Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick (71921 Views)

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by olabrinks(f): 12:46am On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:
So, JayZ did not cheat on Beyonce?? shocked shocked shocked
jayz started cheating on Beyoncé right from the beginning of their relationship, his own cheating stems from his personal insecurities which is a completely different situation. He will never leave Beyoncé no matter what. This situation is quite different.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 12:47am On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:
So, Jay Z did not cheat with Beyonce??

Is Beyonce becoming too fat??

Well, if you want the wife to face the husband alone, then be ready for something brutal and fatal to happen!!!

You asked for it!!!

My opinion is that, the bastard side chick should also share from the brutality that is loading...

Somebody is about to get burned!!!

And how many times did queen b mke a scene
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by BotherMleeper(m): 12:49am On Mar 01, 2020
hammerU:
[s][/s]

Ma friend, does this look like a court of law to u?

Abi u dey craze

Na your drunken father dey craze.

I'm sure you're the product of adulterous shenanigans.

Stupid punk

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 12:49am On Mar 01, 2020
olabrinks:
jayz started cheating on Beyoncé right from the beginning of their relationship, his own cheating stems from his personal insecurities which is a completely different situation. He will never leave Beyoncé no matter what. This situation is quite different.

If u can make excuse for billionaire jAYZ taht have been choping young pussy all his life, u can as well excuse your husband and face the side chick.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Brightgem(f): 12:49am On Mar 01, 2020
cococandy:
Married men go after them.

These women should face their husbands or get their own side dudes. It can’t be that hard

What stops them from saying no to married men? Like someone said wives can face both of them.

This is one of the reasons side chicks are thriving...

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by perdollar(m): 12:50am On Mar 01, 2020
it is either this man is smoking weed or weed is smoking him
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 12:52am On Mar 01, 2020
hammerU:

If u can make excuse for billionaire jAYZ taht have been chpping young pussy all his life, u can as well excuse your husband and face the side chick.

She's not making excuses.. It's the fact.
A man that wasn't faithful while you dated or courted would not be faithful in the marriage..

Vice versa with women.

B knew he was 100 with her from the onset
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 12:54am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

She's not making excuses.. It's the fact.
A man that wasn't faithful while you dated or courted would not be faithful in the marriage..

Vice versa with women.

B knew he was 100 with her from the onset

Look dont be a coward, do the right thing.

This is a man's weakness, he will spend millions on that side chick if u dont step in and dat is a fact.

She is like an armed robber with boobs and pussy.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2020
With shikili money even an 18 yr ok would get kayanmata. That energy u use in fighting, channel it to getting your man back.

My opinion tho
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 12:56am On Mar 01, 2020
hammerU:

This is a man's weakness, he will spend millions on that side chick if u dont setp in and dat is a fact.

She is like and armed robber with boobs and pussy.

I haven't used any insulting word on you and I wont accommodate that from you.. If you can't make your pint without calling names then don't quote biko..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Brightgem(f): 12:58am On Mar 01, 2020
safarigirl:
giving birth to four children is NOT an excuse to lose shape. You people should stop encouraging this narrative, it is similar to the false narrative that all men cheat.

Heidi Klum has 5 children and she remains slender as ever, Josh Chambers' wife has five, she dey as she dey. Beyonce has three, still in shape. Ufuoma has two, still has a banging body. Chioma has at least three, still looks good. Busola Dakolo has three, and her body Is still great.

It is not the children that has the woman in that shape, it is lack of exercise and dieting, poor feeding habit, and/or genetics. Childbirth does not make you fat and shapeless. Now, you can say she is like that because she has no time to herself (but she clearly has time to know who is giving her husband anal, and how to track the person), or you can say she lacks the motivation to be in shape as well.

But, you see, the issue here is, her husband likes to have anal sex and she doesn't. The sidechick looks NOTHING like her, when a man cheats on your stark opposite, it is a cause for concern, because then, you either married a man that has no spec, or you married a man that was never really attracted to you.

Either way, neither of the women covered themselves in glory in this instance, and it is worse for the wife. The sidechick will possibly get a husband despite her transgressions, after chopping the hisband's money, but the wife will fight many more side chicks, assuming her husband doesn't leave her.
So when it's genetics or a health condition, the woman should do what? Excuse the philandering man or hold him to account on his vows, like are these vows people take now a joke to the world?

Are you married?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 12:58am On Mar 01, 2020
hammerU:

This is a man's weakness, he will spend millions on that side chick if u dont step in and dat is a fact.

She is like an armed robber with boobs and pussy.

Lol and by stepping in you mwan confronting the young girl..

Pls may I ask::
Are you make or female
Are you married or not
How long have you been married for.

Pls don't read with a disrespectful tone I just want to know your point
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Antoeni(m): 1:00am On Mar 01, 2020
“OAP Daddy Freeze ~ Said the wife's pain is understandable but said she should have directed her anger at her husband”

Me - And Kill The Husband Abi?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 1:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

Lol and by stepping in you mwan confronting the young girl..

Pls may I ask::
Are you make or female
Are you married or not
How long have you been married for.

Pls don't read with a disrespectful tone I just want to know your point

So for your mind now, it is personal abi?

See married Obama, do u want me to tell u wat is on his mind?

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Brightgem(f): 1:01am On Mar 01, 2020
worworbabe:

How easy?

But there are single ladies who resist attempts by married men. Everybody involved should be ready to face the heat.
Pleeeenttty singles sef. Not even the wealth moves them. So the ones wey dey cause others pain, let them feel the heat.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 1:02am On Mar 01, 2020
Antoeni:
“OAP Daddy Freeze ~ Said the wife's pain is understandable but said she should have directed her anger at her husband”

Me - And Kill The Husband Abi?

So its he got that should be killed abi?

No one is talking about killing antoeni
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 1:04am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

So its he got that should be killed abi?

No one is talking about killing antoeni

Even the angels fell becos dey could not resist the beauty of women and came down to sleep with dem.

U have to be very careful.

Men were built and programmed and chemically wired to seek out women, the Angels were not.

So wat chance do we stand?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Brightgem(f): 1:06am On Mar 01, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Exactly my point.....the side chick is still with a conscience I must say....
Believe me, the husband has lost this innocent lady
So says a man that's likely going to place a side chick above his family and kids.

Still searching the Sahara desert for this profound innocence you speak about and the conscience too that has landed her on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by olabrinks(f): 1:07am On Mar 01, 2020
Brightgem:
So when it's genetics or a health condition, the woman should do what? Excuse the philandering man or hold him to account on his vows, like are these vows people take now a joke to the world?

Are you married?
maybe I’m being unrealistic, but of course most women will add weight as they get older. It’s just something you can’t control. But what stops you from doing your hair, putting on makeup, dressing according to your size, using cosmetics that can brighten your skin to glow? What really stops you from taking out a few minutes of your day to take care of yourself. The reason why people are condemning the wife, it’s not necessarily her weight. But the way she carried herself, her dressing and her overalll effort to make herself look presentable. She’s probably the same size as mercy Johnson and omotola, but packaging makes the biggest difference. I’m just an advocate of beauty sha, I think it’s important for women to make an effort forever.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Enemyofpeace: 1:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Chei anal sex, Bola146 and naijaolosho favourite style
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Joshmuch: 1:11am On Mar 01, 2020
Awón reactionides
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 1:11am On Mar 01, 2020
hammerU:

So for your mind now, it is personal abi?

See married Obama, do u want me to tell u wat is on his mind?

I only asked harmless questions. Feel free to answer any of my questions.

Lol at your meme.

Men are polygamous in nature I keep saying this.. Bur this doesn't justify your reason to take ur vows unserious.. If the man broke his vows to you its you and him to fix what's been broken not a stranger.

I have been with my hubby for 13years.
I don't wish to experience this but if I ever do, I'm saving my kids from futur embarrassment and njakiri.
I saving my face
I'm saving my marriage.

There's no guarantee that confronting her would make the man stop.instead pushing him to do more.

Men are egoistic it'd be so bad if the man is the breadwinner.

Think of it.. The man might want to punish you more and brin her home and wife her. Highest the woman wont tolerate. Probably move out and the side chick becomes more respected.

See this man and woman thing na sense.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 1:13am On Mar 01, 2020
olabrinks:
Please kids are not an excuse jare. My mother has two kids, even after that men were still chasing her up and dan up until her late 40s. What does it take to make your hair, put on some makeup, put on flattering clothing and maybe watch your weight just a little bit. Let me hear word please. Omotola that has many kids, she’s much bigger than how she was when she young, but she still looks very beautiful and presentable.

Oh please
Enough with the hype on Omotola

Most guys will pick Adesuwa over Omotola, any time any day.

That is to say, you can never compare the beauty and physique of a single "lady" to that of a "woman" who have gone through childbirth over the years.

You can't compare both.
They are incomparable.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 1:14am On Mar 01, 2020
hammerU:

Even the angels fell becos dey could not resist the beauty of women and came down to sleep with dem.

U have to be very careful.

Men were built and programmed and chemically wired to seek out women, the Angels were not.

So wat chance do we stand?

So I don't get you wrong, are you for or against freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

And how many times did queen b mke a scene
I used that example to defeat your point on fitness and looking beautiful!!

Some ladies have jarumatized your husband!! Don't be shallow-minded on this matter!!

Face both of them!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by einsteine(m): 1:16am On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:
Let the "marriage thief " try it...

She should try and beat the wife..

If the scorned wife will not arrange correct acid and hot water bath on her face and bum bum!!

Market don finish be dat!!!

Nonsense!!!

That side chick is a bastard!!!

I said "the wife will face her husband later" but you choose to ignore that because you want to exonerate the barbaric side chick!!!

You should be arrested for that!!! undecided

She will go to jail if she does that.

How many side chics can she fight?

As usual, barbaric and uncivilized people like you don't know that no matter how many side chics she fights, it is dependent on her husband. Why doesn't she divorce her husband instead of displaying madness up and down. She should try that with an Urhobo girl, she would just die for nothing.

If you are unhappy in a marriage, fucking divorce and move on

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 01, 2020
olabrinks:
Cheating is cheating!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by raystanley(m): 1:18am On Mar 01, 2020
NextD18:
She successfully had her way bullying and harassing the husband's sidechick because the lady is a quiet and reserved one.

If to say na typical Warri or Edo babe you try this kind nonsense with, she go beat you on top your vex, yab craze comot for your body and still threaten to totally snatch him from you.

And at the end, your husband will apologize to her with a gift!!!

No reasonable woman fight a woman for her husband unfaithfulness!!
No reasonable woman will even fight her husband for being unfaithful.

You either accept or leave the marriage. Simple!
savaged
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by safarigirl(f): 1:18am On Mar 01, 2020
Brightgem:

Are you married?

Is it the man she is holding to account in this video? Looks like she is assaulting someone's daughter here, except she's lesbian or something.

Read further please, if she was holding her husband to account, we would not see this video.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 1:19am On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:

I used that example to defeat your point on fitness and looking beautiful!!

Some ladies have jarumatized your husband!! Don't be shallow-minded on this matter!!

Face both of them!!!

My dear looking beautiful is just one out o many examples.
Facing the girl wint still make any difference if the man has been jarumatized. Instead she's going to do more jarumatizing to the man just to prove a point to his wife.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by favorfavor: 1:20am On Mar 01, 2020
after reading all the comments l have concluded that you Nigerians are one of the most demonic wicked people in this world how could you people support a useless woman who is sleeping with a married man, and even if the wife confronted the side chick she has every right to beat the shit out of her for sleeping with her husband, appearance/looks has nothing to do with a stupid man who violates his matrimonial home. God will continue to punish u evil Nigerians bc you' all are not humans!!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by safarigirl(f): 1:21am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

Oh please
Enough with the hype on Omotola

Most guys will pick Adesuwa over Omotola, any time any day.

That is to say, you can never compare the beauty and physique of a single "lady" to that of a "woman" who have gone through childbirth over the years.

You can't compare both.
They are incomparable.
this is personal opinion.

All the posts men make about BBW, does not suggest this. Adesuwa is not thick enough for a lot of these men..also personal opinion, based on feedback

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie / Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.