Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend (76911 Views)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by julitoch: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

No, you ain't the boss

Don't ever threaten to release someone nude especially if you ain't absolutely sure you are the only one that have it, if someone else ever releases her nude you will be the first suspect and may get yourself into trouble you know nothing about

On the side note: releasing someone nude is absolutely childish, immature and can turn a one-time lovers to a lifetime enemy, remember there is no going back after releasing it, you can't unrelease it, deleting it is just a cosmetic approach to a deep wound it's of no use, so many people will have downloaded or move it to another platform

I wish you two get back together as you claim you really love her and allay her fear that your threat is just empty words with no plan of implementation now or ever

To the ladies stop sending your nude to any guy, not your boyfriend not even your husband they are mostly childish and sore losers the same nude they beg heaven and Earth for is what they will use against/blackmail you immediately it seems things ain't working in their favor
you sound so matured, good one, I like your kind of person

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by 3moses: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jabioro:
Idiot, idiotic fellow a man with low IQ..is she the only woman on Earth fool? The scum boy..if you're in my position whi met another man on top of my wife in matrimonial bed/ room I hoped by now you might have committed suicide 100 times death after death to uneding death.Come let
me teach you how to overcome, overlooked and get over sudden and unexpected issues.. Foool..Go and grow and stop behaving like you extra life

Are you for real?
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by fatymore(f): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Let me join nairaland geng...

Simp

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Insectkiller: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
No matter how Jonah run..Jonah cannot run pass God.

God need you princewill David.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Enemyofpeace: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
candidphils:
dem 4 no rescue d idiot.... he wan die cos of a woman
don't mind him. No be sey the girl fine or sabi fok self. No better ringtones for her mouth, she alway lie down like a log of wood during fuckies. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by shogsman(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
I suffered a heartbreak just yesterday.
But i won't commit suicide because of her.

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

She has been loyal since 2pm that i told her this.

Am the boss grin grin
You're even more stupid that the guy that attempted to commit suicide because of a lady.

9 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by DCmonster: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Slimdada:
Bonkers! Bonkers!!
Wtf do goofy ass motherfvkers let bitches get the best of em
So nigga you wanna kill yourself because of a tight pussy

Nigga You Broke And You Wanna Die Broke Too Damnnnn

You Niggas Should Put In Work In Your Motherfvvking Self Get Rich Before Talking Bout Bitches,
Never Let A Pussy Run Your Life,Show Dem You're The Boss,For E.G ,Today I Was Supposed To Take This Girl Outing For A Date,But Along The Line I Didn't Call Her, Changed My Mind And Don't Give A Fvvk Bout How She Feels, So

NEVER TRY TO FVVK A BITCH MAKE HER WANT TO FVVK U!" DAVIDO.

EVEN THOUGH THE PUSSY IS TIGHT AM NOT GONNA JEOPARDIZE MY LIFE" DMX
Yeah! That's what am talking about. You have said it all bro. Bleep a bitch and make her ask you "I hope you will marry me". Bitch I ain't got time for love play, I wanna do the money play for now,ever and always. "Keep chasing the cheque and never chase a bitch. You are finally in love with a HOE, is that what you want from me? - FUTURE

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Enemyofpeace: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
fatymore:
Let me join nairaland geng...

Simp
na una dey make person jump inside lagoon to go dey look for mammy water to marry
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by AscentSolutions: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

Am the boss grin grin

Youre joking right?

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Risingblue008(m): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
If dem ask am if he go die for woman he will b d first to shout FIR WHAT REZN,now see'am because of wiman
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by shogsman(m): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
AgentNairaland:
RIP Silly Goat..
Will you die If you read the content before commenting?

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

You could end up in jail for threat or if you dare to release her nude ..
Not worth it! If she decides to quit the relationship let her be.
People get married and get divorced within months not to talk of relationship..
There’s more to life
No matter what you’ve sacrificed in that relationship don’t ever threaten to release her nudes again ! If she wanna leave kiss her good bye and forge ahead ..

8 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Btruth: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
boss of life.... Lol
grin grin
....but you are wicked to be blackmailing her sha.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by fatymore(f): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
na una dey make person jump inside lagoon to go dey look for mammy water to marry

Ewu....
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by jaido09: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
You ain’t the boss, you are just stupid. Your threat just killed your game or any form of reconciliation. You’ve lost her forever my friend.

7 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Emotionss: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

No sir you're nothing but an overgrown baby.

6 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Meklex(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
you are anything but a boss. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by queenDD(f): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin grin
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

I "pirry" you grin

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Enemyofpeace: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
fatymore:

Ewu....
stop ewuing me
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by majormofor(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

If I were you, I will start finding another gf.. This ur current one is a time bomb waiting to blow... Use ur head.. And stop laughing

8 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by shogsman(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Btruth:
boss of life.... Lol
grin grin
....but you are wicked to be blackmailing her sha.
You people hailing him are just as ignorance as him,you'll help console him very soon when he lands in serious trouble.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Btruth: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bola146:
Mumu, I know that his girl will be somewhere chilling with another man, you are suffering from pain... omo ale
Bola you too harsh poo..... Haha!
Can't you say sorry to the guy nii?
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by topboss: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that[b] if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her.[/b] Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

Am the boss grin grin

Tomorrow now, one useless Police go save you from Lagos Lagoon, like say u be better person.

iranu!

6 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Enemyofpeace: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
do you know that you are also endangering your own life too? Beware of hired killer or poison

9 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Enemyofpeace: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
do you know that you are also endangering your own life too? Beware of hired killer or poison even through her pussssssssy

7 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by luluosas(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Foolish boy. He preferred hell fire
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by africandollar: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Or the guy wan kill himself because he don blow all him clients forex accounts?! angry
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hmm really touching
A scientist once discovered that in the universe there are aleast 200% of women
While men are just 70% I solved it mathematically and I sigh shaking my head when I read this thread
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by nancyobinwa: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Most times I think why would anyone want to kill themselves, until today I experienced the pain of depression, you just want to end the pain hence suicide. I pray I’ll never fall into such temptation

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by luluosas(m): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
The boss? I sorry for you. If only you knew that fornicators are doomed to hell fire, except they repent and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal saviour.
My dear, the door of repentance is still opened for you. Please, accept Jesus Christ now as your Lord and saviour, and you shall be saved from sin.

Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Deering1008: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
References:
It was reported earlier today of a young man who attempted to commit suicide at the infamous Third Mainland Bridge.
https://www.nairaland.com/5709100/another-man-jumps-cab-into#87002119

https://thenationonlineng.net/updated-jilted-28-year-old-jumps-into-lagos-lagoon/
Are you sure no be say Uber drivers don start rituals lowkey? This one that everyone taking Uber is always jumping into lagoons.. Pray before u enter Uber ooo
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Jonathan39: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
Is a lie, they are both on the same path cheesy grin. Because if care is not taken, he will die in the hands of that same girl. Which I will still say, he killed himself. Just like I said earlier, they are on the same part but he still has the chance to divert.
shogsman:

You're even more stupid that the guy that attempted to commit suicide because of a lady.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” / Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.