Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (112624 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by galantjoe(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
The advice of Pete Edochie comes to pass.

Let those who have ears hear.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Iretii0511(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
lastchild:
before we criticize her we should know what prompted her actions

Please take a second sir, assume the reverse. Let the guy be the slapper and the lady the slappee. I'm sure you won't want to know the reason that prompted him to slap her severally within a short time like that.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by AreaFada2: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
franchasng:
The guy is broke, go and find out!

No lady will have the gut to disgrace a financially settled man like that.
That maybe the case. But being poor shouldn't invite automatic violence from anyone.

We're now in the 21st century when women can become soldiers, pilots, engineers, mechanics, etc. That woman didn't look disabled to me. So she can make her own money. Not go about being violent to men depending on their pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by pacespot(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Deserved grin

This matter needs to reach court with Pete Edochie as a judge grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by SocialJustice: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Looks fake and scripted.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by juniorstar(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
listen to daddy pete edochies advise you no gree listen now ur rep has been battered by a worthless bitch

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Lordapson23(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Comedian2019:
Who knows that girl pls? I need to gift her one car. She is my definition of a real woman.

How?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
All this rubbish staged attention seeking public so called proposals. she just raised her hand he falls down, everytime she raises her hand he falls down, bad cheroegraph.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by juniorstar(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Chai! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Those slaps no be here ooh. I wonder what he did undecided

But unless he killed her family member, it did not warrant this stuff nah. Why would you even be slapping somebody anyhow sef?

The best thing was for her to keep her anger in check and walk away. Rejecting his proposal in public is more than enough.

if he returned d slap he would be called a woman beater
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by ScotMisile: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wow .. .this guy is so lucky to have early discovery of the woman's bad temperament for him.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Kemight15: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
That girl is not mature at all
No quality of a wife in her
I'm sure it's her beauty the guy wan die for.

That beating and the embarrassment is just too much. She was even calling people to come closer.

I pray my brother will not meet this type of girl to marry. This one can stab husband to death.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by golddust6000(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Naija girl will come your house empty hand so you can perform miracles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Tweiker: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
Some men can be stupid I swear!

Ubunja must have been through something like this. The Redpil association was born on that day.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Slimsly100(f): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
efewizey:

Because of heat

grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Emperor4tune(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
The initial spelling was woeman & not woman,woeman means (woe to mankind).am telling u reality that has been hiden from man many years ago

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by efewizey(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
FirstbornWds:

I was only trying to be sarcastic oo. No hard feelings

Same here bro
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by efewizey(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
Slimsly100:

grin grin grin

I lie?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by kenneh1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Greystone:
In 10 yrs she'll be looking for husband up and down...blaming village people...disturbing Papa Oyedepo in Shiloh undecided

I swear, I love gentle women. A peaceful woman is worth more than gold. Not like this one.

*1st to Comment oh cool

I dedicate this to all Nigerians...corona virus no go catch any of us grin
How many women have you proposed to

NB:
I don't support violence of any sort (yes, slapping na violence) by either gender.

Neither am i a fan of Public proposals.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Good for him.
Every oyibo nonsense Una go copy.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Slimsly100(f): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
efewizey:

I lie?

Nooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by shogsman(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
I wish she stabbed him instead, stupid weakling of a man

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by lugzii: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
The guy na compound fool. I sincerely hope its not scripted
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by ubunja(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tweiker:
Some men can be stupid I swear!

Ubunja must have been through something like this. The Redpil association was born on that day.
I was raped at grade 4.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by XhosaNostra(f): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Iretii0511:

For me, I have always had that strong conviction to never kneel to propose to a woman. No girl is doing me a favour for agreeing to marry me. If she can't take it while I'm seated, then she is not ready for me. Kneel to propose? Over my dead body.

Shrugs.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by pacespot(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Abeg who get that woman number, I want to marry her as a compensation for this, that is my kind of woman, no sh*t taker. And the stupid guy was like he wanted to force himself on her, who does that as a reasonable man? I think those slaps falling upon him were well earned.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by czarr(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Riele:
Why can't I stop grinning ? .

I love her already .
Lol
Funny child
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Damsman10(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
goldtube:
This guy suffer, real definition of beta male

this one is definitely gamma male

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by lovenavigation: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
THE LADY IS RIGHT AND I LOVE IT.
THE MAN IS STUPID.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by mrsoludomeka(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
You will regret what you did to him later in the future.may God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by obyikye(f): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
Not supporting what she did at all but I believe the guy did something wrong and was trying to apologize not proposing to her according to the video. This is far from a proposing scene.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by AkuOlisa: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Nn3muka:
Her Toto is crested with diamonds grin grin
Don't be surprised, he will still go back and apologize for embarrassing her in public...
A man in love sha...

This is what you see when a man have low self-esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by dbestuncle: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
God bless u jor. We Africans for crying out loud!
We come dey copy so try we dey swallow wetin oyibo no fit imagine.

efewizey:

I blame d dude. Whats wrong with proposing in an enclosed space where if you get rejected you can simply feel the pain alone. I cant even imagine kneeling to ask a woman's hand in marriage. Am a black man with my dignity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.