Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick (71927 Views)

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by koolaid87: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Olalan:
Yes she should direct her grievances to her husband but we also need to condemn this seeming craze of young ladies dating married men. People who are in the know will tell you how desperate young ladies are to date married men by all means.

It's a free market.

Condemn or not won't change a damn thing.

Marriage is not a must. If you can't compromise, you get the f out.

Life is simple.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2020
hammerU:

Only a senseless woman will kill someone she will end up to bury.

Or pay the hospital bill.

Side chick go laugh her.
Side chick will run, no time to laugh!!!

They might be the next victim!!!

End up burying??

She will call the guy's mum to come and carry her half dead son!!!

Some women are naturally wicked they are only suppressing it with home training, being a mother and with religion too..

If you bring out the devil in her , it is your fault o!!

Let her face the side-chick for now... She will come back to you but not with a very high force!!!

Infidelity in Marriage is heart breaking

It should not be encouraged!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2020
cococandy:
Right?

The Bible doesn’t mind when the woman is cheating on her husband. Only the third party is to blame grin
Correct!

Dat is right.

Which is y he will get his teeth kicked in.

I dont beat women.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by tunapawizzy: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

Bros, u seem to be forgetting something o

"A young woman CANNOT stay beautiful forever".

If that man happen to just make the side chick his second wife, give her 5years and let her have two kids within those 5years
...then let's see if this 'beaitiful' side chick won't be looking as unpresentable as that woman who's attacking her
And d man gets a younger beautiful third wife in her prime, and that's exactly the point freeze was trying to make, the husband is the real problem, not the side chick...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by koolaid87: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2020
The Nana is at fault for assaulting another woman because of your man's infidelity

Married women, try as much as possible to take good care of your body.

Just because you have kids doesn't mean you should be looking like a grandma at the age of 30.

Work on your appearance. Put on something sexy, don't be shy. He's your man..make him hungry and ready to devour you in the other room.

Rubbish this input and suffer this same faith or worse.

Happy Sunday
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 01, 2020
tunapawizzy:

And d man gets a younger beautiful third wife in her prime, and that's exactly the point freeze was trying to make, the husband is the real problem, not the side chick...
Freeze is wrong

The side chick is the problem..

If she think, she is better than the wife, let her marry the man and let's see how presentable her anal sex will be after having 3 Kids!!!

The wife will definitely face the husband who is the Subject here... But that side chick bastard must not be exonerated!!!

She is a thief as far as Marriage institution is concerned!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by DaddyRochie1642: 12:15am On Mar 01, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video making the rounds online shows a wife confronting her husband's alleged side chic in a store. Freeze has now reacted to the video.

Reacting to the video, OAP Daddy Freeze said the wife's pain is understandable but said she should have directed her anger at her husband, rather than attack another woman who made no vow to be committed to her.

He added that women attacking their husband's side chics happen because women see marriage as an achievement.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Jty0wBP33/?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OY8mh5qyWc

Look at the size of the so called "Wife", ...fat and disgusting, why won't the man cheat on her grin

I swear before the Heavens with my Masculine Balls
" I will Cheat On My Wife When I Get Married"

Any younger Succulent Lady that crosses my path will not go Scot Free grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by einsteine(m): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2020
Olalan:
Yes she should direct her grievances to her husband but we also need to condemn this seeming craze of young ladies dating married men. People who are in the know will tell you how desperate young ladies are to date married men by all means.

Why not condemn the married men?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by einsteine(m): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:
Freeze is wrong

If she think, she is better than the wife, let her marry the man and let's see how presentable her anal sex will be after having 3 Kids!!!

The wife will definitely face the husband who is the Subject here... But that side chick bastard must not be exonerated!!!

I love how all you idiots ignore the man here.

Side chic should have given the fat lump of a wife severe beating.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by einsteine(m): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:
Most Nairalander female only type English

They don't type sense and reality!!!

How do you expect the scorned wife to just free that evil side chick like that??

Most of this side chick prefer to date married men..

They are disrespecting Marriage institution!!!

People should stop supporting them

They should be treated as 'marital thieves'!!!

What about the married men going after the girls?

You are expressing rubbish opinion, I tell you
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by tunapawizzy: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:
Freeze is wrong

the side chick is a thief, she is useless she is anything you call her and i totally agree with you, but the problem that woman has is her husband, we can run away from it but that is just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tunapawizzy:

the side chick is a thief, she is useless she is anything you call her and i totally agree with you, but the problem that woman has is her husband, we can run away from it but that is just the truth.
[/s]

Ma friend, if u dont know wat to comment, go and sleep.

Stop putting asunder in people marriage.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by abokikhalifa: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2020
NextD18:
She successfully had her way bullying and harassing the husband's sidechick because the lady is a quiet and reserved one.

If to say na typical Warri or Edo babe you try this kind nonsense with, she go beat you on top your vex, yab craze comot for your body and still threaten to totally snatch him from you.

And at the end, your husband will apologize to her with a gift!!!

No reasonable woman fight a woman for her husband unfaithfulness!!
No reasonable woman will even fight her husband for being unfaithful.

You either accept or leave the marriage. Simple!

Are you also a member of the anal gang ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 01, 2020
tunapawizzy:

The wife will definitely face her husband too!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 01, 2020
einsteine:

What about the married men going after the girls?

You are expressing rubbish opinion, I tell you
What about girls saying " I don't like chewing gum guys, I prefer married men. They take good care of girls"??
You are shallow-minded on this topic!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 12:30am On Mar 01, 2020
All they are after is another headline of Wife stab husband, wicked souls.

They will continue to pour petrol inside fire, rather than water.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by olabrinks(f): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Please kids are not an excuse jare. My mother has two kids, even after that men were still chasing her up and dan up until her late 40s. What does it take to make your hair, put on some makeup, put on flattering clothing and maybe watch your weight just a little bit. Let me hear word please. Omotola that has many kids, she’s much bigger than how she was when she young, but she still looks very beautiful and presentable.
Sniper101:

Bros, u seem to be forgetting something o

"A young woman CANNOT stay beautiful forever".

If that man happen to just make the side chick his second wife, give her 5years and let her have two kids within those 5years
...then let's see if this 'beaitiful' side chick won't be looking as unpresentable as that woman who's attacking her

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Harrynight(m): 12:31am On Mar 01, 2020
Daddy Freeze is 100% right on this
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 01, 2020
einsteine:

I love how all you idiots ignore the man here.

Side chic should have given the fat lump of a wife severe beating.

Let the "marriage thief " try it...

She should try and beat the wife..

If the scorned wife will not arrange correct acid and hot water bath on her face and bum bum!!

Market don finish be dat!!!

Nonsense!!!

That side chick is a bastard!!!

I said "the wife will face her husband later" but you choose to ignore that because you want to exonerate the barbaric side chick!!!

You should be arrested for that!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Lumpyy(f): 12:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Marriage is an ACHIEVEMENT please,abi how come your BSC and co is an achievement??let's be deceiving ourselves there grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 12:35am On Mar 01, 2020
Harrynight:
Daddy Freeze is 100% right on this

After now, u will claim to know God.

Look at the pagan freeze u are following.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by madjune(m): 12:37am On Mar 01, 2020
In as much as i don't support any lady taking another person's husband; I'm beginning to feel this woman went about it the wrong way.

She abused the young lady unjustly.

The young lady has every right to sue Madam for assault.
She seems quite reserved and calm and nobody need take ad advantage of that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:
Freeze is wrong

What's this one saying... Madam go home and fight your husband if u see him cheating or see his side chic..
Daddy freeze is so right.
The side chicken isn't the problem
It's either our fault or the three legged husband.
Most wives don't even talk to the husband like you definitely said.
3 kids or 10 its our duty to keep our body appealing at every time. We married women once we marry na award. Once we born we use our dirty wrapper take wrap the award then toss it under our beds.
I'm very sure she saw signs of fidelity but no she didn't mind.
If I find out my hubby cheated / is cheating its my sole responsibility to up my game.
The only thing I agree with you is that the side chic is a thief only if the husband is a Christian.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Look at the size of the so called "Wife", ...fat and disgusting, why won't the man cheat on her grin

I swear before the Heavens with my Masculine Balls
" I will Cheat On My Wife When I Get Married"

Any younger Succulent Lady that crosses my path will not go Scot Free grin grin
Acid and hot water bath is real tho!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Harrynight(m): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2020
hammerU:

After now, u will claim to know God.

Look at the pagan freeze u are following.

Think of the message, and ignore the messenger
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Analysiscorner: 12:39am On Mar 01, 2020
Olalan:
Tell me more
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 12:39am On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:
Let the "marriage thief " try it...

She should try and beat the wife..

If the scorned wife will not arrange correct acid and hot water bath on her face and bum bum!!

Market don finish be dat!!!

Nonsense!!!

That side chick is a bastard!!!

I said "the wife will face her husband later" but you choose to ignore that because you want to exonerate the barbaric side chick!!!

You should be arrested for that!!! undecided

Lol then the wife could spend years in prison..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 01, 2020
olabrinks:
Please kids are not an excuse jare. My mother has two kids, even after that men were still chasing her up and dan up until her late 40s. What does it take to make your hair, put on some makeup, put on flattering clothing and maybe watch your weight just a little bit. Let me hear word please. Omotola that has many kids, she’s much bigger than how she was when she young, but she still looks very beautiful and presentable.
So, JayZ did not cheat on Beyonce?? shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

Lol then the wife could spend years in prison..
Audio Prison..

She will arrange it .. Neat job!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 12:41am On Mar 01, 2020
Harrynight:

Think of the message, and ignore the messenger

Stick to the scripture and do not depart from it.

No where the bible said u should take message from an unbeliever.

Our God is merciful.

And if u insist on going down dat part,, drop your bible and take the message of the Quran.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 12:44am On Mar 01, 2020
hammerU:
[s][/s]

Ma friend, if u dont know wat to comment, go and sleep.

Stop putting asunder in people marriage.

Truth indeed is bitter
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

What's this one saying... Madam go home and fight your husband if u see him cheating or see his side chic..
Daddy freeze is so right.
The side chicken isn't the problem
It's either our fault or the three legged husband.
Most wives don't even talk to the husband like you definitely said.
3 kids or 10 its our duty to keep our body appealing at every time. We married women once we marry na award. Once we born we use our dirty wrapper take wrap the award then toss it under our beds.
I'm very sure she saw signs of fidelity but no she didn't mind.
If I find out my hubby cheated / is cheating its my sole responsibility to up my game.
The only thing I agree with you is that the side chic is a thief only if the husband is a Christian.
So, Jay Z did not cheat with Beyonce??

Is Beyonce becoming too fat??

Well, if you want the wife to face the husband alone, then be ready for something brutal and fatal to happen!!!

You asked for it!!!

My opinion is that, the bastard side chick should also share from the brutality that is loading...

Somebody is about to get burned!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.