Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (131803 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Adebowalay(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Am talkless
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by akp202(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
donbachi:
People dey even use their hands wash plates...dey shout "madam put 4 me,na me 1st come"...and she go dey very rude.
abeg where for ughelli she for dey sell?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by edoairways: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Coldie:
I thought jungle justice has been banned
It hasn't been banned rather it has increased. The local media is not doing enough, our local artist are making matters worst.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Farki: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
I am very sure one foolish person will come out and say it was all a lie. See why we shouldn't jump to conclusions because now they would have killed the woman for nothing.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nuelonyi: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
I hope and pray this woman wasn't a victim of envy and jealousy from competitors cos it happens all the time...

This is pathetic
exactly what I had in mind.....

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by edoairways: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lostz:
humans are wicked so I will believe this.

we do everything to make money in Nigeria. that is why I prefer food cook by me
Even the food stuff you buy,do you know the source? Do you know what had been mixed with it?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by thymm50(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
So no one from Ughelli to confirm the story?

Small analysis here. A native doctor will capitalize on our fetish notions, tells a client you need mortuary water. Mortuary attendants starts saving the mortuary water since there is a steady demand for it, cool cash. While the stupid client who may actually be a good cook will use the mortuary water to cook, with the extra confidence that it must sell her food not knowing she only needed motivation, strategy and self belief. And some people go just dey chop am every day, Chai naija who do una
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
edoairways:

Even the food stuff you buy,do you know the source? Do you know what had been mixed with it?
I cook them with fire
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sikay19:
undecided
Oh my Africans. Large percentage of our problems lives within us. Heart is desperately wicked. As in how could a sane person perpetrates such maleficient act. Our leaders are just direct reflections of who we are. Spits!

The mind of an average Nigerian is charcoal black. We are naturally wicked people and deserve the leaders we get
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by edoairways: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
vr0xen:
Looks like what mannabbqgrill can do just to maintain a great taste of dead grilled rat, but on the other hand what if it was a set up by her enemies ??
grin grin grin
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by 1shortblackboy: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Zoo
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by edoairways: 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lostz:
I cook them with fire
Even if you cook with fire you aren't sure where the food was harvested
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
edoairways:

Even if you cook with fire you aren't sure where the food was harvested
it doesn't matter. heat from fire get rid of everything
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Neddyogu(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
How can a human being just be killed based on unsubstantiated allegations by one unknown random fellow? Naija matter tire person shaa.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by karashita: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lostz:
those who sell already cooked food do a lot things to compete among themselves..... especially uneducated vendors.

if you have lived in any neighborhood where there is a native doctor, you will understand my point

I hear they do all manner of things but I believe such are unfounded. Shalom.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by ttobizz(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
I sorry for the mortuary worker, that is if the police decide to do dem work o..
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Cleanworld(f): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
studentofTruth:

Nigeria is a dangerous place to live in. People just gossip and carry false malicious rumours. That's how they gossip in my street that I'm an internet fraudster, simply because I work from home with laptop and internet connection — in a digitalized 21st century gig economy. None of them could even approach me to ask me what I do for living. Just walking around and gossiping.

The way Nigerians think is horrible.

i can relate with your story.

I remember some few years ago when i started online business working from home, there's nothing my neighbor didn't say and they called me all sorts of unprinted names and then God blessings kept pouring in left and right. in any giving opportunity i will try and explained to them how i run my online business but i noticed that they already have their 'mind set' about my business so i stopped explaining myself to them.

They just couldn't figured out how one can stay at home and work. working to them means 9-5pm jobs regardless if you are getting paid or not.

Either they gossip me to my face or not alerts was coming left and right

Must nights i will stay up late till in the mornings and as early as 5:30am i will be at the courier office to send goods to clients but yet they don't know what it take to be an entrepreneur.

the only thing they can do best is to sit down and gossip 24/7 repeat same thing over and over again

but today i thank God for that experience and knowing that hatred is rooted in the cores of Nigerians

May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by oluwaahmed: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Is it that they store the water used in washing dead bodies. Those that work in the mortuary should pls help us answer this.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Where do the mortuary workers kept the water that Mama Aroma got access to it? how did she found out about the water and started fetching and using it to cook? Something is amiss here. Who aided her?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by hapsonv: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lostz:
it doesn't matter. heat from fire get rid of everything

no b fire "mama aroma" use Cook her own. heat from fire has gotten rid of everything too
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by ikorodureporta: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
so none of this 270+ posters above fit confirm the. news?....this na confirmed fake news from 9ja bloggers in Ghana cheesy
See viewers too.. cheesy
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Almunjid(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sikay19:
undecided
Oh my Africans. Large percentage of our problems lives within us. Heart is desperately wicked. As in how could a sane person perpetrates such maleficient act. Our leaders are just direct reflections of who we are. Spits!
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by edoairways: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
karashita:

Are you minding them? So they store water used in washing corpses ?For what nah?The story sounds somehow.
Actually they don't store corpse's water as it is been dispose however it is possible for the accused to use such water if connive with mortuary attendance. However my worries is the fact that there where no evidence aside a statement from an eyewitness. Aside that the accused wasn't apprehended by the police force or charged to court. There was no sample of her meal to test if such deposit are inside the meal.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
The IGP should order the commissioner of police in Delta State to detail the DPO of the police station covering that area to do the needful. What nonsense!

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
hapsonv:

no b fire "mama aroma" use Cook her own. heat from fire has gotten rid of everything too
she is likely to wait till the food is almost done before adding that stuff
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by edoairways: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Chrysz:
That's why I don't eat outside undecided

Any outside food is not save for me
Even the food eaten at parties are not safe either
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Sikay19(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sikay19:
undecided
Oh my Africans. Large percentage of our problems lives within us. Heart of man is desperately wicked. As in how could a sane person perpetrates such maleficient act. Our leaders are just direct reflections of who we are. Spits!
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Cnachy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
What a woman
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by frog12: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
very bad. why dey burn her ?? why cant they complain to police ?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by edoairways: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Neddyogu:
How can a human being just be killed based on unsubstantiated allegations by one unknown random fellow? Naija matter tire person shaa.
Am overwhelmed by this act thinking we had gone beyond this not knowing that this menace still persist
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Barondval: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Click like if u went back to read d story again....

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Ogilinsaka: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
edoairways:

I hope so because many Nigerians are easily carried away. The Aluu saga still comes to mind

That's it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.