Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (112630 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Glycosunde: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
If this guy has taken Pete Edochie's advice he won't have experience this kind of embarrassment. But I hope later this girl won't be moving from one spiritual house to another looking for husband

Are you a woman between the ages of 18-42 and you want to earn #1,500,000( one million five hundred thousand naira) in the next 9months for being a surrogate mother, then kindly call or WhatsApp me on 08085454942. And if you refer someone who is interested, there is an incentive for you too.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by franchasng: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nn3muka:
Her Toto is crested with diamonds grin grin
Don't be surprised, he will still go back and apologize for embarrassing her in public...
A wusie in love sha...
fixed shocked cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Neddyogu(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
And d aboki even went down on both knees....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by victorian(f): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
For him to receive those slaps and she screaming people should come and hear, I think he must have fucvked either her younger sister, cousin or best friend.

And she calmly waited for this day to come, to get her pound of flesh.

If that's the case.

For her to get another guy to marry her won't be hard. The guy deserves the slaps and embarrassment. Sometimes guys behave as if women are clueless.

Thank God he knows better nw.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
rexandyke:

This guy worse than beta male I swear. Na Omega male... grin grin grin
Na zeta male undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by madridsta007(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Man proposes to his girlfriend in public and gets the biggest embarrassment of his life

This young man got beaten in public by his girlfriend that he wants to calm down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRgP3QWCIA

She's got a decent right hand. She should have followed it with a left hook. Or a jab and a left hook.
Would have KO'ed the guy clean. His defence was open.

Wilder would be proud.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Rasmega:
Nigerian men are getting very useless.

Fvck up number #1... kneeling to propose.

Fvck up number#2....Not slapping the b!tch back immediately.

calm down bro...
probably a la click la traffic.

staged
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by vickydevoka(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
When a man has made up his mind that must marry a fyn yellow gal by fire by force
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by MaiconBest: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
This looks more like an apology... Check the video well

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by foleskay(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Yeye people. Its obvious that its a staged public stunt!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by FuckThaMod: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
eni4real:
If he doesn't break that relationship now, he will never be respected again... Never !!!
He is too gentle for that lady!!!

That lady needs a guy that can calm her madness with better Craze!!!
Can't you see he was still following the lady up and down even after the slaps? And she was still slapping more grin
That guy will never be respected forever, he should just relocate grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by knowhowk: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
NiggasInParis:
A true Born Alpha Male like Pete Edochie. Mediation from a generation of Men with Guts toned masculinity Odugwu Icon and Elder that has seen life has said it ...

....but some Juvenile Beta males and wavering unbecoming clueless Feminist females were attacking him.

Now see this.... undecided

The emasculating agenda is only getting clearer..
. Ogaaa Abeg ooo ,Am already having Headache with this your Grammarcological Analysis. grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
NiggasInParis:
A true Born Alpha Male like Pete Edochie. Mediation from a generation of Men with Guts toned masculinity Odugwu Icon and Elder that has seen life has said it ...

....but some Juvenile Beta males and wavering unbecoming clueless Feminist females were attacking him.

you sef, I had to get out my dictionary to check grammar and understand grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Bola146(f): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
Liposure:
bolatito bawoni
Hi
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Can't you see he was still following the lady up and down even after the slaps? And she was still slapping more grin
That guy will never be respected forever, he should just relocate grin
He should just become Bobrisky!!
He is a mumu reloaded!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by esente: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
When Pa Pete Edochie talk, una no go listen. Even Bayern no beat Chelsea like this grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by cosmos1440: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
LOL
Attagirl
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
NiggasInParis:

What a Higi Haga!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by StreetFight: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
We the members of the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (SBA) herewith disowned this sissy who calls himself a man. He is hereby suspended from all activities of the two Associations. He is also instructed from today onward to be wearing blouses, skirts, wrappers, wigs and high heels because he is girl and never a boy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by vickydevoka(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
NOL2dworld:
That is so uncall for.. Comeon, even if you still want to enjoy the street, thats too harsh.

Mehn, love blind oo, 3 hot slap for public.

Ha, that guy na man.
No mind am n yellow punna him de follow. Even if dem marry Dem no go last. Character surpasses beauty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by zoezoelogistics(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
This is absolutely wrong and highly condemnable.

From what the lady is heard to be saying, apparently, she got this all planned up and had made up her mind to pay him in his own coin, embarrass him so much while she reminds him of his verbal assaults on her.

She was heard saying “the only thing I know how to do, hey shuuuuuush, the only thing I know how to do is to cook for you and your friends , and make love to you, have you forgotten? I will so embarrass you ehn.....”

It’s a pity sha
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
efewizey:

Even before he spoke have been off that woodwork hon. Nigerians copy too much. And my ego is as thick as fufu.. I can kneel for a lady but not to propose.. Nada
yoruba fufu no thick oooo, am guessing you are referring to akpu cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by AreaFada2: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I agree with you on that one. There's absolutely no need for a public proposal. I don't see what the big deal is with kneeling though. Since that old man spoke up against it, more guys are coming out of the woodwork, making similar claims. It comes across very copycat-like. If kneeling makes you feel less of a man for whatever weird reason, then the ego must be very fragile imo.
I see no reason for all this Western style proposal. But still people have freedom to do as they deem fit. It's certainly nothing new.
The girl probably has another boyfriend and this guy was just a side-dude.

That violence was probably out of fear of her real guy finding out. So she can claim she has nothing intimate with the guy.

Such an openly violent lady can't make a good wife. He probably just dodged a bullet.

Imagine if it was the other way round. Feminist wannabes would be frothing in the mouth by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by franchasng: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
debo1990:
am a typical blackman so I do t understand the meaning of proposal, after all the night calls, after all the hanging out. after many sex , why do I need to kneel in public to ask u.
they want to trend on social media, it gives them stronger erection lol

Before you propose to a lady for marriage, if at all you must propose, you ought to see the yearning desire to be your wifey in her, you ought to see the fire burning all over her body as she prays for it while you observe.

You don't even need to do any formal proposal if you guys have been dating, just ask her when she is comfortable for you to meet her parents and family.

But no, all these social media breed of Nigerian wusies calling themselves men must overdo, they must copy every western nonsense.

Who knows, the lady maybe the one footing his bills and he just woke up to form Mr Romantic at Shoprite, nothing weh Boko Haram no go see for Sambisa forest lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by sylve11: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Awesome slaps! kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Altimatic27: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Man proposes to his girlfriend in public and gets the biggest embarrassment of his life

This young man got beaten in public by his girlfriend that he wants to calm down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRgP3QWCIA

Learnt a lot from this guy no shame we win some and we loose some he is just like mike big brother so much respect for thses soft as a warrior boy we no de carry last I dont think I would have had the patience to stand this humiliation
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by bvirtus001: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wait until Pete Edochie catches him too... Dah beating never even start...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by ednut1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
staged
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
Guys propose to your woman is secret, if she accept then you do the reception of her acceptance in public. Some of this girls that are forming loyal have 2 or more men and maybe you are the last in their scale of preference.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Sweeetheart(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
I proposed to my fiancee in public on the kneel and it worth it.

a lady embarrassed you in public and you can't beat the hell out of her. I haven't beat lady in my life but I will never allow any sort of embarrassment from anyone whatsoever without retaliating

this is height of sickness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.