Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (112600 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by ORAFA(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
ShopRite Jabi Lake Abuja

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Pigmy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Greystone:
In 10 yrs she'll be looking for husband up and down...blaming village people...disturbing Oyedepo in Shiloh undecided

the lady did nothing wrong jaree.

she is only heading to veteran actor Pete edochies advice

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Mateen1000: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Why didn’t they show us the director and other casts

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Scripted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Pete EDOCHIA TALK AM

13 Likes 2 Shares

Gbese
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Onye ka ana agholi

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by lastchild: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Greystone:
In 10 yrs she'll be looking for husband up and down...blaming village people...disturbing Papa Oyedepo in Shiloh undecided
before we criticize her we should know what prompted her actions

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by luminouz(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
efewizey:

I blame d dude. Whats wrong with proposing in an enclosed space where if you get rejected you can simply feel the pain alone. I cant even imagine kneeling to ask a woman's hand in marriage. Am a black man with my dignity.

U nailed that shiit homie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by NiggasInParis: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
A true Born Alpha Male like Pete Edochie. Mediation from a generation of Men with Guts toned masculinity Odugwu Icon and Elder that has seen life has said it ...

....but some Juvenile Beta males and wavering unbecoming clueless Feminist females were attacking him.

Now see this.... undecided

The emasculating agenda is only getting clearer..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by wink2015(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
WHAT A PUBLIC EMBARRASEMENT.

Some guys no get shame.

WHY WAS HE DEGRADING HIMSELF TO KNEELING DOWN?

Did Pete Edochie not warn them to discard this debilitating character.

Why was he dying over GARRI that has poured on sand sand ?

SEE HOW SHE WOOZE the guy with a DIRTY SLAP.

The guy get am BELLYFULL.

Arrant Nonsense !

COPY COPY !

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Greystone: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
lastchild:
before we criticize her we should know what prompted her actions

Yes but wud u marry a woman who behaves like this?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by NOL2dworld(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
That is so uncall for.. Comeon, even if you still want to enjoy the street, thats too harsh.

Mehn, love blind oo, 3 hot slap for public.

Ha, that guy na man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by efewizey(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I agree with you on that one. There's absolutely no need for a public proposal. I don't see what the big deal is with kneeling though. Since that old man spoke up against it, more guys are coming out of the woodwork, making similar claims. It comes across very copycat-like. If kneeling makes you feel less of a man for whatever weird reason, then the ego must be very fragile imo.

Even before he spoke have been off that woodwork hon. Nigerians copy too much. And my ego is as thick as fufu.. I can kneel for a lady but not to propose.. Nada

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Deeminaj(f): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Awwww,thats bad,i feel for the poor guy,how is it even doing d babe gan.i believe u should do to others what u want to be done to u,if u dnt want to be rejected in public then dnt reject someone in public.Honestly if someone i dnt want to be with propose marriage to me in public ,i will hug him ,collect the ring and act cool with it then when we get to somewhere private,i will explain to him why i cant marry him rather than disgracing him publicly

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by mixratio(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Staged! ....title doesn't make sense sef...if you propose, all she can do is say no. Why the slap again?

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
very good actors

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Billygee2u: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
bjprodint:
Why proposing in public?
That's the Stupidity of the new Nigerian youths.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
mixratio:
Staged! ....title doesn't make sense sef...if you propose, all she can do is say no. Why the slap again?
i wonder o
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
You kneel down and then receive slap..

These ladies are getting bolder by the day!!!

Is he far younger than her.. or far poorer than her!!

That guy must be a complete idiot!!! He is definitely not ready for Marriage.. No Leadership quality in him at all!!!
His younger Sisters will be ashamed of him right now undecided undecided undecided

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Comedian2019: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Who knows that girl pls? I need to gift her one car. She is my definition of a real woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by UBGGA(f): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
I will never understand public proposals. Never.

I hope I get mine when we're at our most intimate and private zone.

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by segebase(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Booharii
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by bumi10(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
food for u

walai no be mouth

girl ni fit do me like this

How i won take meet this kind girl self?

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by dayleke: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fake proposal

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by luminouz(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Afritop:
A woman's rejection is so painful than hugging a wild transformer. embarassed

Wrong... She doesn't want u,move on...what's so special about you that will make ALL women like and accept you? You're human,you can get rejected.

Comparing a Hyman's rejection to that of some heavy duty volts transformer is bullshiit

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by sofiscatedmoron: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
I don't take nonsense from ladies, i hate dem, the only thing i like in them is breast and pussy,, if i was the guy i would beat her black and green
Nonsense

20 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Arsenalholic(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Some men are just pussies, I swear!

The minute she told you "no", get your useless azz up and bounce with your tail dangling between your legs in shame. By staying there to beg, you are fuelling her ego even more (and most women love a public show of shame). That's why the slaps and pushes followed because you put yourself in a vulnerable position.

P.S. Before these weaklings get to face such generational disgrace don't they see the signs, no hints? This proves that not only ladies are desperados.

10 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by efewizey(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Even before he spoke have been off that woodwork hon. Nigerians copy too much. And my ego is as thick as fufu.. I can kneel for a lady but not to propose.. Nada
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
How does this affect blogging Business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.