Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (42957 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Should I Share A Room With My Wife Or Live In Separate Rooms In The House? / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Fragility6: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
maasoap:

Because there were no many media outlets like these years back. These media platforms today are really helping people to learn, to be informed. We should appreciate it. Here, one can get best advices at free of charge and on top of that, staying anonymous.
And how this helped? The statistics is starring at you here
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by KingAzari: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
PrinceGallant:
I prefer different rooms if possible.

Enough spaces allow breathing. Let me have my things under my control. Women likes coolers, many luggages, they can keep cooking pots inside wardrobes. They love loads both useless and useful loads too much.

Let her have her rooms and arrange it to her best wish, let me have my reading table and my bed alone. I hate too much loads

So right. A man should be able to wake up at night, switch on his reading lights and do one or two jobs without worrying about waking up his partner.

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
Divay22:

Lol grin grin grin grin Coolers ko
You're right thou. My mum have a big pot that's occupying space in our house. Not like she uses it often o grin grin It's so annoying.

So you’re still being fed by your parents. I’ve always known most of you fond of saying rubbish on the family and romance section are teenagers.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by bizzibodi(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
In village setting wife hav separate rooms.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by neonly: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
James289:
It is good and at the same time it is not good, it depends on the relationship.
Nagging wife... Yes
Drunker husband..Yes
Bed wetting wife..Yes
Smoker husband..Yes
Cheating couple..Yes
They're just living together for the sake of their children not for love
But in relationship where there are love, respect, caring, cleanness, ...No.

U right abt d children issue sha

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Divay22(f): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Plead:

So you’re still being fed by your parents. I’ve always known most of you fond of saying rubbish on the family and romance section are teenagers.
Hahahahaha
You're not worth my time cool cheesy cheesy Check the next person

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Men need space. I am always busy with my phone and won't want any distractions. Have your room while I have mine for our privacy sake.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Unrated900(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
attacker321:

You're bringing another dimension to the subject matter. This is not about how much a husband spends on his wife and her family.

The question is should they stay in separate rooms? Pros and cons.

I tire ooooo
Very simple subject
Yes or no
He was writing script
Their time are the one that bang bang bang their woman for 5 times in a week
Shiooor
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
bukatyne:
For me, Capital No.

When we are building our house by God's grace, our room would be massive.

Some couples share a room and have another room where the wives put their stuff.
thank God u know say women sabi load room with their junks
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Christmasdon(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
James289:
Nagging wife... Yes
Drunker husband..Yes
Bed wetting wife..Yes
Smoker husband..Yes
Cheating couple..Yes
.THE MOST HAPPENING IS THE SNORING WIFE.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Kiloseria: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Some women are extremely dirty.

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by mysticwarrior(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
James289:
Nagging wife... Yes
Drunker husband..Yes
Bed wetting wife..Yes
Smoker husband..Yes
Cheating couple..Yes
nice but you forgot to add chronic snooring husband/ wife and the one's who farts terribly while sleeping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Christmasdon(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
Divay22:

Hahahahaha
You're not worth my time cool cheesy cheesy Check the next person
.WOMEN CAN INSULT PERSON O IMAGINE THE INSULT SHE THREW ON THIS GUY. THATS IS WHY THEY ARE BEING TREATED LIKE GOATS.
WOMEN STOP HAVING BITTER HEARTS AND EVIL HEART.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by AirstarKane(f): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
DonEd:
Sometimes, a man needs to be alone. The principle of space also applies in marriages too.

Sometimes, untidyness can bring about an argument that will lead to a fight. This and other issues are factors circling why sometimes, they have separate rooms but can sleep together most often.
I recently had a discussion with my fiance and I told him I need a room to myself. I can b3 sleeping in your room but then there's the need for space sometimes. He refused o we are still on the issue.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by lifenajeje(m): 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
She sleeps with the kids due to the following reasons ..

* My second child is scared to sleep alone .
* My son leaves the bed and sleeps on tiles so she wakes up and put him back on the bed ..

Note : Anytime we want each other .the kids cooperate ..

2 Likes

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by easiest(m): 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
After he paid huge for traditional marriage, paid bride price, still did white wedding.

He even pays for his wife bills, he also sends money to the wife's father and mother. He also pays for his wife's brother school fees and his wife's sister is currently in his house living with them.

His wife's sister is currently in year two and she comes stay with them every vacation. He even pays for her school fees, house rent and still gives her some cash in case of miscellaneous expenses.

He even opened a supermarket for the wife and still gives her #50k everyweek.

And someone comes here to ask if they should or shouldn't

After all this self the man requires to rest, he need private time to think on how to make more money, living separate room does not mean they didn't love each other. My papa and mama lives separate room yet they live love each other

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by joepepsy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin grin different planet will be fine.
YourCoffin:
With the recent news on wives stabbing their husbands in their sleep, it is advisable couples stay in different rooms, if possible different buildings
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Wendymary: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Off course, yes.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by COURVOISier(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yes, separate rooms, but always sleep in wifey's room grin
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by spiceadole: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
I have always wanted and loved my own space.

He has his own room.
I have my own room.

But we sleep in his room or mine...when its convenient.

I can't imagine being in the same room with my husband every time...
I will choke...
My space is essential for my peace.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by WinkWrld: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
Most people saying Big no either live in room and parlour or just 2bedroom. When you can afford a bigger house, it is ideal a woman has and stays in her own room. Everyone at somepoint need to be alone either for personal reasons or spiritual reasons.
This shouldnt stop love for God fearing couples.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by GODWIN78(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
My wife stays in seperate rooms and she understand my reason,spiritual matter,sr
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Toks2008(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
attacker321:
Is it okay for a husband and wife to stay in separate rooms in the same house?

Some married couples operate like this and I am wondering why.

Let's discuss.

I prefer this cos it allows for privacy and even makes sex more kinky.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
It depends.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Toks2008:

I prefer this cos it allows for privacy and even makes sex more kinky.
lolz.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by ambient: 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
I just packed out of our room to another room

My son refuses to sleep in a seperate room,he keeps giving me karate and kicking my tummy.

I think our bed have expired or its just too soft whenever i am on it ,it will sink inside which comes with backache and i cant afford the pains now

My husband love AC ,i hate it,i like my room hot or warm

I have an orthopedic bed in the other room.

Sleeping in all my glory without anybody tapping me grin

So i caRried myself to the other room,husband is sad but i no send.....

4 Likes

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by HitSong: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
Kylekent59:
After he paid huge for traditional marriage, paid bride price, still did white wedding.

He even pays for his wife bills, he also sends money to the wife's father and mother. He also pays for his wife's brother school fees and his wife's sister is currently in his house living with them.

His wife's sister is currently in year two and she comes stay with them every vacation. He even pays for her school fees, house rent and still gives her some cash in case of miscellaneous expenses.

He even opened a supermarket for the wife and still gives her #50k everyweek.

And someone comes here to ask if they should or shouldn't

[/s]
Why u go go marry predicament?

dem swear for u??
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
fidet1:
Familiarity breeds contempt. They shouldn’t live in the same house actually.

This post, @YourCoffin’s post and that post that had “...bedwetting wife...” killed me
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.