Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (112627 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by SoNature(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ariza:
That lady ought to be arrested!!

Arrant nonsense!

If it was a guy that slapped her, I know it will turn to another thing

Now, it's a woman doing the slapping and it's normal
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by dadamonie150: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
THE LADY IS A BEATER AND MIND YOU SHE CAN BECOME A KILLER LATER IF SHE SEE ANY SINGLE MISTAKE MAY BE THEY LATER WED...
THE GUY HAVE REALLY SUFFERED IF HE LATER GO TO THIS GIRL O..
HMM I NO PRAY TO BE WITH THIS KIND GIRL O IGBATI BOSE ETI MA N YO OYUN NI
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Damsman10(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Chai! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Those slaps no be here ooh. I wonder what he did undecided

But unless he killed her family member, it did not warrant this stuff nah. Why would you even be slapping somebody anyhow sef?

The best thing was for her to keep her anger in check and walk away. Rejecting his proposal in public is more than enough.

I don't blame the lady at alll. We guys know some ladies are like that - try to use a guy to catch star. I blame the guy for putting himself in that position and moreso running after her on his knees like he didn't know she was gonna erupt the more. #disappointed.

The rest of you continue to be doing lovey lovey and be goin down on your knees for people who don't deserve it. Love is not meant to make you weak. Alpha males know better.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by BizBayo: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
KennieKingOba:
i cant imagine men kneeling and begging problems and responsibilities to come into their lives all in the name of one western culture...

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
bjprodint:
Why proposing in public?

I taya o
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by efewizey(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
dbestuncle:
God bless u jor. We Africans for crying out loud!
We come dey copy so try we dey swallow wetin oyibo no fit imagine.

Am telling you. After all the kneeling to propose. When them wan divorce them go do that one for closed place.. D fu kry...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nn3muka(f): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

This is what you see when a man have low self-esteem.

Naa, Don't under estimate the power of love.
A man inlove can just do unimaginable things especially if her ifedi is dripping with honey.

You can do worse sef
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Hmmm...so wrong on many levels. Honestly, if I was the guy, I'd have choke slammed her right there & then. Why slap him? Just decline & leave him be.

You must be brutal
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by XhosaNostra(f): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You must be brutal

No, I'm not, but if someone slapped me like that, I'd defend myself.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by SmartMugu: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
The girl was probably expecting him to spend on her shopping, instead he turned it to marriage proposal. Ojoromaster...lol

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Xioxing: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
efewizey:

Because of heat

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Comedian2019: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lordapson23:

How?
As a man, you don't kneel down for a girl. The id!ot deserves resounding and repeated slaps.
As a brave woman, she gave it to him.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It's not man, I understand the fury of a third party like you and me but being in the position of the guy, you will be angry but want to be patient
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:

.. with what?? .. you better don't stab someone to death.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by SweetCunt97(f): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Greystone:
In 10 yrs she'll be looking for husband up and down...blaming village people...disturbing Papa Oyedepo in Shiloh undecided

I swear, I love gentle women. A peaceful woman is worth more than gold. Not like this one.

*1st to Comment oh cool

I dedicate this to all Nigerians...corona virus no go catch any of us grin

NB:
I don't support violence of any sort (yes, slapping na violence) by either gender.

Neither am i a fan of Public proposals.
Probably a publicity stunt.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Realist1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I agree with you on that one. There's absolutely no need for a public proposal. I don't see what the big deal is with kneeling though. Ever since that old man spoke up against it, more guys are coming out of the woodwork, making similar claims. It comes across very copycat-like. If kneeling makes you feel less of a man for whatever weird reason, then the ego must be very fragile imo.

You are damn right about people obeying what Pete Edochie said,because he said it doesn't mean he is the smartest person in the land he is just a good actor that's all.
The world embraces and copy each others cultures all over.To propose to a lady this way is a western world culture so what is wrong with doing it correctly if you choose to do it? They kneel down to propose ,if anyone now does it you are a weak man.White wedding is not our culture,christmas is not our culture,trousers and shirts,boxers,wearing ties is not ,even the football we love so much is not from our culture but we do these things and we try to do it correctly. So why the big deal about kneeling down?In our culture we mainly tell the girl we want to marry them then follows introduction then the marriage.So we don't bother about engagement or wedding ring then because it's not our culture also.We use rings because it makes perfect sense for a man and a woman to have a sign of their marital status.I beg I don tire.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by SmartMugu: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
This must be a dream. A bad dream. It can't be real.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by XhosaNostra(f): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. with what?? .. you better don't stab someone to death.

Looooool. By snatching her edges off tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by aalangel(f): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
So people still believe these dramas.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Iretii0511(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Shrugs.

I'm sorry, but it is what it is.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Tweiker: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
ubunja:
I at grade 4.

Oh, I'm truly sorry about that.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by lastchild: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Iretii0511:

Please take a second sir, assume the reverse. Let the guy be the slapper and the lady the slappee. I'm sure you won't want to know the reason that prompted him to slap her severally within a short time like that.
I would still want to know, that's just me, my life experiences shaped me that way, I entered bus in jibowu Lagos, just few minutes after the bus left, a man behind my seat slapped the guy beside me, everybody were shocked, he slapped him again ordering him to bring out that phone, I almost intervened on behalf of the guy that was slapped before the guy brought out the said phone, lo and behold it was my phone, the guy slapping him was fighting for me

This experience with couple of other experiences has changed my mentality to the way I reason today

So I don't run into conclusion until I found out what happened

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Iretii0511(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nn3muka:

Naa, Don't under estimate the power of love.
A man inlove can just do unimaginable things especially if her ifedi is dripping with honey.

You can do worse sef

Abeg which one is ifedi again now?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by AuroraB(f): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Maybe he deserves it. You can't be an idiot in the house and come to propose in public undecided grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Realist1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Now about the slap that was horrible.If it was a man now all hell will break lose.I bet the guy knew she might react this way he still went on to try his luck.You should engage in public proposal when you are absolutely sure everything will end well and happily.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by xpensivealex(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
Africans are copy cat,our forefathers never proposed to our mother with this neocolonialist method.yet they enjoyed the best marriage ever,we dey always copy foreign patrol without thinking if our environment and caliber of people we have are mature for it.see public disgrace.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Iretii0511(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
lastchild:
I would still want to know, that's just me, my life experiences shaped me that way, I entered bus in jibowu Lagos, just few minutes after the bus left, a man behind my seat slapped the guy beside me, everybody were shocked, he slapped him again ordering him to bring out that phone, I almost intervened on behalf of the guy that was slapped before the guy brought out the said phone, lo and behold it was my phone, the guy slapping him was fighting for me

This experience with couple of other experiences has changed my mentality to the way I reason today

So I don't run into conclusion until I found out what happened

Shebi it's a man to a man. Do you know what reaction this very action will generate if it was a man hitting the woman?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Tapout(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
efewizey:

Because of heat

grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by blowjohn(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Chai! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Those slaps no be here ooh. I wonder what he did undecided

But unless he killed her family member, it did not warrant this stuff nah. Why would you even be slapping somebody anyhow sef?

The best thing was for her to keep her anger in check and walk away. Rejecting his proposal in public is more than enough.

Even oprah Winfrey will host the woman and send the man to jail like R. Kelly
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by vivalavida(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Something tells me this was scripted.

How my fellow guy go just dey chop all that slap from something wey dey bend down to piss ni?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by MuhammadMiller: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
This what Pete edochote has been warning us of
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by patani(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I agree with you on that one. There's absolutely no need for a public proposal. I don't see what the big deal is with kneeling though. Ever since that old man spoke up against it, more guys are coming out of the woodwork, making similar claims. It comes across very copycat-like. If kneeling makes you feel less of a man for whatever weird reason, then the ego must be very fragile imo.

We are Africans before anything.. Kneeling down to ask a woman to marry you is effeminate.. Moronic n sheer loss of identity... Must we copy everything white people do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.