Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? (31637 Views)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Jim99: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
frugal:
No. I can only take a bullet for my wife, sister or mother. But I'll try my best to save her sha grin. If it doesn't work, I'll get out of the way cheesy

Bros no difference between wife and girlfriend

She go re-marry and e go be like say u never existed

Only ur blood (father, kids, sister, brother, mother) u fit take bullet for.

Ur wife no be ur blood. Forget dat nonsense wey dey talk for bible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by FemolasticA: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bullet ke? Omo i love my life o
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Playboy3030(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
durubennie:
God will punish you
why naw
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ogun dey kill girlfriend na me go push put self. I never take bullet other guys dey fuuuccc her how much more when I don die tufiakwa
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
omoeast:

She’s black British.
I knew it, most black skin ladies in usa are very wicked.

My aunt in Singapore told me to avoid Black Americans.
White ladies are more accommodating.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Playboy3030(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Cyoung4real:
Yes of course but chilled one though because I don't like hot drinks
I mean live bullet cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by agrowell: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bullet for girlfriend or wife?
I don't understand the question @ OP
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nn3muka(f): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Men of nowadays cannot take anything for anyone
Somedays I wish I was born during Romeo and Juliet days when Real men die for love and woman.

What we have nowadays are bunch of "Alfa" men groomed on nairaland. cheesy
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Funny
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by frugal(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jim99:

Bros no difference between wife and girlfriend

She go still re-marry and e go be like say u never existed

Only ur blood (father, sister, brother, mother) deserve am.

Bros no talk am o. Plenty difference dey. A wife is your family, you're one according to the bible. A girlfriend isn't. No let dem hear am o.
If we have a child already sha, then it doesn't matter who takes the bullet.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by omoeast(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Brodapounds:
I knew it, most black skin ladies in usa are very wicked.

My aunt in Singapore told me to avoid Black Americans or any black lady when i go to USA.

White ladies are more forgiven.

Loool everyone is not the same but she’s not from the Us though
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Westernlove: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Playboy3030:
As for me, I can do more than this for the current girlfriend am in a relationship with. kiss

"Share your own idea considering this"
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Playboy3030(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
eni4real:
What is your ambition in life?? shocked
a successful young millionaire cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Teejaney88(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
kwat!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Olateju16(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Taking what's not yours is called stealing
Why will I take wat us for my gf
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Playboy3030:
a successful young millionaire cheesy cheesy
And you want a beautiful dependant to cut that short??
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Jim99: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
frugal:

[s]Bros no talk am o. Plenty difference dey. A wife is your family, you're one according to the bible[/s]. A girlfriend isn't. No let dem hear am o.

Forget dat rubbish , ur wife no be ur blood.

I swear if she dey same position, she go prefer take bullet for her blood (kids, father, sister, brother) than take am for u.

Use ur head bros. No let anybody deceive you
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Clinghton: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
With bulletproof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Niceguy24: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wen I no dey mad
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
I don't have a girl friend so I don't know
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Jim99: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nn3muka:
Men of nowadays cannot take anything for anyone
Somedays I wish I was born during Romeo and Juliet days when Real men die for love and woman.

What we have nowadays are bunch of "Alfa" men groomed on nairaland. cheesy

Story

Na dat line una dey use deceive una self, bcuz guyz don wise up

2 Likes

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Checked86:
dumb question
Really DUMB.... honestly.
Not even for a WIFE
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by akosh005: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
[quote author=Playboy3030 post=87006320]As for me, I can do more than this for the current girlfriend am in a relationship with. kiss

"Share your own idea considering this" cheesy[/quot
Are you talking about energy drinks called bullet]
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
omoeast:

Loool everyone is not the same but she’s not from the Us though
I know she is not from the us. Do you think a white lady that truly loves you would had called the cops on you?
Knowing fully well you have problem with your papers.

Reason why I'm saying this is because a family member had to come to Nigeria because he has issue with his papers in the US.

His white Young 23 years old girlfriend, came all the way from USA to pay him a visit in Nigeria and now they are married with kids in the US.

I know there are good black skin ladies in USA, Canada and England but once their crase start, they can pull a man down for good.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Playboy3030(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Clinghton:
With bulletproof
bare chest nothing attached cheesy
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by dona2us(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Can the girlfriend take a bullet for me? Anyway no girl is worth dying for
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Jerrick(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Another guy will f*ck her better if you die. You better get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by LordIsaac(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
Absolutely
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by AfroKnight: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Op, it appears you’re the only guy who can take a bullet for his girlfriend.

Even girls cannot do that for their friends. Dey there make pant dey wear you.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by fergie001: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
My generation should be cursed if I do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by KingShayDee(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
During october last year, me and my girlfriend were robbed and i ended up fighting with the robbers, it was God that saved me cos they were not armed, i fought with 3 of them.

When i remember that incident i just thank God for saving cos by now it would have been a different story.

It took me a long time to get over the ptsd, well God forbid it happens i will save myself cos the person did'nt appreciate it one bit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Kiddllc: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Yeah.. 3 cans of black with one pepperlene kush. Body go tell her grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.