Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (112691 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by delpee(f): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
dominique:
Chai! Whose son is that? shocked
I'm sure there's a backstory and once we hear it, we may not feel sorry for the guy.
It could be that the girls s the one funding the guy and he still went on to cheat on her. He thinks a ring will make her forget all his misdeeds since most women are desperate for marriage. Too bad he got served

Still the video is painful to watch sha

Irrespective of the circumstances, a decent/classy lady will simply walk away gracefully. The message is clear without unnecessary humiliation.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Neobulletzz(m): 12:05am On Mar 03, 2020
You be mumu ���
lastchild:
Very possible depending on if her actions are justifiable, do you know its possible to tell you what the guy did any you'll see the lady as a cool headed person for treating the guy gently
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Neobulletzz(m): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2020
byinks:
He reminds me of my dominatrix escapades.

He'll make a worthy sub.
you were dominated or you dominated cool cool cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by openmine(m): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2020
Greystone:
In 10 yrs she'll be looking for husband up and down...blaming village people...disturbing Papa Oyedepo in Shiloh undecided

I swear bah, I love gentle women. A peaceful woman is worth more than gold. Not like this one.

*1st to Comment oh cool

I dedicate this to all Nigerians...corona virus no go catch any of us grin

NB:
I don't support violence of any sort (yes, slapping na violence) by either gender.

Neither am i a fan of Public proposals.
seconded

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Neobulletzz(m): 12:13am On Mar 03, 2020
How you just came up with this assumption amazes me?
victorian:
For him to receive those slaps and she screaming people should come and hear, I think he must have fucvked either her younger sister, cousin or best friend.

And she calmly waited for this day to come, to get her pound of flesh.

If that's the case.

For her to get another guy to marry her won't be hard. The guy deserves the slaps and embarrassment. Sometimes guys behave as if women are clueless.

Thank God he knows better nw.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Neobulletzz(m): 12:15am On Mar 03, 2020
Even with dictionary gan, you no go still understand grin grin grin
Dizzyrascal:
you sef, I had to get out my dictionary to check grammar and understand grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by jasman1: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2020
He thought he’s the only one sleeping with her
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by openmine(m): 12:39am On Mar 03, 2020
lastchild:
before we criticize her we should know what prompted her actions
Nothing justifies such action!
Just as someone rightly said,if you dont want to accept the proposal,simply decline politely and walk away!
Simple!
What has her violent conduct achieved?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by executive12: 12:53am On Mar 03, 2020
I guess the guy did not take Pete Edochie serious when he said it is foolish for a Nigerian man to kneel down to propose to a lady. He just made a fool of himself.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by openmine(m): 1:34am On Mar 03, 2020
iamjane:
it's apparently a public apology not proposal
whatever may have transpired before now...whether apology or proposal,it does not justify the violent treatment no matter the gender involved!
If you dont accept the apology,just walk away...if you dont want to accept his proposal...just decline and walk away!
If roles were reversed,this thread by now would have hit 100 pages!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by lasheun: 5:09am On Mar 03, 2020
[i][/i]Fake news. this is not a proposal...[b]Fake news. this is not a proposal...[/b]Fake news. this is not a proposal...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by alphaNomega: 6:03am On Mar 03, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Man proposes to his girlfriend in public and gets the biggest embarrassment of his life

This young man got beaten in public by his girlfriend that he wants to calm down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRgP3QWCIA

Fake
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by liverpool72(m): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2020
This is the weakling Pete Edochie talk about.
after hearing what Pete Edochie said, he still went and proposed, thanks God the results show, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Reference(m): 6:40am On Mar 03, 2020
They are probably actors. Hard to tell what is real these days.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by byinks(f): 6:45am On Mar 03, 2020
Neobulletzz:
you were dominated or you dominated cool cool cool

I'm female..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by DeNovo: 6:57am On Mar 03, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Man proposes to his girlfriend in public and gets the biggest embarrassment of his life

This young man got beaten in public by his girlfriend that he wants to calm down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRgP3QWCIA

It is a PROPOSAL! If you no want, just say No!
This guy should just sue her for every miserable penny she has!! He even has Video evidence of the assault for crying out loud!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by thunderbabs: 6:57am On Mar 03, 2020
This one need husband so? Slappin a guy like that in public shows she has every tendency to do worse if, peradventure she ends up having a husband.

And all you guys doing public proposals should quit that mumu thing, abeg. The guy should be thankful he even got the slaps.. He saved himself from a whole lot more trouble

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Neobulletzz(m): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2020
byinks:

I'm female..
I know, there are female dominatrix and there are the submissive one
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by byinks(f): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2020
Neobulletzz:
I know, there are female dominatrix and there are the submissive one
I'm not a sub.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Neobulletzz(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2020
byinks:

I'm not a sub.
alright

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Neobulletzz(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2020
byinks:

I'm not a sub.
your signature says pharmacity, are you a pharmacist?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by PicLtd: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2020
What an elder like Pete Edochie sees sitting down, little boys of nowadays can never see even if they climb the tallest Iroko tree. Pity!

The best way to propose is to tell the girl 'I'd like us to go see our parents'. Her reaction will tell you everything you need to know.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by ostechno(m): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2020
Fake news everywhere, this news is a 2018 news

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Butoneday2(m): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2020
Lazy youths
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Oljunaid(m): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2020
This guy be like mumu ooo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by godliman: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2020
This slapping and the consequent embarrassment is the lesser of two evils atleast it afforded him the opportunity of knowing the kind of monster he is about to marry. See the way she even appeared all in black like an angel of death.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by mechanics(m): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2020
Hmmm, is not by force na, if am him, I will just go my way, she will be the one to beg.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Islie: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2020
ostechno:
Fake news everywhere, this news is a 2018 news

is it fake news or old news
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Platony(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2020
He's a mumu man.... Why proposing to her in public?
He think its Zee World or Telemundo. EWU!!
Both d boy & d girl na mumu!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Platony(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2020
I am married for 5 yrs wit kids.

As at then, i just took my then girlfriend (now wife) to Crunchies, while eating, i brought out d ring n proposed & she said yes.

I NEVER KNELT DOWN TO PROPOSE, for what!!.

I hate all dis plenty drama stuff, Why would u kneel down to propose to a girl u hv bn fvckin, eating together, knows each other in n out.

He's a MUMU man!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by MyOleSolksjaer: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2020
Pete Edochie be like these young men never listen to council of wise elders.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by NiggasInParis: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
you sef, I had to get out my dictionary to check grammar and understand grin grin cheesy

grin grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.