Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? (31628 Views)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by BREYZ: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bullet kee u dia.

Take na, i will say you are doing well oinnnnn grin

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by scify364(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
yes o I can take the black bullet for her.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Amanda4life: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kingsteve:
You say?

See your head
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Advancedman(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Playboy3030:
As for me, I can do more than this for the current girlfriend am in a relationship with. kiss

"Share your own idea considering this" cheesy

Will take 3 Bullet energy drink for her.

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Dothans(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Why not...so far it is chilled. I can even take for my ex. Chilled bullet is bae angry grin grin

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Amanda4life: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
So none of my boy friends in tho house can take bullets for me.

So the love they have is "word of mouth advertisement
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by harry2009(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
I can take another person property now....
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by johnnychuks(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
the bullet of hustling never do for her, make I take bullet again join am, na me make things no work out for her?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by kiarra(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Don't scroll past my signature guys
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Amanda4life: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Offpoint:
I can't even take bullet for myself... that's why I always said "I can't kill myselfgrin

Bullet nobi ice cream
As I dey so, if we gather dey walk and I hear taa! science no go fit explain how I take reach house.
shocked shocked
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Tonyspecial(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Bamz(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Martinez39s(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ubunja, Omar09, and CAPSLOCKED, can you people do this? grin

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
ppogba:

To be the undisputed number one woman wrapper in the world.

Simple and straight forward.

N.B?
He appointed me to be his Femi Adesina.
He will not live to tie that wrapper... undecided He will die for taking Bullet for a daughter of another family, a future wife of another husband, a future mother of an unborn child belonging to the said husband!!
OP's family name will not even be remembered in their anniversaries shocked shocked shocked

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Purifiedsoul: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
OP what are u saying?
I de craze ni?!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by idonhammer: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Over my dead body, I dey crase? I can't even fight for her talkless of taking bullet.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Legalcriminal: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
The only bullet I can take

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
omoeast:
NO and never... Ok let me put this out here, I am not a very perfect guy but I have got this live-in relationship and it lasted for almost 4 years.She loves me so much so I think and bla bla...We got into a bad argument one day and she called cops on me and then I was struggling with my papers so I got arrested,I just thought I had enough so I requested to be deported voluntarily,my babe cried like Bleep for making that kinda decision though she put me in the mess...After a month I got back to Naija,I figured another man moved into my house immediately,same day I got arrested and the house actually belong to me,I paid rent in advance, she’s just living and still coming to say sorry to me while I was locked up....

Again I will say this to anyone who wanna say yes to that question,only you knows your mind....Nobody can really love you the way you love yourself,now I am now the victim of myself. I care less these days.i am me and I am me only.

Took me over 6 months to get over myself in Nigeria,I lost everything and I had to start again.Good news is I am back on feet...I made a very good decision but it wasn’t easy but I scaled through. I hope this story of mine helps someone today.
wow is the said Lady a white Lady or a black American?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Kris4luv(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sure i can take a cold black bullet for my girlfriend
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by hopexter(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Taking things that are not yours is a sin angry
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Gosh,hell no angry
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by kiarra(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Check out my signature guys
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Java001: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Yea grin I can take 2black bullet for her grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Edusouls(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
What a touching story brother, you were quite strong emotionally to with stand such situation, I tell you the truth many men would break down entirely and would never recover, you see 75% of broken men women have a major hand in it, I found this out as an adult, don’t know why nature made them very unstable and dangerous
omoeast:
NO and never... Ok let me put this out here, I am not a very perfect guy but I have got this live-in relationship and it lasted for almost 4 years.She loves me so much so I think and bla bla...We got into a bad argument one day and she called cops on me and then I was struggling with my papers so I got arrested,I just thought I had enough so I requested to be deported voluntarily,my babe cried like Bleep for making that kinda decision though she put me in the mess...After a month I got back to Naija,I figured another man moved into my house immediately,same day I got arrested and the house actually belong to me,I paid rent in advance, she’s just living and still coming to say sorry to me while I was locked up....

Again I will say this to anyone who wanna say yes to that question,only you knows your mind....Nobody can really love you the way you love yourself,now I am now the victim of myself. I care less these days.i am me and I am me only.

Took me over 6 months to get over myself in Nigeria,I lost everything and I had to start again.Good news is I am back on feet...I made a very good decision but it wasn’t easy but I scaled through. I hope this story of mine helps someone today.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
wink
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Only in my dreams...It is a stupid question
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Karmaisme(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
I will neither shoot nor take a bullet for anybody.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Kolapo443(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
How will I enjoy the fruit of my labour? All the 1k for sub and Hollandia yogurt. Bullet ko shocky ni
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Adekunle231: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Where am I taking it to?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Perfecttouchade: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
I never die for Jesus finish, na woman I go come die for
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by gr8tone: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
On a just course, I will otherwise God forbids it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding