Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (112704 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Whizzyasqi: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
imagine d kind of breeze(breeze of embarrassment) that will blow d guy at d point of receiving doz hot slaps. D guy will prefer to b swallowed by d ground than pple mocking him buh what can he do. He never saw it coming sha#

And to d slapping ladt: u think ur reaction was d best ryt? If u dont see men coming ur way again, dont say God hates u oo...
u r simply d architect to ur misfortune. Gaskia#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Kadejo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
If you ask me, both of them are wrong.
For the lady, she went too far. You can reject the man's proposal and work away. She never needed the public show of shame for the young man.
For the guy, he should have seen a sign of such public disgrace looming ahead.
Must you do what others do? Ordinary ring in your mouth, with a kiss approach inside your closet would have been more romantic and fruitful order than this show of shame.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Marshalemmy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Am speechless
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by dazzlingd(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
I love this, stupid boys like this should be dealt with

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Ogaonos: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Why are some guys this foolish?. I wished d girl empty bottle for d idiot head.. Kneel dey beg problem to come into your life ,all in the name of propose.. These girls are supposed to be kneeling down,not the guys.. Nonsense! To slap dat guy dey hungry me seriously..
na comment like dis they make me weak for online guys.even Wen ladies aren't cool with her reactions who they support am. Tho is very unwise to propose in public.shuld be don private or on code.but her reaction was uncalled for Nd shw her true color.dt she nt a gf material.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Ogaonos: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Hmmm...so wrong on many levels. Honestly, if I was the guy, I'd have choke slammed her right there & then. Why slap him? Just decline & leave him be.
no he can't because is a man Nd DT abuse.but wat she did have already show her true character.such things u walk away.is kind of embarrassing.but slap na error she be.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by eenai(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Power you no get, see as this small rat dey slap you, you dey fall for ground yakata like pack of card. Sense sef you no get, see the poison wey you wan carry inject yourself. Any way! I no pity you. Carry your mumu dey go.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by nov19(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
That serves him right.. Many young men these days are a disgrace to manhood...

For the lady to have raise his hand to slap him only reveal what a simp the guy is..

And you will see them every where dressing sharp and talking tough but deep inside they are cowards.

The other day a guy I know was begging a girl right behind me in low voice to help her rob her leg.. The girl refused and he didn't know I had him. And this guy is by far better looking and from a wealthy home with an SUV of his own..

I just felt really ashamed and sobber for this new generation men...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Skmoda360(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Deeminaj:
Awwww,thats bad,i feel for the poor guy,how is it even doing d babe gan.i believe u should do to others what u want to be done to u,if u dnt want to be rejected in public then dnt reject someone in public.Honestly if someone i dnt want to be with propose marriage to me in public ,i will hug him ,collect the ring and act cool with it then when we get to somewhere private,i will explain to him why i cant marry him rather than disgracing him publicly
now that's maturity
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by chocolatelady(f): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmmm, this lady went too far. Why slap the guy like this in public. She would have silently walk away if she does not want but calling people to witness the embarrassment is shocking to me. After, she will start looking for a husband. What u sow u shall reap.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Lordapson23(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
Comedian2019:

Any man that can can kneel down for a woman in the public deserves no respect. He called for it. When I proposed to my wife, I didn't kneel down even though she expected me to do so publicly. Real men don't humiliate themselves simply because it's "trendy".

I ain't a fan of the kneeling thing either but it doesn't necessarily make it sacrilegeous
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by DoubleEngine007: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ogaonos:
na comment like dis they make me weak for online guys.even Wen ladies aren't cool with her reactions who they support am. Tho is very unwise to propose in public.shuld be don private or on code.but her reaction was uncalled for Nd shw her true color.dt she nt a gf material.
So because ladies aren't cool with her reaction,I shouldn't air my view right? Which one you dey my brother?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Ogaonos: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Greystone:
In 10 yrs she'll be looking for husband up and down...blaming village people...disturbing Papa Oyedepo in Shiloh undecided

I swear, I love gentle women. A peaceful woman is worth more than gold. Not like this one.

*1st to Comment oh cool

I dedicate this to all Nigerians...corona virus no go catch any of us grin

NB:
I don't support violence of any sort (yes, slapping na violence) by either gender.

Neither am i a fan of Public proposals.
she nt a gf material.d only situation wat she did was right na if d guy dey disturb am to date am Nd she no want.doing such is to be aggressive to make d guy hate her Nd leave her alone but in dis situation is uncalled for Nd she has show her true character must ladies like this are d quarrelsome type.na error.jux weak where some nl guys they support d lady reaction DT why girls nwadays dey make us do yeye.too many azz lickers.ladies nwadays in dis country exhibit bad character Nd don't know it wrong because guys always support a lady online when she wrong

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by yuceela: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Man proposes to his girlfriend in public and gets the biggest embarrassment of his life

This young man got beaten in public by his girlfriend that he wants to calm down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRgP3QWCIA

What rubbish is this, are they playing out a movie or what...? I don't see the reason for this rubbish anyways. This guy is the biggest mumu I have ever seen. Must u propose in public...? It seems like we have forgotten our values in this country just because we want to copy oyinbo.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Maykanu: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Stage managed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by NEDULASER(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmm, even if is your mum. Chai!!! Man Don suffer.... How can a grown up man like this.... willingly inviting demon to be his wife.... tomorrow you start looking for people to advice you. Men look well before you leap. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by darlenese(f): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
a man does not kneel with both knees WTF. u only kneel for God Almighty with both knees .don't try that rubbish .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Oteikwu1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
Analogue children with analogue life.. D guy is a weak man that's y d lady HV d guts of doing dat to Him in limelight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by nnaeyes6: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
The most annoying thing is that after watching this embarrassing moment of my fellow guy, the YouTube ended it with THANKS FOR WATCHING.
Who does that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Tweiker: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
ubunja:
no one cares how you feel. You wanted the origin of my Red Pill experience and I gave it. Your sorries, just like your attacks don't mean anything. Move along.

If that's the case then you're on a revenge mission more than anything else.

Still, I feel sorry for your sake even if you aren't. That does not mean I will not challenge you and Mart were need be, bro.

I'm moving along now. Catch you later.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by BENEAMATA: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
cRobo:
I won't say a word
i swear i won't undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by tbliss22(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
This is really woooow!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by poweredcom(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
Make Uncle Pete catch am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by ndindiatu: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
Greystone:
In 10 yrs she'll be looking for husband up and down...blaming village people...disturbing Papa Oyedepo in Shiloh undecided

I swear, I love gentle women. A peaceful woman is worth more than gold. Not like this one.

*1st to Comment oh cool

I dedicate this to all Nigerians...corona virus no go catch any of us ;Dssw

NB:
I don't support violence of any sort (yes, slapping na violence) by either gender.

Neither am i a fan of Public proposals.
This is fake abeg. Nigerian youths go and look for work

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Bekool(m): 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Man proposes to his girlfriend in public and gets the biggest embarrassment of his life

This young man got beaten in public by his girlfriend that he wants to calm down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRgP3QWCIA

The girl did the right thing I don't understand why a full grown man will kneel down in public and surrender the headship of his future family to the girl he intends to marry, the girl has probably seen that this guy is not man enough to be his husband that is why she decided to embarrass him in public.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nn3muka:
Her Toto is crested with diamonds grin grin
Don't be surprised, he will still go back and apologize for embarrassing her in public...
A man in love sha...
what nonsense diamonds? Again, that's not love, that's the suspension of men's brain by the interruption of their d*cks. it's just sad that were designed this way and many haven't been taught the art of subduing it.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Airoflaw(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I agree with you on that one. There's absolutely no need for a public proposal. I don't see what the big deal is with kneeling though. Ever since that old man spoke up against it, more guys are coming out of the woodwork, making similar claims. It comes across very copycat-like. If kneeling makes you feel less of a man for whatever weird reason, then the ego must be very fragile imo.
it's not really about the ego for me, it's about the logic. There's just no rational and logical justification for a man kneeling to propose but just tradition. And come to think of it you women are more concerned and desperate to get married and have kids than we are. It's just fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nn3muka(f): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

what nonsense diamonds? Again, that's not love, that's the suspension of men's brain by the interruption of their d*cks. it's just sad that were designed this way and many haven't been taught the art of subduing it.
Stay there and be speaking english, guy man has already gone to apologize.
lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by GoldHorse(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
This one na acting jo.... E no fool me. cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by tomdon(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
This can't be real

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.