Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? (100805 Views)

Qarabag Game Halted After Drone Flies Armenian Flag Over Stadium In Match(Photos / World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match / Khadim Ndiaye Suffers Both Legs Break In Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by shogsman(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

I can bet you didnt watch the fight live.

At no point was Joshua mentioned at ringside.
Already, Eddie Hearn has said a rematch of Wilder vs Fury is more likely so from where are you getting your news?
Watch this 3 fury interview and come back and say shit about how they’re friends,cos you’ll hear how he dissed him continuously right from when he lost to Ruiz,he said he looks like he didn’t wanna be there,the reason he was fighting like that’s not my business or any of my concern.
Check the video and come back

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Kuginzi: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Josh44s:

Look at this f00l. To which world? The one your incumbent President has totally destroyed or another Nigeria.
IPOB apologist, receive brain for God's sake

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by guiddoti: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Defunct bendel insurance.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
NLReposter:
Only God knows what he is trying to pass across

God help Anthony Joshua ooo

Joshua will survive him. If he use the style of hit and run like he used to defeat his last opponent.

Mohammed Ali used the same style in his days. In fact Ali added Jab and hold to his techniques . What matters is to win the match. KO is not compulsory.

There is alway a echnique that could expose the weakness of a boxer and bring him down.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by shogsman(m): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
abbey621:

Stop embarassing yourself. Even Americans are awed when Asians and/or Africans wave American flags and shout USA. It has nothing to do with low self esteem, must everything be war with you Nigerians....GTFO!
Who the Fvck is the fool,typical Nigerian always jumping the gun without anything upstairs,they respect you and they banned your ass from coming to their country,how much more dumb can you be,for all I know you haven’t even been to the USA talk less of Europe how d Fvck would you know how things work there.you read craps online and suddenly you think you know something
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by voltron14: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
See this.

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by IDnoble1: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Amen ooooo, from this blood licker

NLReposter:
Only God knows what he is trying to pass across

God help Anthony Joshua ooo
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by toygod2: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dat guy go beat ,Josh our man oo

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by omoagbeke(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jóṣúà, má bẹ̀rù, sebi àwọn ẹ̀yà kan ni Ariwa, Gúsù àti Ìlà-Orun ni bàbá ńlá wọn kò ti gba bẹ́lítì yí rí. Ìgbà ara ní a nbu ra, ọba mẹwa, ìgbà mẹwa.... Oga ni master jọ

Otito ni jare, Joshua ti gbiyanju to

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Kaymaxine(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
yesloaded:

You suppose know na typo grin

My love for Joshua eh

I can't wait to see him eyeball to eyeball and pose like this with him cheesy
I don hear.
When you don bet soteee
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by shogsman(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

And you would be the first to have married a white woman abi?

My close Italian colleague often comes to me for various issues and sometimes I boost his confidence.

You may be married to a white woman but you surely suffer inferiority complex .

As I said earlier, not everyone comes with an agenda.

Your complex wouldn't let you see beyond that.
It’s really hard trying not to insult cos you’re just exhibiting a profound level of ignorance ,you don’t know nothing,just yesterday a Canadian friend for mine that posted something on my gaming channel on Facebook got more than 100 dms from Nigerians begging him to help them with visas that’s how messed up y’all self esteem is,imagine telling me talking to a white person boosts your confidence,what sort of crap is that.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kaymaxine:

It's spelt "belt" sir.

Are you the one called "Teacher Ho"
shocked
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Mariangeles(f): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:
Buhari and APC will claim this as one of their 'numerous' achievements.
grin grin grin
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Purifychy(f): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nikiballerz:

Klitschko at the prime end of his career....honest question and sentiment aside,can AJ stand toe to toe with fury?

I guess he AJ can't, sentiment apart

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by shogsman(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:
See this.
Nigga check the video and tell me what you see,it’s simple.i back whatever I say With proof bro,this news is dated 3 months ago,The one I sent earlier is barely a day old,go watch dem videos and tell me how someone that’s saying Joshua is a joke and he ain’t even fit enough to be is sparring partner suddenly became besties with him.
I told you there ain’t nothing like pals in boxing,you taunt yourself,Tyson once said Joshua lacks panache/showmanship. He dissed him day in day out and saying I didn’t watch wilder vs ty shows you’re a joke.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
toygod2:
Dat guy go beat ,Josh our man oo

Don't just conclude like that.

Everyone believed Wilder would beat Tyson but see how it all went.

Life most times is unpredictable.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by shogsman(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Purifychy:

I guess he AJ can't, sentiment apart
I like it when i see people reason with their brain and not their emotions.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Muhylonaire:
Those of you saying AJ will lose to Fury, una no well.... Na same set of people dey call Wilder beast o... Now your beast Don turn cat, una Don dey shift go another camp.
AJ is a boxer and a sabi one at that, AJ vs Fury will be lit..... God go KO all of una wey dey yarn nonsense
Thank you jare, some people just come this life to hate,,,,, some fans go just open mouth gbola like say na them wan enter ring

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
fairfora:
prime or not he's still strong as ever. Both fury and Joshua have beaten klitskcho. I don't speak out of sentiments. Boxing is my game just like football is favourite to many. I've watched both of them fight in the past and I know where JA's strength lies...fury's too . I was in the UK when fury and klitskcho met...they are supposed to meet in a rematch as proposed by klitskcho. Maybe it would still hold or not...I wouldn't know. Let's wait until the 2 guys meet after which those speaking out of sentiments would be spotted.
Thanks my brother, some fans go just open mouth like say na them wan enter ring
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by DammyGbade(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ibo made is the best grin
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
One thing I have come to notice about Naija.

We Nigerians are tired of the Country but the Foreigners are falling in love with it by the day.

Naija get glory na our Evil politicians dey dull our shine.

E no go.... for dem politicians.

Can you guess the "prayer" wey dey DAT middle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.