Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (131802 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Comedian2019: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
nextstep:
RIP to the poor lady.

That's how my and my friend were said to be kidnappers. One guy was going around our estate bad mouthing people he was jealous of. As people in construction, we sometimes keep materials like rope (for tying and pulling materials upstairs, and sometimes for checking that something is plumb) and cutlass (for clearing bush and cutting other things). That's how the rumor grew that we were kidnappers, just because we mostly keep to ourselves, are out by 6 or 7am, coming back after dark.

If not for the grace of God, I for chop am that day - no evidence, no real analysis - just rumors.
Nigerians are generally jealous people. That's why I quickly moved out of the area I was living immediately I got a better job and my standard of living improved. One of the neighbours already said they don't understand how I'm progressing more than them. If I remained in the area, one day one of them couldeven accuse me of being anything his wicked mind comes up with.
In short, Nigerians are generally wicked people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Trybes(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
It was said to be an allegation and what if it was a false accusation.
In fact it's very risky living in communities dominated by illiterates and irrational people
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by usj(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
This incident has occured in Otukpo, Benue state before. There was this Igbo lady that sells Okpa (it's like moi moi) there, she goes to the mortuary to get water used in bathing corpses.

Unfortunately for her, one day while coming back after fetching the water with okada they almost got hit by another vehicle, the water got spilled in the process, and the stench from it was hurrible.

Being a woman who's well know because of her Okpa business, and been fully aware where he picked her from he asked her, she refuse to talk, and people gathering around her.

They started beating her until she confessed and tell where the water was from, and what it was meant for. Luckily for her the incident took place in from of a police station, so police intervene.

It was so funny that most of her customers and those that ate out regularly started getting married immediately to avoid eating out.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by ablejesus26(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
NOW THAT YOU BURNT HER
DID IT REMOVE ALL THE CORPSE WATER
THAT IS INSIDE YOUR BODY??

INSTEAD THEY SHOULD PUNISH HER BY MAKING HER DRINK 1 GALLON OF THE CORPSE WATER THEN BAN HER FROM SELLING FOOD.. Africans no wise at all

so after banning her she will now come to another person's village to continue from where she stopped abi
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Humanoid01(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
IamPatriotic:
What if the alarm raised by the mortuary attendant was false?
I had to ask myself that question. In a country where the law still functions, those involved in the act would have been detained for taking justice into their hands, especially without tangible evidence.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by awoo47: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
so na just 1 witness? and they killed her? mortuary water go dey stink na... why can't dey investigate
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by lonelydora: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
donbachi:
People dey even use their hands wash plates...dey shout "madam put 4 me,na me 1st come"...and she go dey very rude.

You are a regular customer to mama put. You said am well
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Phyde: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Is there a special place where the water is being stored apart from gutter ?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by odi2468(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Really! What if it's a setup by the man?? Just asking
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Cosmatikka: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pataricatering:
I sincerely hope ur parents didn’t waste money to send u to school ! They should have used d money to eat food .
U are a very big fuul for quoting me. So because u use ur varginal water to cook u don't want me to mention it. Mugu
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
She went to fetch tap water but that tap water is used to wash corpses in the mortuary. They killed the woman out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nnamebuka: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
I hope and pray this woman wasn't a victim of envy and jealousy from competitors cos it happens all the time...

This is pathetic
My brother!
Question is how many mortuary in Nigeria actually births it corpses? They merely dip it inside formallin and keep them aside till their owners come for them.

Even National hospital Abuja that I've been to their mortuary a couple of time does not practice the birthing of corpses how much less all these backyard mortuaries.

That woman may just have been killed out of jealousy unfortunately.

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by OnyeOgboni: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
The average boro-mbutu black specie is desperately wicked and unrepetantly primitive.Spits.tueh!!!
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/popular-food-vendor-mama-aroma-burnt-into-ashes-for-using-water-from-the-mortuary/z9zglct
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by lepasharon(f): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
IWTBAB:

people wicked o. cooking with mortuary water
the thoughts alone makes u puke.
cooking food wit d water wey dem take wash dead bodies. shocked
Mama Aroma indeed, 'Mama Dead Body Aroma' be d right name.
ewwooo.

And the animals that burnt her too are stupid set of goats.
what if d claim by mr motuary attendant was a false claim
what if he's holding a grudge
say no to jungle justice

Abeg jo..someone made up the story to put her down.

Why do mortuaries store bath water ?

And do memeber of the public have easy access to mortuaries ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Comedian2019: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...I won't say Amen to this your prayers. Yes we Nigerians can be wicked and heartless but you don't drive out evil with evil.
An average Nigerian is more wicked than our leaders. That's why we can never have good leaders. I once campaigned for a gentle man to become a councillor in my ward. A fellow who they all knew his capacity and how caring he was. I was shocked at the way the youths in my area rejected him and threatened us severely. Even most of the elders started fighting me and this guy and some few educated, young guys who supported him. They finally settled for a confirmed thug. Since that day, I gave up on Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Ogilinsaka: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nnamebuka:

My brother!
Question is how many mortuary in Nigeria actually births it corpses? They merely dip it inside formallin and keep them aside till their owners come for them.

Even National hospital Abuja that I've been to their mortuary a couple of time does not practice the birthing of corpses how much less all these backyard mortuaries.

That woman may just have been killed out of jealousy unfortunately.

I'm utterly gutted...
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria cry
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by studentofTruth: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
nextstep:
RIP to the poor lady.

That's how my and my biz partner were said to be kidnappers. One guy was going around our estate bad mouthing people he was jealous of. As people in construction, we sometimes keep materials like rope (for tying and pulling materials upstairs, and sometimes for checking that something is plumb) and cutlass (for clearing bush and cutting other things). That's how the rumor grew that we were kidnappers, just because we mostly keep to ourselves, are out by 6 or 7am, coming back after dark.

There's trowel, saw, hammer, pickaxe, wire, gloves, measuring tape, ruler, pliers... dem dey take ruler or trowel kidnap person I tire for some Delta people.

If not for the grace of God, I for chop am that day - no evidence, no real analysis - just rumors. I'm just grateful they finally saw through the guy, and now we are cool with everyone. I shudder to think how many people have been falsely accused and never had a chance to protest their innocence.

Nigeria is a dangerous place to live in. People just gossip and carry false malicious rumours. That's how they gossip in my street that I'm an internet fraudster, simply because I work from home with laptop and internet connection — in a digitalized 21st century gig economy. None of them could even approach me to ask me what I do for living. Just walking around and gossiping.

The way Nigerians think is horrible.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Strongbest(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ah! What if this was a set up or just some sort of false allegation?

This is not the way forward please.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by jidxin(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Simran94:

Why does this sound like the title of a Yoruba movie? grin
yoruba Nollywood can use anything as title for their movie
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by studentofTruth: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
ablejesus26:

so after banning her she will now come to another person's village to continue from where she stopped abi

What evidence do you have? To believe that story says a lot about your mental capacity.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by 9gerian: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
I pray so too!

Ogilinsaka:
I hope and pray this woman wasn't a victim of envy and jealousy from competitors cos it happens all the time...

This is pathetic
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by lepasharon(f): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
dominique:
I hope it's not her competitors in the business that made up this story

Highly likely.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by lepasharon(f): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Homeboiy:
There is a woman at new Benin market, na so people de use their hand wash plate de stay queue

I'm suspecting her

Another one near forestry

Go and kill her like the bible commands nah.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by ikorodureporta: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Aammee77:
Fake news
I smell fakeness too.. bcoz it emanated from Ghana

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by TemmyT002(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

This is pathetic

Na wetin dey my mind be that o
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Patojargz: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
World pipo... No doubt!
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by brightel1980(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
killing her this way is very wrong.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by clemmonce(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve
we are wicked. I keep saying it Nigerians are wicked. Both in home and abroad.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by LordReed(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is not justice. Sad. RIP to the lost one.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Kaymaxine(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve
Speak for yourself and your household.
Maybe that's what you guys deserve!!!
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by engrchykae(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Evil nation with evil populace, evil clergy, evil leaders.
Nation of people who can't come together to demand their rights from politicians but will quickly burn and Lynch a poor fellow.
This is planned by her rivals in the business.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.