Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? (100814 Views)

Qarabag Game Halted After Drone Flies Armenian Flag Over Stadium In Match(Photos / World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match / Khadim Ndiaye Suffers Both Legs Break In Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by maduxs: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
He wants to shop Nigeria like kilichi

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
coz e rhyme with his green glove
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by OlawaleBammie: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
iyatrustee:
I still dont get this boxing thing.

Is Wilder getting paid too after all that beating he collected?
sure na
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by nomenclature(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Fury is 31 ,Joshua is 30
yesloaded:
Tyson Fury is getting old, Joshua my nigga go claim the bet
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Kokaine(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Animator40821:
Nothing to say.

Do you have passion to learn 2d animation?
Cartoon, and motion graphics?

WhatsApp me via
0+9+0+2+4+1+6+3+9+3+8
Can you do distance training
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by salford1: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
uruba23:
He is practicing the Law of attraction...I am really worried about Anthony Joshua right now .I hope he is fit to take up Fury....looking forward to Abu Dhabi to take this fight .
You are worried about AJ that is worth over $100m grin

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by madjune(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Joshua must be shitting in his pants now.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by shogsman(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
emerged01:

Oga,watch the video and stop saying nonsense. I too know Dey kill.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BowNXBoBR3s/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again
You dumbass both his dad and mum are american,what he means by roots is his African ancestry.and this all started when he told Parker to remove and African tatoo on his claiming only Africans should have it,he said and I quote ...

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
This is good. Joshua calling attention to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Glocal1: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
fairfora:
I bet you do not know anything about AJ. Watch all his previous fights with more powerful guys including klitscho . Maybe you would have a change of opinion. For your info, Joshua wanted to fight wilder. At first, he failed drug test and later , then fight couldn't hold son he was asked to fight Ruiz instead.
Aha, Wilder never failed any drug test. It was Jarrel Miller that doped before the planned bout with A. J.

Wilder couldn't sign the fight contract AJ's camp sent to him because of disagreement about the sharing formula of the fight revenue. Aj's Camp also couldn't trust Wilder's to generate the touted revenue they envisaged the bout could generate.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Muhylonaire(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Those of you saying AJ will lose to Fury, una no well.... Na same set of people dey call Wilder beast o... Now your beast Don turn cat, una Don dey shift go another camp.
AJ is a boxer and a sabi one at that, AJ vs Fury will be lit..... God go KO all of una wey dey yarn nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by salford1: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Glocal1:
Aha, Wilder never failed any drug test. It was Jarrel Miller that doped before the planned bout A. J.

Wilder couldn't sign the fight contract AJ's camp sent to him because of disagreement about the sharing formula of the fight revenue. Aj's Camp also couldn't trust Wilder's to generate the touted revenue they envisaged the bout could generate.
If I remember Wilder was asking for 50-50. Hearn said a big NO. AJ draws the crowd not Wilder. The sharing formula that was offered could also potentially earn Wilder over $100m. He rejected (ducked) to fight Ortiz for $7m.

Now he would even struggle to earn up to $5m per fight since the WBC titled has been snatched from him.

1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Abagworo(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
shogsman:

You people go just dey yarn wetin you no know anything about, a 31year old is old,FYI he's only a year older than Joshua and Wilder is way older than fury.

Facially and physically he looks above 45

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by shogsman(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

Honestly, you suffer a severe form of inferiority complex.

I don't think you're learned cos you definitely don't know the meaning of that word.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by money121(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
shogsman:

Which stupid Nigeria to the world,are you people cursed with asslicking ,someone is taunting your country and you're here jumping up and down in happiness

Nigeria to the world tongue tongue I dey my house come and beat me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Vicyace: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
iyatrustee:

Thanks for the enlightenment. Is it safe to say it is scripted then? Bearing in mind, both winner and loser gets to take home same amount? And judging from Joshua's previous match where he earned more than the winner?

Boxing is not scripted o.

Did you see Wilder's left ear and mouth?

Who agrees to a script that could damage their brain and potentially kill them?

It's not wrestling. Lol

I believe the sharing is also based on popularity and how marketable they are. AJ brought him more views and as the champion thus the sharing ration between him and Ruiz.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nikiballerz:

Klitschko at the prime end of his career....honest question and sentiment aside,can AJ stand toe to toe with fury?
prime or not he's still strong as ever. Both fury and Joshua have beaten klitskcho. I don't speak out of sentiments. Boxing is my game just like football is favourite to many. I've watched both of them fight in the past and I know where JA's strength lies...fury's too . I was in the UK when fury and klitskcho met...they are supposed to meet in a rematch as proposed by klitskcho. Maybe it would still hold or not...I wouldn't know. Let's wait until the 2 guys meet after which those speaking out of sentiments would be spotted.

5 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Theoarhics: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
His lucky charm.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by voltron14: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
shogsman:

I don't think you're learned cos you definitely don't know the meaning of that word.

The fact is Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury are pals.

They traded strategies and even now you would find a video in which they were making video calls to each other on a friendly basis.

Lord knows why Fury chose a Nigerian gum shield but to attribute it to some form of dissing states how lowly you think of yourself and your race.

Not everyone is a racist, not everyone is determined to undermine you, and some people actually come in peace.

Learn to see things as a neutral rather than a debasing agent.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Glocal1:
Aha, Wilder never failed any drug test. It was Jarrel Miller that doped before the planned bout with A. J.

Youre right. Sorry I mixed things up in the esrlier post. It was Marsellos Wilder , his brother who failed drug test...Im aware of Jarrel's case too. Thanks for the clarification.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by saajus: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
I think you meant Jarrell Miller. It was Jarrell Miller that failed drug test. Ruiz replaced him
fairfora:
I bet you do not know anything about AJ. Watch all his previous fights with more powerful guys including klitscho . Maybe you would have a change of opinion. For your info, Joshua wanted to fight wilder. At first, he failed drug test and later , then fight couldn't hold son he was asked to fight Ruiz instead.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by adelaja70(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
shogsman:

Any idiot with half a brain know he was calling out Joshua, but your asslicking and white superiority syndrome mind couldn't let you figure that out,
It is fury that does not have up to a quarter of davido's media fan base that is putting you on the world map.
It's like you are the i.diot o
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by mekuxiani(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
This Guy go Damage AJ the guy is highly skilled see the way him damage wilder with left Jabs men
money121:
Tyson Fury wore this gumshield tonight in his match with Wilder. A message to Anthony Joshua?

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Brushless: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
seunlayi:

The choice of Nigeria colour does not make sense, this is boxing not fifa world cup or maybe APC sponsored it from Abacha fundz grin

Jóṣúà, má bẹ̀rù, sebi àwọn ẹ̀yà kan ni Ariwa, Gúsù àti Ìlà-Orun ni bàbá ńlá wọn kò ti gba bẹ́lítì yí rí. Ìgbà ara ní a nbu ra, ọba mẹwa, ìgbà mẹwa.... Oga ni master jọ

Thumbs up!
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by shogsman(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

They traded strategies and even now you would find a video in which they were making video calls to each other on a friendly basis.

Lord knows why Fury chose a Nigerian gum shield but to attribute it to some form of dissing states how lowly you think of yourself and your race.

Not everyone is a racist, not everyone is determined to undermine you, and some people actually come in peace.

You still don’t know the meaning of the word, number one symptoms of inferiority complex is overly sensitivity to other people’s opinion,especially race,ethnics. And that is your problem simply put,it is evident on how you’re grabbing seriously to the idea that he is representing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Eteka1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:
Buhari and APC will claim this as one of their 'numerous' achievements.
Everything to you is Buhari/APC. I feel so sorry for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by shogsman(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Abagworo:

Facially and physically he looks above 45
Yet he beat wilder twice,he is physically stronger than wilder and Aj,you think it’s by six packs

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by friday2011(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
OnpointDesign:
shocked shocked
Shiiiiiiit.

I knew that modafucker used jass to punch Wilder.

Cos if u see how tired and dejected Wilder looked in the 5th to 7th rounds en.

Only ogun could have handled such feat.

See ur life outside, olodo,

Furry dey wait AJ, thats the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by shogsman(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

There is nothing Ike pals in boxing mate,Tyson just called Joshua our yesterday for a fight.

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by banhammy: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
By the Grace of God, Anthony Joshua will defeat Tyson furry anytime they fight

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by voltron14: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
shogsman:

You still don’t know the meaning of the word, number one symptoms of inferiority complex is overly sensitivity to other people’s opinion,especially race,ethnics. And that is your problem simply put,it is evident on how you’re grabbing seriously to the idea that he is representing Nigeria.

You are grasping at straws.

Nigerians are entitled to a sense of belonging when a foreigner chooses to use their colours whilst competing.

This becomes even more appreciated when you find the foreigner is great friends with a Nigerian.

Joshua may carry a British passport but he identifies with his roots.

He has a tattoo on his shoulder to buttress this, he's spoken Yoruba to our hearing, he visits regularly and was once rumoured to be dating a Nigerian even if it never worked out.

Fury identifies one way or the other and your campaign to dampen the Nigerian euphoria or feeling of positivity would not fly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by shogsman(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

Don’t be ashamed to call things what it is because of overcompensation,that’s what true self esteem is,if you diss my country I’ll give it to you back straight up,I don’t give a Fovk if you’re Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.