Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend (76889 Views)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2020
She’s obviously right about you.

Loser behavior.

If you have any sense, Sleep with one eye open.

Ifesinachi22:
I suffered a heartbreak just yesterday.
But i won't commit suicide because of her.

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

She has been loyal since 2pm that i told her this.

Am the boss grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Eteka1(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2020
If he had succeeded some folks would have said it's because of hardship and that it is Buhari's fault.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by 3mere(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2020
Jabioro:
Idiot, idiotic fellow a man with low IQ..is she the only woman on Earth fool? The scum boy..if you're in my position whi met another man on top of my wife in matrimonial bed/ room I hoped by now you might have committed suicide 100 times death after death to uneding death.Come let
me teach you how to overcome, overlooked and get over sudden and unexpected issues.. Foool..Go and grow and stop behaving like you extra life
wow , ur pain is felt in the write up bro
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by tonysky(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2020
They should have left him to die now mumu
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Didi2d(m): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

Am the boss grin grin

Bros she will look for a way to delete that nude picture from your phone and then dump you finally, this time she will not only dump you but she will embarrass you.
My advice for you is to find a way to move on, live your life, look for another Lady.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by mandate12: 12:27am On Feb 28, 2020
Jabioro:
Idiot, idiotic fellow a man with low IQ..is she the only woman on Earth fool? The scum boy..if you're in my position whi met another man on top of my wife in matrimonial bed/ room I hoped by now you might have committed suicide 100 times death after death to uneding death.Come let
me teach you how to overcome, overlooked and get over sudden and unexpected issues.. Foool..Go and grow and stop behaving like you extra life

Wow.. U must b a very tough man! so soz about the troubles of the betrayal.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 12:32am On Feb 28, 2020
Organs:

No you're not. You're just a messed up idiot living in a messed up country where impunity goes unpunished. The best advice for her is to send your useless mumu phone back to you and tell you to stay the Bleep outta her life while she finds herself a boyfriend with a functioning brain.

That dude was messing with y'all!

Can't u see that?
He wasn't serious,just click-baiting you all! grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by oglalasioux(m): 12:32am On Feb 28, 2020
Topic should be changed to 'goat who attempted to commit suicide.'
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Swinger60(f): 12:39am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
Be careful what you say to people, someone like me will arrest you for threat to my life and also blackmail.

My friend's ex did exactly what you wrote up there, he slept in cell for days and also signed undertaking

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Mayflowa(m): 12:44am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

You’re just a bad guy. Be careful, if she went to the police, they would arrest you. You need to tell her you didn’t mean it. And she chose to go or not. Why hold anyone down against their will?

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Mayflowa(m): 12:46am On Feb 28, 2020
Jabioro:

Iye! Wetin happen? What did you do?
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by fortune1968: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2020
if woman leave you , other women no dey ?

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by xendra: 12:49am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
hahaha this is stupid, with a story like this; you better watch your back, you can't keep nobody by force they'd find another way out. no go become one of the murder cases oo

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Mayflowa(m): 12:51am On Feb 28, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

No, you ain't the boss

Don't ever threaten to release someone nude especially if you ain't absolutely sure you are the only one that have it, if someone else ever releases her nude you will be the first suspect and may get yourself into trouble you know nothing about

On the side note: releasing someone nude is absolutely childish, immature and can turn a one-time lovers to a lifetime enemy, remember there is no going back after releasing it, you can't unrelease it, deleting it is just a cosmetic approach to a deep wound it's of no use, so many people will have downloaded or move it to another platform

I wish you two get back together as you claim you really love her and allay her fear that your threat is just empty words with no plan of implementation now or ever

To the ladies stop sending your nude to any guy, not your boyfriend not even your husband they are mostly childish and sore losers the same nude they beg heaven and Earth for is what they will use against/blackmail you immediately it seems things ain't working in their favor

Ladies or men don’t have to send nude. Any boyfriend/girlfriend can get it without permission. But you are correct. It is evil to send out someone’s nude. There should be stiff penalty attach to the behavior legally in our current technology sphere
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by frog12: 12:55am On Feb 28, 2020
weak nigerian men that only like money !!!!

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by studentofTruth: 1:01am On Feb 28, 2020
References:
It was reported earlier today of a young man who attempted to commit suicide at the infamous Third Mainland Bridge.
https://www.nairaland.com/5709100/another-man-jumps-cab-into#87002119

https://thenationonlineng.net/updated-jilted-28-year-old-jumps-into-lagos-lagoon/

I don't believe the girlfriend story. He must have lost heavily in the forex market! Probably clients' funds! Stock indices and crude oil dropped heavily this week.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by studentofTruth: 1:02am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

Very childish. Simply collect the phone you bought and walk.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by nduchucks: 1:22am On Feb 28, 2020
meum:
Really? C uncle wey...!
Instead of him to move on with his life he wanted to commit suicide. Mtchew!

Dat woman wey go mk me even reason suicide Dem neva born am. undecided

Just pray that you are not inflicted with an underlying mental issue that is yet to surface before you start boasting.

Suicide victims usually have untreated psychiatric issues.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by bogdaddy(m): 1:22am On Feb 28, 2020
I feel for you, this women Na only God fit help us with ojukokoro.
Jabioro:

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by bogdaddy(m): 1:25am On Feb 28, 2020
Wetin concern me be say who go pay for Uber wey he carry? Igando to third mainland bridge enough fuel don go down nonsense and spaghetti
References:
It was reported earlier today of a young man who attempted to commit suicide at the infamous Third Mainland Bridge.
https://www.nairaland.com/5709100/another-man-jumps-cab-into#87002119

https://thenationonlineng.net/updated-jilted-28-year-old-jumps-into-lagos-lagoon/
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Godsonkemz(m): 1:28am On Feb 28, 2020
meum:
Really? C uncle wey...!
Instead of him to move on with his life he wanted to commit suicide. Mtchew!

Dat woman wey go mk me even reason suicide Dem neva born am. undecided

You won't understand how deep they've gone into this relationship and other things he must have passed through to sustain the relationship. Do you really know what it means to genuinely love someone who repaid you with a heartbreak. Do you think he intentionally jumped in. Emotions are like the engine that propels the mind. When the mind is overwhelmed by emotional trauma of losing someone, it becomes so weak that the brain begins to malfunction just like a faulty engine.
I pray he finds peace and move on with his life. Thank God he survived. He needs a rehabilitation especially now he's sustained bone injury that will always remind him of this heartbreak.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 1:58am On Feb 28, 2020
He is dying for a lady, meanwhile another lady is dying for him

"Inside life"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by AgentNairaland(f): 1:59am On Feb 28, 2020
shogsman:

Will you die If you read the content before commenting?

??
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Kelechi009: 2:00am On Feb 28, 2020
frozen70:
He is dying for a lady, meanwhile another lady is dying for him

"Inside life"

Hello, I'm back again. Please can you send me your email address?
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 2:02am On Feb 28, 2020
Kelechi009:

Hello, I'm back again. Please can you send me your email address?

Instead of you to sleep you are awake and doing monitoring spirit work

Go and sleep, this was how the guy in question was disturbing the lady until it happened

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Kelechi009: 2:17am On Feb 28, 2020
frozen70:

Instead of you to sleep you are awake and doing monitoring spirit work

Go and sleep, this was how the guy in question was disturbing the lady until it happened

No oh, I am working late nights, that's why I'm still awake & then boom, I found you online at the same time.

Anyway, I just heard Corona virus case has now been found in Lagos, so be careful please.

I can't Marry you in the future if you are dead, I practically need you to stay alive, so we can end up together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by mukthar2000(m): 2:19am On Feb 28, 2020
Guy u we not go any were, we most both enjoy this Sia BABA change.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by RighteousI: 2:24am On Feb 28, 2020

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by VULCAN(m): 2:28am On Feb 28, 2020
grin grin grin

You be master of the game.

What a funny twist towards the end. I sure didnt see that coming.

Hilarious

But all said and done.. she will get you back somehow. Women can be evil. Vengeance is in their blood. It's better you let her go peacefully to avoid poisoning etc.

Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Consistent1: 2:31am On Feb 28, 2020
Confirmed case of corona virus in Lagos

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Kazzyjojofelo: 2:46am On Feb 28, 2020
Bad guy ��
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Kuficking: 2:58am On Feb 28, 2020
Cryptic Messages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” / Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.