Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (112613 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Xisnin(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
SoNature:

If it was a guy that slapped her, I know it will turn to another thing

Now, it's a woman doing the slapping and it's normal
It is not normal.
Watch that video again.
There is no way that skinny lady will slap the guy and he will fall as a result.
It is a scripted play.

BTW, people get slapped all the time regardless of gender.
If the victim does not complain or report, no arrest is made.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Goalnaldo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Xisnin:

To make money on YouTube.
Its the latest trick to make money online.
there's some traces of truth in what you said. The guy would have had more than 1m views
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by ubunja(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tweiker:

Oh, I'm truly sorry about that.
no one cares how you feel. You wanted the origin of my Red Pill experience and I gave it. Your sorries, just like your attacks don't mean anything. Move along.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by patani(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
efewizey:

I blame d dude. Whats wrong with proposing in an enclosed space where if you get rejected you can simply feel the pain alone. I cant even imagine kneeling to ask a woman's hand in marriage. Am a black man with my dignity.

You said my mind exactly... I never knelt down asking my wife to marry me... We are 7years this year and waxing stronger...

Men who kneel down asking for woman to marry dem are effeminate morons

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Dollabiz: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by efewizey(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
patani:

Men who kneel down asking for woman to marry dem are effeminate morons

Bro this cracked me up. Effeminate morons. The word touch me.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by gesnigeria: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
crackkhaus:
Pete Edochie need to see this. cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Amozever12: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
lovenavigation:

THE LADY IS RIGHT AND I LOVE IT.
THE MAN IS STUPID.
Are u kidding me? So, there are no other ways to decline proposals than slapping the guy? Don't be surprised its one low level no future-nigga that she is dying for. I just pray she doesn't clock 40+ before she gets married.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Goalnaldo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
I know this may be scripted but guys when next you are rejected in a public proposal instead of begging, and allow the lady take flawless victory say something like this " see this ingrate/ evening newspaper wey I wan help. She don commit 5 abortions. I nor even know whether she go born again".

If she get mind to humiliate you, you too get mind do her back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by skedy1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Na why I say my own na for inside room o!
I no get power

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by dominique(f): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Sarcasm?

Nope
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Daewang: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
NiggasInParis:
A true Born Alpha Male like Pete Edochie. Mediation from a generation of Men with Guts toned masculinity Odugwu Icon and Elder that has seen life has said it ...

....but some Juvenile Beta males and wavering unbecoming clueless Feminist females were attacking him.

Now see this.... undecided

The emasculating agenda is only getting clearer..

Guy there is a real agenda and conspiracy to emasculate men. Men are natural leaders of any society and when the male folk are emasculated or made weaker than women then the decline of such a society begins.

Just watch in the nearest future more gay and effeminate beta males will be promoted and placed on pedestals in order for the rest of male folk to fall in line with the eventual one world government agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Lordapson23(m): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Comedian2019:

As a man, you don't kneel down for a girl. The id!ot deserves resounding and repeated slaps.
As a brave woman, she gave it to him.

And u think any sane man, after seeing this would want to end up with someone like her?

It wasn't like he proposed to a random girl, which simply means they had a relationship before the proposal, so I'm of the opinion that the lady in question has an idea of how the dude can go about things and on that note, his chosen method of proposal shouldn't have infuriated her to the point of embarrassing them both ..

No one deserves that kinda treatment, especially not from someone you love ...

Such act isn't called bravery, it's called fooly ..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Snipper007: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
That guy is a dickhead, 1 2 and 3 hot slaps u still they mumu sey u b gentle man...... sad

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by lastchild: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Iretii0511:

Shebi it's a man to a man. Do you know what reaction this very action will generate if it was a man hitting the woman?
you are talking about actions it'll generate from people not me, even if the guy is butchering the lady with axe I would still want to know what she did before I can condemn the action
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by untildendoftime: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
crackkhaus:
Pete Edochie need to see this. cheesy
I hope he is not from d eastern part..... where it is a taboo or else he will need to appease d gods cos this is a taboo

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by yeyeosoronga: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
Slaps ke?

Weird people. Perhaps its staged
No is no, which one be beating on top again
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
dominique:

Nope
Alright.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by jaggabban: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
My brain is telling me it is a proposeWOOD. Camera stunt.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Kaymaxine(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
And yet,they were abusing papa edochie the day he condemned the foolish act!!!
But if them say make dem kneel down for prayers,dem go dey use slippers pack knee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by OnlineWell(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wonders shall never end

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Comedian2019: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lordapson23:

And u think any sane man, after seeing this would want to end up with someone like her?

It wasn't like he proposed to a random girl, which simply means they had a relationship before the proposal, so I'm of the opinion that the lady in question has an idea of how the dude can go about things and on that note, his chosen method of proposal shouldn't have infuriated her to the point of embarrassing them both ..

No one deserves that kinda treatment, especially not from someone you love ...

Such act isn't called bravery, it's called fooly ..
Any man that can can kneel down for a woman in the public deserves no respect. He called for it. When I proposed to my wife, I didn't kneel down even though she expected me to do so publicly. Real men don't humiliate themselves simply because it's "trendy".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by blackboy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
If you believe this then you must have voted for APC or an APC supporter. You believe anything. Acting at the poorest level
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by chinexxx(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
where is Pete Edochie
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Sunriserealtors: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
Deeminaj:
Awwww,thats bad,i feel for the poor guy,how is it even doing d babe gan.i believe u should do to others what u want to be done to u,if u dnt want to be rejected in public then dnt reject someone in public.Honestly if someone i dnt want to be with propose marriage to me in public ,i will hug him ,collect the ring and act cool with it then when we get to somewhere private,i will explain to him why i cant marry him rather than disgracing him publicly
Damn it
You have a heart full of gold
Such a caring and adorable creature with high sense of maturity.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by agarawu23(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ediots that keeps copying another man's culture will get embarrassed more and more as u guys want to follow the trend.

Just imagine the embarrassment. undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Soulsymbol99: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
That is no man angry

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by 77up(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Those people screaming"na by force to propose in public" are stunt hypocrite, na today public propose started? Only few people read meaning to what that sick goat like LovePeddler did to that young man, let's just imagine it's the other way around, infact we need to stop imagine it, am sure cnn will talk about .

Some lady deserve every bad things that come their ways, am sorry for whoever pity this lots when they start visiting different mountain because of husband.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by princejenks(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
common I watched the video, it looked staged,more like a movie scene
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by profnigga(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
mmeeeh this nah first class embarrassment oo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by AkuOlisa: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nn3muka:

Naa, Don't under estimate the power of love.
A man inlove can just do unimaginable things especially if her ifedi is dripping with honey.

You can do worse sef

Mbanu it's not possible for me to bring myself to such level.

1) I am an introvert so public display of affection is out of the question.

2) I have a very high level of self-esteem that makes it impossible for me to publicly embarrass myself for anyone no matter who or how special they think of themselves.

3) I am an igbo man to the bone I don't believe any man should knell for anyone talkless of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by dahnimoh(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Men are now becoming st.pid day by day.

When you kneel down to propose to a woman,spiritually you have surrendered the marriage to the woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.