Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick (71909 Views)

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 01, 2020
einsteine:

She will go to jail if she does that.

How many side chics can she fight?

As usual, barbaric and uncivilized people like you don't know that no matter how many side chics she fights, it is dependent on her husband. Why doesn't she divorce her husband instead of displaying madness up and down. She should try that with an Urhobo girl, she would just die for nothing.

If you are unhappy in a marriage, fucking divorce and move on
The bastard side chick you are supporting is not barbaric and uncivilized right??

You have absolute disrespect for Marriage!!!

That is why you keep exonerating that Gold digger side chick. She knows that the guy is married but keep on dating her..

She will not go Scot free until an acid bath or hot water is arranged on her face and bum bum..

Market don end be dat.

Urhobo giri with burnt face and Bum bum... Shakara don end!!!

That will serve as a deterrent to all apologists like you!!!

Even Jaruma will learn from that!!!

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by paschalmezie(m): 1:22am On Mar 01, 2020
Honestly, I will sue this woman if the sidechic were to be my sis.

I'm not tryna defend the sidechic for her action but there's 100% tendency that the sidechic doesn't even know that the cheating husband is married a man.

Why do most ladies enjoy displaying their foolishness on the outside esp when it involves their fellow ladies?

No wonder the husband is CHEATING WITH PRIDE.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by safarigirl(f): 1:23am On Mar 01, 2020
favorfavor:
after reading all the comments l have concluded that you Nigerians are one of the most demonic wicked people in this world how could you people support a useless woman who is sleeping with a married man, and even if the wife confronted the side chick she has every right to beat the shit out of her for sleeping with her husband, appearance/looks has nothing to do with a stupid man who violates his matrimonial home. God will continue to punish u evil Nigerians bc you' all are not humans!!

So, you admit the man violated his matrimonial home, but you are proposing that the girl should be the one getting assaulted? And you are calling Nigerians evil, are you also not evil like this?

If the woman has mind, let her go and beat her husband up. Face the person who made the vows, not the passerby.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

My dear looking beautiful is just one out o many examples.
Facing the girl wint still make any difference if the man has been jarumatized. Instead she's going to do more jarumatizing to the man just to prove a point to his wife.
The Jaruma effect will clear after the gold digger side chick get a dose of acid and water bath on her face and Bum bum!!!

Jazz dey obey Chemistry!!!

Combustion reaction loading on that Gold digger's face!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by olabrinks(f): 1:25am On Mar 01, 2020
What about tiwa savage?
What about Annie idibia, they’re so many to name a few. If we’re talking about people that I know personally, children doesn’t automatically make you lose your sex appeal ahbeg, when they’re girls who are single who are out of shape and not well kept. It’s all in the mindset of the individual. It’s not just about weight, it’s about how you carry yourself, how you package and your determination to never let yourself go. We have too much technology and advancement in this day and age to look like an old mama granny just after two kids. Let me hear word please.
Sniper101:

Oh please
Enough with the hype on Omotola

Most guys will pick Adesuwa over Omotola, any time any day.

That is to say, you can never compare the beauty and physique of a single "lady" to that of a "woman" who have gone through childbirth over the years.

You can't compare both.
They are incomparable.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 1:25am On Mar 01, 2020
I have witnessed a scene as this. The woman brought thugs to beat the hell out of the lady. Her husband took the lady to the clinic got her fixed he bought her a bloody house in maitama. Meanwhile the entitled confronting wife stays in magodo.

In couple of months she got pregnant had a son for him and he relocated her to Canada with his son..

Nada entitle confronting wife now lives with the fact that she's here to stay now...

The man might not want to take my friend as a wife but guess what she made him do it.

Gra gra no dey settle matter at all.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by safarigirl(f): 1:27am On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:
The bastard side chick you are supporting is not barbaric and uncivilized right??

You have absolute disrespect for Marriage!!!

That is why you keep exonerating that Gold digger side chick. She knows that the guy is married but keep on dating her..

She will not go Scot free until an acid bath or hot water is arranged on her face and bum bum..

Market don end be dat.

Urhobo giri with burnt face and Bum bum... Shakara don end!!!

That will serve as a deterrent to all apologists like you!!!

Even Jaruma will learn from that!!!

Nonsense!!!

How Do you know she knows he is married?

Why are you so angry all the time? undecided

If anyone should be poured acid, it is the useless husband that cannot keep his vows, but because you are a man, you will rather blame women for all the shortcomings of your kin.

It is the husband that should be soaked inacid, because he will still cheat, he is scum and scum will do what scum does.

Men should start advocating for more accountability from men. The side chic is not the person who made vows, the man did. If you men cannot keep your smelly man parts in your pants, then, you should be publicly embarrassed as well.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 1:27am On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:

The Jaruma effect will clear after the gold digger side chick get a dose of acid and water bath on her face and Bum bum!!!

Jazz dey obey Chemistry!!!

Combustion reaction loading on that Gold digger's face!!!

Loooool.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Viicfuntop(f): 1:31am On Mar 01, 2020
y3mi:
Daddy Freeze, when will you begin to teach your followers and those hare brain sheeeeeeples you just can't begin to give up on enlightening, to start demanding on behalf of Christendom for the replacement of wherever the word 'God' is in the Christian bible with Yahweh (Jehovah)?

Afterall, since you all Christians in Africa believe in that Israeli idol god from the Jewish people of the semitic race, you and I know the ontological meaning of who God means, it is a title theologically ascribed to any deity believed in any culture to be the most supreme among all other deities, that doesn't mean yahweh is the same as our ÉLÉDUMÀRÉ, God (title) is Ra, Ahura-mazda, Marduk, Zeus, Odin, Jupiter, Brahma who are names of the God in ancient Egypt, Persia, Mesopotamia, Greek, Scandinavia, Roman and India civilizations respecrtively, so why should the English word "God' before the exclusive usage of the Christian religion alone. This is the next chapter i was hoping you'd one day begin to hammer on for every one tp hear and concern your brilliant self with some domestic issues involving extramarital affairs that will never cease to exist for as long as everyone keep practicing the societal-damaging Abrahamic that are so un-African. As for Islam, kudos to it. Islam still remained honest as it specifiy the name of the idol they chose to be the national God of the arab people, whether Allah was elevated from a female moon idol of the pre-islamic Arabia by Mohammed Salah or not, is another topic. But Muslims don't deceive people about which idol they worship like you confused Christians do by usurping the God title for your usage only.

Over to you.

Pls shut up
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by favorfavor: 1:32am On Mar 01, 2020
safarigirl:

So, you admit the man violated his matrimonial home, but you are proposing that the girl should be the one getting assaulted? And you are calling Nigerians evil, are you also not evil like this?

If the woman has mind, let her go and beat her husband up. Face the person who made the vows, not the passerby.

ok so it is very nice of you and the rest to be supporting evil - someone sleeping with a married man - is everybody the same -just bc you may not confront your husband's mistress does not mean everyone is like that-some people are confrontational!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Danobb: 1:34am On Mar 01, 2020
Tbh if I'm the lady I would fight the woman because most married men nowadays hide their ring and lie about their status. So if u have a problem, sort it out with UE husband and stop embarrassing urself in public.
Made4naijalove:
A video making the rounds online shows a wife confronting her husband's alleged side chic in a store. Freeze has now reacted to the video.

Reacting to the video, OAP Daddy Freeze said the wife's pain is understandable but said she should have directed her anger at her husband, rather than attack another woman who made no vow to be committed to her.

He added that women attacking their husband's side chics happen because women see marriage as an achievement.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Jty0wBP33/?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OY8mh5qyWc
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by favorfavor: 1:35am On Mar 01, 2020
besides how are we sure she did not confront her husband because he should be accosted too but to exonerate a jezebel who slept with a married man God!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 01, 2020
safarigirl:

How Do you know she knows he is married?

Why are you so angry all the time? undecided

If anyone should be poured acid, it is the useless husband that cannot keep his vows, but because you are a man, you will rather blame women for all the shortcomings of your kin.

It is the husband that should be soaked inacid, because he will still cheat, he is scum and scum will do what scum does.

Men should start advocating for more accountability from men. The side chic is not the person who made vows, the man did. If you men cannot keep your smelly man parts in your pants, then, you should be publicly embarrassed as well.
As long as the wife is made to look like a fool, both of them should get Acidified. I don't care!!!

I don't protect the guy at all.

I am just angry that everyone is blaming the scorned wife. Some calling her fat, confrontational etc..
This is Nonsense!!!

The woman is frustrated for God's sake... You all can not determine who and who she transfer her aggression to..

How sure are you that she will not face her husband after confronting the Gold digger??

The Gold digger should not go unpunished

And don't be fooled by her quiet reaction, na dem dey do Jaruma pass!!!

Girls are desperate nowadays, you can only speak for yourself!!!

That girl know that his "manfriend" is married!! She definitely play along as long as she can 'secure the bag' in Mercy Aigbe's word..

Gender war?? No.. I have sisters too..

Marriage is being too disrespected nowadays!!!
I will not tolerate anyone that exonerate that girl..

Never!!!
The wife should face both the gold digger and the husband !!! That is what I stand for!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 1:42am On Mar 01, 2020
olabrinks:
What about tiwa savage?
What about Annie idibia, they’re so many to name a few. If we’re talking about people that I know personally, children doesn’t automatically make you lose your sex appeal ahbeg, when they’re girls who are single who are out of shape and not well kept. It’s all in the mindset of the individual. It’s not just about weight, it’s about how you carry yourself, how you package and your determination to never let yourself go. We have too much technology and advancement in this day and age to look like an old mama granny just after two kids. Let me hear word please.

Madam, quit trying so hard to convince me or to force your own opinion on me.

You're a woman, am a man.
Or have you gone down on a woman before undecided

Women are sweet in the middle, yes.
But the taste between a woman who's had kids and one who haven't, the taste is always different; whether one is using the tongue or diick. It's always different.

...take it or leave it and leave me.

Goodnight!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by PastorandMentor(m): 1:50am On Mar 01, 2020
He is too proud. His own judgment is final. You dare not say otherwise. I pity that guy.
Tocheagle:
People like Mr freeze are only right in their own eyes �
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 1:50am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

Madam, quit trying so hard to convince me or to force your own opinion on me.

You're a woman, am a man.
Or have you gone down on a woman before undecided

Women are sweet in the middle, yes.
But the taste between a woman who's had kids and one who haven't, the taste is always different; whether one is using the tongue or diick. It's always different.

...take it or leave it and leave me.

Goodnight!

A woman who has 3 kids try cs would still be tyt mensa
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 1:50am On Mar 01, 2020
safarigirl:
this is personal opinion.

All the posts men make about BBW, does not suggest this. Adesuwa is not thick enough for a lot of these men..also personal opinion, based on feedback

It's a good thing you said "personal opinion"

Just like I know it's just your own personal opinion, for you to think that most men are into BBW

BBWs disgust me, like fvck
And am sure same can be said for most men out there.

How's that for a 'personal opinion'

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 1:51am On Mar 01, 2020
Lemme go and face my ultimate love page.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Toks2008(m): 1:52am On Mar 01, 2020
Olalan:
Yes she should direct her grievances to her husband but we also need to condemn this seeming craze of young ladies dating married men. People who are in the know will tell you how desperate young ladies are to date married men by all means.

If it is ok to marry a second wife then what is the big deal if a single lady dates a married man?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by safarigirl(f): 1:56am On Mar 01, 2020
favorfavor:

ok so it is very nice of you and the rest to be supporting evil - someone sleeping with a married man - is everybody the same -just bc you may not confront your husband's mistress does not mean everyone is like that-some people are confrontational!

It is foolish to perform an act that will not bring positive results.

Everyone is expected to have sense at certain points in time. Just because you are confrontational, does not mean you should confront all the time, sometimes, use logic.

This talk about some people being confrontational, is an excuse to justify making yourself look stupid.

That Mariam that stabbed and killed her husband, will you excuse her behavior with "Some people are short-tempered"?

The woman had time to get in her car, or use transport to drive all the way to the supermarket, she went up to the girl to hit her, even as she walked away, she had sufficient time to think of her actions, but she allowed anger lead her. If the girl has a condition and that hit killed her, when the woman is standing trial for manslaughter, her lawyer will tell the judge " She is confrontational" abi?

She is a mother to kids, God knows how many of her kids classmates have seen this video, even their teachers and parents. She has ruined her reputation in the eyes of reasonable people, everybody will think her either crazy or pathetic. And all for what?

She go confront tire, this is just the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by safarigirl(f): 1:57am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

It's a good thing you said "personal opinion"

Just like I know it's just your own personal opinion, for you to think that most men are into BBW

BBWs disgust me, like fvck
And am sure same can be said for most men out there.

How's that for a 'personal opinion'
where did I say "most men are into BBW?"

See, I don't use certain terms, because I am not a spokesperson for most men, and neither are you. You are not even sure of anything, because you are one man, not most men.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 1:59am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

A woman who has 3 kids try cs would still be tyt mensa

So, what now?
Your advice is for women to be having kids tru CS, so as to maintain a tyt pvssy? LMAO

Having a kid or kids shocked via CS is an unfortunate circumstance which I know no woman would love to see herself in

So please, strike off that shit you decided to "mention" me with.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 2:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

So, what now?
Your advice is for women to be having kids tru CS, so as to maintain a tyt pvssy? LMAO

Having a kid or kids shocked via CS is an unfortunate circumstance which I know no woman would love to see herself in

Look. I'm only tring to tell you it didn't matter...

Plus its only in Africa that CS is unfortunate circumstances and also a vey bad thing..

Na dull we dull we no kill person.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 2:04am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

So, what now?

I'm sure you. Haven't heard of elective CS.

Well these modern day mothers doesn't ant any harm to their honey pot just like you list previous that's why so many of us opt for CS.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 2:06am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

So, what now?

Their bodies their choice
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 2:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

Look. I'm only tring to tell you it didn't matter...

Plus its only in Africa that CS is unfortunate circumstances and also a vey bad thing..

Na dull we dull we no kill person.

In your own understanding, having kids via CS is still a good thing, abi?

Ok o. no lament if such a situation is to become your portion o
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 2:09am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

So, what now?

Ungrateful men like you force women into opting for a slow healing birth process like Cs. You guys are never satisfied few mins ago you compared a woman with kids pot to that of a woman without kids.

Now I don tell u say women this days don't mind opting for Cs.

Well I don't blame men like you. It's women that would do anything to save their marriage I lame.

Unfortunate circumstances indeed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 2:10am On Mar 01, 2020
safarigirl:
where did I say "most men are into BBW?"

See, I don't use certain terms, because I am not a spokesperson for most men, and neither are you. You are not even sure of anything, because you are one man, not most men.

Madam, me nor need quote u again
Cos already ur own dun tire me

G. Night...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 2:12am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

In your own understanding, having kids via CS is still a good thing, abi?

Ok o. no lament if such a situation is to become your portion o

Loool how naive. If that's the way out of that scary labor too alive with my baby in my hands, yes id gladly lament in joy.

Men don't know what we see in that lonely room that's why you cone here rnting about honey pot being tyt or loose like you can stand the sight of a bbys head coming down.. No provoke me this early morning bross

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 2:14am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

Ungrateful men like you force women into opting for a slow healing birth process like Cs. You guys are never satisfied few mins ago you compared a woman with kids pot to that of a woman without kids.

Now I don tell u say women this days don't mind opting for Cs.

Well I don't blame men like you. It's women that would do anything to save their marriage I lame.

Unfortunate circumstances indeed.

What's diswan talking about ni undecided

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 2:16am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

What's diswan talking about ni undecided

Same way u didn't connect yours before yanning dust.

I'm lecturing you wat you didn't let your mother lecture you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 2:17am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

Loool how naive. If that's the way out of that scary labor too alive with my baby in my hands, yes id gladly lament in joy.

Men don't know what we see in that lonely room that's why you cone here rnting about honey pot being tyt or loose like you can stand the sight of a bbys head coming down.. No provoke me this early morning bross

See diswan

When you provoke for early morning, hell dey break loose undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) / Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie / Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.