Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (112703 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by galadima77(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
crackkhaus:
Pete Edochie need to see this. cheesy

To see what exactly? Pete Edochie already made his point and plenty will continue to embarrass themselves in a bid to impress who exactly...

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by 1shortblackboy: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Hmmm...so wrong on many levels. Honestly, if I was the guy, I'd have choke slammed her right there & then. Why slap him? Just decline & leave him be.
Choke slam ! grin I love u

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by HolyTitus(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
goldtube:
This guy suffer, real definition of beta male
Gamma you meant

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by crackhouse(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
O boy this guy's mumu is factory fitted.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by stevups(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
It was a play
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Dagz007(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Well I did mine in public and it was a beautiful YES grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by crackkhaus: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
untildendoftime:

I hope he is not from d eastern part..... where it is a taboo or else he will need to appease d gods cos this is a taboo
Hahahaha..the guy is embarrassment to his ancestors.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Brielson: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ouch! Sorry man not today!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by 4gunners(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Damn!! I couldn't watch the full clip. It was a sigh of shame. Hahaaa, this preposterous, ludicrous, inane. A woman slapped you because you proposed. Na wa oooo, some guys really have very low self-esteem.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by AkhereOkaka(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Man proposes to his girlfriend in public and gets the biggest embarrassment of his life

This young man got beaten in public by his girlfriend that he wants to calm down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRgP3QWCIA
What kind of none sense is this, why must you lay your filthy hands on him? If you don't want him reject his proposal and walk away.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by enemyofprogress: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
God forbid bad thing for me or my suns to mumu like this because of love for one useless girl. Try am with me and i give you the beating of your life. Fok love.

Dominique tell your people to release me o

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by DollarBuddy: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dude no even stand well self. Woman woze you slap and you fall yakata.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Kezlink11: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Guys just won't learn. What's all the public proposal thing all about? And why would he allow her slap him like that in public after rejecting he's proposal. Heaven would have been upside down if it was the reverse.[quowte author=made4naijamusic post=87107109]Man proposes to his girlfriend in public and gets the biggest embarrassment of his life

This young man got beaten in public by his girlfriend that he wants to calm down

Watch video below

[/quote]
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Maybe it was staged menh that was too much,I go beat live shit out of that LovePeddler
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by macaranta(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
This guy has disgraced his entire generation tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
That slap can format brain....lolzzzz
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Henrysaint1: 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Pet Edochie said it , you guys should stop kneeling to propose to a lady, No you won't hear, see what that idiot has done to you now
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Onlyonebuhari: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Inside ShopRite, all this rubbish isn't part of our culture before. Our mothers will do investigation before their children marry. But now people are glorifying useless kneeling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Don't mind the two idiots. It's a publicity stunt.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Fulcrum15: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Man proposes to his girlfriend in public and gets the biggest embarrassment of his life

Watch video below

Staged
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Bucknor79(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
This is an old incidence na
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by nanakgh(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Mateen1000:
Why didn’t they show us the director and other casts

TG I wasn't the only one who figured out this one was fake.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Didn't this happen last year abi 2 years ago? are we going back in time? Besides its staged! They said they were learning acting.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by lloyds(m): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
This tall handsome guy to this over bleached short shape non lady. .

For me, she is even lucky to have him this desperate for her. .

Well, what is my own self.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Afritop:
A woman's rejection is more painful than hugging a wild transformer. embarassed

But if he had fvcked her very well before proposing would she have embarrassed him to this level sad
Some ladies will never leave any guy that disvirgin them especially if the are still dating, yet the will have side dude for fuckery and the dude will be forming in love idiots.
Playfully as her that you want to meet her siblings note her words and run
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by DAVE5(m): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
efewizey:

Some rejections are blessings in disguise.. No one likes the feeling but sometimes its needed

Spot on, wish I was rejected, but then, here we are

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by ObserveV: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
I don’t think this was a proposal, I don’t see any ring and I feel he’s begging her for offending her or something sha. But regardless she no try and those people around should have separated them than let the humiliation continue that long

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Astonmartins: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
I rather remain single than to propose to a lady in public, that's why I love the life of a playboy... Playboys don't propose, na dem dey rush us.

Anything that makes me propose in public means the lady is carrying my 3 months old pregnancy in her belly.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by TruthinAction: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
This must be a drama. But if it's for real, the man is not a man. Behind the scene, they will still reconcile. This is foolishness and not love.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by delpee(f): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
This man will soon be full of regrets if he marries this lady.

Let's assume it's a Nollywood scene. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Neobulletzz(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Na so���
Deeminaj:
Awwww,thats bad,i feel for the poor guy,how is it even doing d babe gan.i believe u should do to others what u want to be done to u,if u dnt want to be rejected in public then dnt reject someone in public.Honestly if someone i dnt want to be with propose marriage to me in public ,i will hug him ,collect the ring and act cool with it then when we get to somewhere private,i will explain to him why i cant marry him rather than disgracing him publicly

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.