and the consequences are much. God hates divorce!! Are you born again? Are you a believer??
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 23, 2020
Girlwhocares:

Thank you so much ma
I really appreciate your contribution and I will work on it.

More wisdom and blessings to you.

I told this to one of my friends back in university, she took my word for it, and it worked for her.

Sweetheart, your heart is big enough and can love whoever you choose as long as you put your mind to it.

You are still holding on to the love of your ex, which is why you can't love your husband. Let go of that former love and embrace this new love that live has given you.

You can always love someone new as long as they have the right qualities. And remember, as Christians, we should even love everyone just as God loves us.

1 Like

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by Obynolee(f): 4:10am On Feb 23, 2020
Girlwhocares:
Please help me, I'm loosing my sanity everyday!
I'm scared to open up to friends and families because of what they will think or how disappointed or bad I will make them feel, also I'm afraid people will be judgemental about my actions.

I'm not physically and emotional connected with my husband which is affecting our marriage and my well-being, we live as co-tenant, we hardly have any conversation, we do things differently, we share different rooms, no sex for the past 3 years! Even during courtship and the fist two years of marriage I can account for days we were intimate.

Things are fallen out of place everyday, we have a child together who will be 4yrs and the thought of having another child has not crossed my mind.

I get irritated at everything, I hardly show appreciation towards him even if it means he has done his best, which later i will find myself guilty and try to make up but the spark and connection isn't just there.

Most times, I have a non-challant attitude towards him and everything he does to make me happy.

I feel lonely, bored and incomplete even when I'm 90% sure my husband loves me and always ready to make me happy.

I feel awkward communicating my feelings and thoughts to him because I know I might flare up with anger even when he hasn't done or said anything to warrant it.

Please I have come to this faceless forum to pour out my mind, my heart is heavy, I need someone to talk to, I'm afraid my personal intention of walking out this marriage even when my husband hasn't done anything to deserve this might backfire and has its negative effect on our child.

I honestly don't need anyone to insult me please as I'm going through a lot. All i need is mature married wo(men) opinions

Thank you for your time.

This is the result of marrying who is ready not whom you love which 95% of our girls are guilty of,secondly, how have you guys copping for the past three years?,what are the excuses you used to give to him when he wants to be intimate with you or are you saying that you guys were not sexually active before marriage?. If this story is true,you or both of you are cheating. Leave that man alone before you stab him and rot in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by Yalakatasa: 4:10am On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
Divorce him.

Your happiness is Paramount in all the epistle you composed.

Divorce him and move on
[/s]
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by nini007(m): 4:11am On Feb 23, 2020
daddytime:
Yet, another.

Madam, there is nothing anyone on here (a faceless forum) can advise you that'd matter any, or have any meaningful impact on your sham marriage because, from the get-go, you knew love was non-existent amongst anything else that must have attracted him to you.

You knew how you felt about him during courtship, into marriage, and up until now. I'm very certain that the only thing that had changed has been a progression in how much he disgusts you.

I feel so sorry for the poor naive man. He is indeed naive and a mugu. If he wasn't the previous and the latter, trust me when I say, even someone who was blind, deaf and mute, would be just too sensitive to the much hate you have and exhibit for this poor man.

On a side note, does anyone notice how relationships are gradually losing everything relationship about them?

The good old heart2heart or tete a tete between lovers and couples is being daily trashed on the alter of social media, where people now come to bare their minds on issues bordering on their lives and well beings, while hoping to get advised or validation from complete strangers who have zero to no idea how it truly seats with them on the whole.

Everything for the life just dey get k-leg dey go anyhow...

Na wa

Though you didn't proffer any solution, but you are one damn good writer.
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by Kingugo100: 4:14am On Feb 23, 2020
No sex for 3 years madam you're getting it outside.
To be honest that husband if yours is either an angel or a big time mumu.
Your village people has finally succeeded in destroying your life.
You need spiritual help cos what you explained are sings of Spiritual husband. Go get yourself delivered cos believe me you're about to receive sense in the most humiliating way from your husband. He will wake up and by then, I rest my case.....
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by Dreal1247: 4:20am On Feb 23, 2020
Girlwhocares:

I have opened up to two counsellors to seek for their professional therapy but they ended up been biased and sentimental,hence their involvement was fruitless.

However,there's no harm in trying another therapist who will more professional in his/her dealings.

Thank you so much for the suggestions and i will surely look into it.
I may not know your location, but I'm touched observing your sincerity and desperation to be a better wife. I believe that is a good starting point. If you are in Lagos, find your way to Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries, International Headquarters, Yaba. Ask of the Happy Home counseling department. You will thank me later. You won't be compelled to become a member. Your case is both psychological and spiritual combined together. If you can't get there, send me a private message.God bless you.
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by nini007(m): 4:22am On Feb 23, 2020
Girlwhocares:

Well,he's not taking care of my bills,i make my own money but he's responsible in his own lil way.
Thank you.
This confirms zero love for the guy initially. You danced to your mother's tune. Mother's don't always know what's best for us, they can only guide or advice.

Sit yourself down and think if you can ever get yourself to love this man, if you can then good. But if you can't, just set him and yourself free!

If not both of you, one of you is cheating.

I suspect you!
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by Obynolee(f): 4:32am On Feb 23, 2020
cococandy:
3 years of no sex? Who are you both having sex with?

What does your husband think about the separation?

What does he think about the marriage in general? I can’t imagine he’s happy with 3 years of no sex with you

So far she has avoided that question, "where are you getting your sex from" like a plague.

2 Likes

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by bobowaja(m): 4:50am On Feb 23, 2020
Obynolee:

So far she has avoided that question, "where are you getting your sex from" like a plague.
She is a cheat. Probably cheating with her so called Ex or someone with the Ex qualities.

I can only blame that SIMP of a man for forcing his way into her life and also putting up with her bullsh!ts.

Men like me will take a very long walk and never look back.

3 Likes

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by bigiyaro(m): 5:13am On Feb 23, 2020
Ishilove:
Op what was that special reason that made you accept his marriage proposal in the first place?

Start from there first.
na money nah. plenty money.

1 Like

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 23, 2020
Girlwhocares:
we share different rooms, no sex for the past 3 years! Even during courtship and the fist two years of marriage I can account for days we were intimate.

I seriously can't imagine how wet you'll be down there

I can give you discreet sex that you'll enjoy

I can lick you very well, suck your boobs and fvck you very hard with my 8 inch big divk

My divk will not cum unless I have seen you cum at least 3 times

I can give you body massages

I know plenty position on the bed and I Sabi fvck wella

I can also sex chat with you

Contact me on whatsapp to see pictures of my 8 inch big divk with proof of ownership

09020747215 or you can use this link to contact me directly on whatsapp https:///2349020747215/?

I promise to make you cum hard on my tongue and divk
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by Ikpongiton: 5:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Girlwhocares:

Well,he's not taking care of my bills,i make my own money but he's responsible in his own lil way.
Thank you.
there is an hospital that take care of mad women and those about to be mad.but i strongly recommend the one in port harcourt for you.

2 Likes

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by KangaIye: 5:23am On Feb 23, 2020
movement2020:

That grudge is really embedded in you and love of 15yrs is no joke coupled with the fact that you didn't date your husband. The foundation was the problem.

Ma, no one and nobody should stay in a [url]relationship[/url] where he or she is not happy. Your happiness really matters. You already know what you want and making efforts to make it work is not yielding positive response.

Few questions more

Would you drop the kid for him?

The seperation you're seeking, is it to re-strategize in order to develop love from afar or date a new guy and see if that would work or go back to your former relationship if he has not married (I doubt).

Do you find it hard to tell him your inner most mind?

So the Man she is tormenting happiness Doesn’t Matter

1 Like

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by Howellz(m): 5:26am On Feb 23, 2020
Madam,, You must be a witch with a very wicked Heart.
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by laiza(m): 5:36am On Feb 23, 2020
Girlwhocares:

He's highly intelligent which is a great turn on for me in any relationship,we never dated,but we were good friends!
The issue of us getting married was as a result of making his intention known to my people which they accepted all cos he was a good guy whom my mum said he knows he will never treat me wrong!
Yes,i accepted to marry him not for love cos all through our friendship i never see us as lovers but i thought i will overcome all the anxieties and will grow to love him as we grow together(what my mum made me understand)now
I have been struggling with feelings of loving him and its isnt just adding up.
Madam there is nothing wrong with you. You must not love all men and marriage is not for everybody. If you really care for that man you will find him a young lady that can satisfy his sexual desires and you too may do the same should you guys want to continue to cohabit to raise your child, otherwise just respectfully walk out of the marriage.
Your issue is psychological, emotional and that man doesn't deserve all the torment. Leave while there is still sanity so hatred and resentment will not set in his heart.
I wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by ProtectMyMoney: 5:37am On Feb 23, 2020
Girlwhocares:

Yes,have been dating my bf for (15yrs)he was my first nd the only one have ever loved,our problem started when my dad said he witnessed where exhibited an unruly characters to some elders and also cos of the friends he moves with recently as at then and that he wasnt comfortable with our relationship (which i pleaded and made him understand everyone deserves another chance but cos how principled my dad was he insisted he won't consent to our union)
To be candid,this is the guy have share all my life with,he's all i wanted in a man but my dad opinion ruined our relationship.

I think seperation from my husband is all i need just for clarity sake but honestly,the more i try to make the marriage work the more i drift away from him and I dont know how to go about it.

I have visited two marriage counsellors without informing my husband all in my effort to work things but not yielding results as expected

Oh....i wasn't wrong after all...i am 100% sure it is Whatsapp messages from this Ex above that is making you not be fully in your marriage.

You can prove me wrong. Screenshot your whatsapp chats with this Ex, blot out any identifying details and let Nairalanders counsel you with facts.

It is difficult to force love. You will only be pretending because you have not reset your brain that you are now married.

You need to stop comparing your husband to your Ex bf if you want your situation to change.

3 Likes

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by toprealman: 5:39am On Feb 23, 2020
Girlwhocares:
I'm scared to open up to friends and families because of what they will think or how disappointed or bad I will make them feel, also I'm afraid people will be judgemental about my actions.

I'm not physically and emotional connected with my husband which is affecting our marriage and my well-being, we live as co-tenant, we hardly have any conversation, we do things differently, we share different rooms, no sex for the past 3 years! Even during courtship and the fist two years of marriage I can account for days we were intimate.

Things are fallen out of place everyday, we have a child together who will be 4yrs and the thought of having another child has not crossed my mind.

I get irritated at everything, I hardly show appreciation towards him even if it means he has done his best, which later i will find myself guilty and try to make up but the spark and connection isn't just there.

Most times, I have a non-challant attitude towards him and everything he does to make me happy.

I feel lonely, bored and incomplete even when I'm 90% sure my husband loves me and always ready to make me happy.

I feel awkward communicating my feelings and thoughts to him because I know I might flare up with anger even when he hasn't done or said anything to warrant it.

Please I have come to this faceless forum to pour out my mind, my heart is heavy, I need someone to talk to, I'm afraid my personal intention of walking out this marriage even when my husband hasn't done anything to deserve this might backfire and has its negative effect on our child.

I honestly don't need anyone to insult me please as I'm going through a lot. All i need is mature married wo(men) opinions

Thank you for your time.

Your "friend zoning" lifestyle has caught up with you. Decend from your high horses madam......for your own good. Clearly your husband is having the best time of his life.....he cannot come and keel emsef cool
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by zexy2030(m): 5:41am On Feb 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pls shut it! You must think every woman can't stay without sex this one u shouting cheating upandan
most women can't stay an average of 6months without sex based on these conditions
1. if she is healthy and living with her husband, what happens to days she ovulates, the engorged clitoris, even if she masturbates she is having sex.
2. if she's nt a full time career lady, though she is making her own money enough to cater for her own needs.
3. if she has been disvirgined and the broke up or the guy travelled out.
Women, are full episode of what we call wo(rry)men.
You must find men in their pain or pleasure, when I say men I mean sex.
No b today I know say women love sex more than men.
I was just 6 when 4grown ladies raped me, leaving me with a curved dick.
so pls stop saying what u don't know, I kept a relationship of no sex for 9 yrs, we are far apart on different campuses. my girl friend told me she is learning some things that will help us in marriage, let me you what she was learning, practically different sex styles, she confessed later for me to forgive her, that she knew I'm a holy man, so something bad would not happen to her, when I found out, after knowing she wasn't a virgin, the room close to her room in ado ekiti was a girl steadily banging guys for money.
so every night she hears moans of this girl and feels jealous. Not knowing she was feeling like having sex everynight. But she decided to be celibate.
one night,she called a tall guy who she took as a son to stay with till day break she stays alone, just imagine what would have happened.
I called one night about 12am she was busying my calls. Later she called back that a guy is disturbing that he wants to sleep in her house, so she went to sleep in the room with that lady that bangs every night.
so sweetcunt97 stop saying some women stay long without fvck, its only true when she is a virgin or she was horribly circumcised but she is not circumcised and stay 3yrs without sex, it's a fallacy.

3 Likes

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by Wettoid123: 5:45am On Feb 23, 2020
Lexis rx 330 with chilling a/c open roof,good sound system,shock absorber intact the car is perfectly ok,buy and drive give away price 1.7 million contact me on 07013609309 benin city.

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by Wettoid123: 5:49am On Feb 23, 2020
Inside

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by oloripeter(m): 6:01am On Feb 23, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] open your heart and allow holy spirit of God to put you through
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by ityP(m): 6:07am On Feb 23, 2020
You're just not cut out for marriage. Even if you married that ex of yours, you wee still fall out of love. Just divorce this husband of yours and be single. You'd be happier, I promise you
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by 4ckz: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Girlwhocares:

Thank you for your time.

Love is a decision, has always been, will always be, you have never decided to love him.

And I can bet, the entirety of the problem is his looks, you might try to deny it, na you sabi, I have a lot of female friends (even married ones) and I know how much looks mean to them.

In life you don't get all you want, you sacrifice the lesser want for the greater want, but you, I can bet you want his personality with the looks of your 15 yr ol ex.

YOU ARE VERY WICKED AND SELFISH.

6 Likes

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by ityP(m): 6:10am On Feb 23, 2020
4ckz:

Love is a decision, has always been, will always be, you have never decided to love him.

And I can bet, the entirety of the problem is his looks, you might try to deny it, na you sabi, I have a lot of female friends (even married ones) and I know how much looks mean to them.

In life you don't get all you want, you sacrifice the lesser want for the greater want, but you, I can bet you want his personality with the looks of your 15 yr ol ex.

YOU ARE VERY WICKED AND SELFISH.

No long talk bro. You're very correct. Na him looks be the problem. All this talk na okoto meow skrrr skrr

2 Likes

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by 4ckz: 6:16am On Feb 23, 2020
ityP:

No long talk bro. You're very correct. Na him looks be the problem. All this talk na okoto meow skrrr skrr

Anyone who have related with women well enough will know it's the looks. They never admit it, sometimes they won't even admit it to their selves.

When ever I hear things like, "that guy is good, but I don't love him", I don know say the guy worwor

4 Likes

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by Christmasdon(m): 6:18am On Feb 23, 2020
op your problems started from your school days, you always come first position in class but you never ask questions. That is where your problems started from. Meanwhile, this your problem is just a small case, see what you do, bring your child come close and sleep on his laps. play love with him, tell him truths, like i am so sorry. bite his ear, throw pillows at him.
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by martowskin1(m): 6:18am On Feb 23, 2020
Girlwhocares:

Yes,have been dating my bf for (15yrs)he was my first nd the only one have ever loved,our problem started when my dad said he witnessed where exhibited an unruly characters to some elders and also cos of the friends he moves with recently as at then and that he wasnt comfortable with our relationship (which i pleaded and made him understand everyone deserves another chance but cos how principled my dad was he insisted he won't consent to our union)
To be candid,this is the guy have share all my life with,he's all i wanted in a man but my dad opinion ruined our relationship.

I think seperation from my husband is all i need just for clarity sake but honestly,the more i try to make the marriage work the more i drift away from him and I dont know how to go about it.

I have visited two marriage counsellors without informing my husband all in my effort to work things but not yielding results as expected

U are psychologically attached to ur first BF. But in all reality, it might not be greener as u think.

To be fair to ur husband, why not sit down with him , discus this issue with him, u can't deal with it alone, both of you should see the marriage counselor together

When things will be done on u, is when this marriage eventually come to an end
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by Omar09(m): 6:20am On Feb 23, 2020
philip0906:

Senseless talk from her fellow witches!!!

Until you understand “Attraction” of men and women, you will still find what you bolded at my comment strange. If you checked very well, you will see I blamed her very well for her part in ruining the young man's life “.... You will be labeled a bad person cause you deserve it”.

Most marriages today is by force. Either the man is forcing himself on her or the woman is forcing herself to love him.
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by ityP(m): 6:20am On Feb 23, 2020
4ckz:

Anyone who have related with women well enough will know it's the looks. They never admit it, sometimes they won't even admit it to their selves.

When ever I hear things like, "that guy is good, but I don't love him", I don know say the guy worwor

It's easy to sense this tbh. And as u said, she's probably even deceiving herself that that's not it. Deep down, that is the problem. She should just let the guy go. This marriage is dead already
Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by annyberry: 6:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Dere are so many unmarried ladies out dere,b kind to move out and stop blocking some else luck wit ur husband............ U better work on ursef first bfor working on ur marriage...... Bless ur soul dat ur husband is d patience type oda men would av returned u back to ur parents house..........u better b guided

1 Like

Re: Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed by ityP(m): 6:22am On Feb 23, 2020
Omar09:

Until you understand “Attraction” of men and women, you will still find what you bolded at my comment strange. If you checked very well, you will see I blamed her very well for her part in ruining the young man's life “.... You will be labeled a bad person cause you deserve it”.

Most marriages today is by force. Either the man is forcing himself on her or the woman is forcing herself to love him.

The moment you realize that love plays only a very minute fraction in marriage, the better for you. Even if she married that ex she claims to love, this same woman would not be satisfied. Las las, marriage is not for everybody and clearly, it isn't for this lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.