Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (112621 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Mac12(f): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
SHE IS VERY STUPID

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Bobotic(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
I was there then but i refuse to talk......make Electric Shock of CORONA no holds me down slightly grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by FirstbornWds: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
efewizey:

Read what you just typed in your mind. Good now dwell on it.

I was only trying to be sarcastic oo. No hard feelings
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Hmmm...so wrong on many levels. Honestly, if I was the guy, I'd have choke slammed her right there & then. Why slap him? Just decline & leave him be.

say no more ... we are here to amplify ur mind @ no hidden charges, select

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by iamjane(f): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
it's apparently a public apology not proposal

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Lerumo: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
A lot of you are commenting without listening to the words spoken in the video. Our education system in this country has really deteriorated.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by DarkJeddi(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
Riele:
Why can't I stop grinning ? .

I love her already .
I bet,and you would be screaming blue murder if it was the other way around..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Carlyboi(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
So Una no even know say all this kinda shit shows are mostly staged and scripted and this one right here has all staged signs written on it....why are people so gullible in this country all this Nairaland Sef...some are even taking it personal and turned themselves to proposal coaches and counsels lol....no sense of discernment

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Olukoso1: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by freethinker01: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Riele:
Why can't I stop grinning ? .

I love her already .

Please, everyone should do well to ignore this girl, she knows if she writes something stupid and controversial, she'll get a lot of mentions and likes and that's exactly what she thrives on, starve her of it and see her go into the state of oblivion.

Yours truly,
A concerned member

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by captainamiedi1: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
If it was reverse now our feminist nor go allow us hear word again. As it happen to a man everybody lock up

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
bjprodint:
Why proposing in public?

There is nothing wrong in proposing in public though I can't do such but the lady should have said No! And walk away. That is enough embarrassment but to hit the guy on top of the matter.

If I were the guy, na dat day the girl go conclude say all my "I love you, I love you" na fake .

I go beat am like say I no know from Adam.

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Olukoso1: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by IprintMONEY: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
thumbs up to that olosho. i swear if i knew her, i will wire 2m in to her account for this.
these useless jobless peasant boy know how to do shit in public. i dont even know who started this public proposal nonsense.
i just feel like wiring better money into her akant now
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Jman06(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
EmpireRaMses01:
We are all here condemning the dude....he is probably apologizing to the girl for embarrassing her in public
Exactly!

On his knees sef or even lying down this time around while begging the girl
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nehyooh(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wonder shall never end !
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Benferdy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
The white men have taken our culture off our reasoning, The Man of the soil have left his lucosinco of Igbo's custom, i.
His real father can easily deny him, his mother will actually hide the womb that shelter him. He is a disgrace to manhood.... God please forgive him for tarnishing your image

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by LordAzubuike(f): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
iamjane:
it's apparently a public apology not proposal
Dont mind those bloggers and the illiterates who digest their news easily.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
He did not fvck her before proposing. If he had fvcked her before this she wouldn't have made fun of him.
If you want to propose to your girl fvck her very well so as to avoid embarrassment like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by ronyman(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Father Lawd! let this be a movie...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Chibex50(f): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Who get Time To Propose Now Sef���

My Husband Only Proposed To Me After Our Traditional Marriage With Biscuit 100naira�� Las Las Na Him Still Eat The Biscuit���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
dominique:
Chai! Whose son is that? shocked
I'm sure there's a backstory and once we hear it, we may not feel sorry for the guy.
It could be that the girls s the one funding the guy and he still went on to cheat on her. He thinks a ring will make her forget all his misdeeds since most women are desperate for marriage. Too bad he got served

Still the video is painful to watch sha
Sarcasm?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
efewizey:

Because of heat

grin

U are right though.

With kind of heat these days, proposing indoor could be suicidal. Its better done in the public.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by LordAzubuike(f): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Carlyboi:
So Una no even know say all this kinda shit shows are mostly staged and scripted and this one right here has all staged signs written on it....why are people so gullible in this country all this Nairaland Sef...some are even taking it personal and turned themselves to proposal coaches and counsels lol....no sense of discernment
This one isn't stage. However it was a public apology not proposal. The boy was no doubt trying to apologize for previous misunderstanding. The girl saw it as an avenue to get her revenge.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Carlyboi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
LordAzubuike:

This one isn't stage. However it was a public apology not proposal. The boy was no doubt trying to apologize for previous misunderstanding. The girl saw it as an avenue to get her revenge.
oh really that’s exactly a revenge exacting slap then lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Iretii0511(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I agree with you on that one. There's absolutely no need for a public proposal. I don't see what the big deal is with kneeling though. Ever since that old man spoke up against it, more guys are coming out of the woodwork, making similar claims. It comes across very copycat-like. If kneeling makes you feel less of a man for whatever weird reason, then the ego must be very fragile imo.

For me, I have always had that strong conviction to never kneel to propose to a woman. No girl is doing me a favour for agreeing to marry me. If she can't take it while I'm seated, then she is not ready for me. Kneel to propose? Over my dead body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Lordapson23(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nn3muka:
Her Toto is crested with diamonds grin grin
Don't be surprised, he will still go back and apologize for embarrassing her in public...
A man in love sha...

Idiot smiley grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by djohnson(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
We have alot of Weak men this days beautiful nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by iluvdonjazzy: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ariza:
That lady ought to be arrested!!

Arrant nonsense!
were they even dating in the first place that he is proposing.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Dannybammz: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Stale Video

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Christian07(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
I weep for d guy soo embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by freemandela4(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
Staged......very good actress....nollyhood do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.