Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] (13443 Views)

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by kunlesehan(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sadteen:

The monographs are given to members who paid for them, if you are a member without subscription you won't get one. What you are doing on here isn't any different from what Amorc seeks to achieve - teach people to awaken the power that lies within them. Theres no deity or god worshipped at Amorc, in facts
the school draws people from all walks, cultures and religions of life.
Amorc is an esoteric school NOT A SECRET SOCIETY! If it was a secret society they won't hold rallies around the world or members would be obliged to not share their teachings or they won't openly reveal addresses of their lodges.
Please read up on them oh they even have a website. It seems you are relying on hearsays to form your opinions about them. You seem too intelligent for that.

AMORC is a secret society, but not everything secret is bad
Many of their teachings are for members only. There's a "powerful word" called the "lost word" it is a 7 leter word, only members and initiates know and use this word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sadteen:

Theres no deity or god worshipped at Amorc, in facts
the school draws people from all walks, cultures and religions of life.
What does that have to do with the subject matter? Did I imply otherwise? Do you even know what a secret society is?
Sadteen:
If it was a secret society they won't hold rallies around the world or members would be obliged to not share their teachings or they won't openly reveal addresses of their lodges.
That's exactly the case! Members of Amorc are. Prohibited from revealing the Core teachings of Amorc to non members! Do you even know what you are talking about?

Sadteen:
Please read up on them oh they even have a website. It seems you are relying on hearsays to form your opinions about them. You seem too intelligent for that.
you are the one that does not know Jack about the topic. Maybe because you read a few articles on that Organisation you think you can educate me on something I have studied all my life.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
kunlesehan:

AMORC is a secret society, but not everything secret is bad
Many of their teachings are for members only. There's a "powerful word" called the "lost word" it is a 7 leter word, only members and initiates know and use this word.
Now here is a true initiate that has written the letter to Maat!

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Sadteen: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
damentalist:

What does that have to do with the subject matter?
egregores
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Sadteen: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
My uncle and his FAM are members unless there somethings he doesn't tell us. When I visit he lets me read their publications and monographs . I know the location of their lodges. It has never looked shrouded in mystery since I knew him
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sadteen:
egregores
Look, I don't like wasting my time. The only reason I replied to you initially is because you reminded me of myself when I was your age. When you next meet your uncle, show him this picture.

Edit: picture removed.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Sadteen: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
damentalist:

Look, I don't like wasting my time. The only reason I replied to you initially is because you reminded me of myself when I was your age. When you next meet your uncle, show him this picture.
OK im sorry that I am derailing your thread but which egregore would you say they draw their powers from ?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sadteen:
OK im sorry that I am derailing your thread but which egregore would you say they draw their powers from ?
Amorc has created their own powerful egregore.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
damentalist:
Amorc has created their own powerful egregore.
I sent you a PM bro, looking forward to your response.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by smat101(m): 7:04am On Mar 19, 2020
onlyforchrist:

So sorry bro, glad to hear from you.
I'm consistent with the exercise. I will send you a pm.
Blessings.
damentalist is a free thinker yet you his follower is not...
think for your self onlyforchrist. you're been initiated, the more he gets disciples that performs those ritual continuously, the stronger his egregore becomes... I've read through every single post of Afromentalist on nairaland, Some were insightful I must say... but you his followers has to be wise and think for yourself or at least use google...

know this :As a child I grew up so innocently that I though everyone was kind and loving until I became and adult...No one finds a gold mine and runs to the public and announce it unless he needs a hand
be wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2020
smat101:

think for your self onlyforchrist. you're been initiated, the more he gets disciples that performs those ritual continuously, the stronger his egregore becomes... I've read through every single post of Afromentalist on nairaland, Some were insightful I must say... but you his followers has to be wise and think for yourself or at least use google...

know this :As a child I grew up so innocently that I though everyone was kind and loving until I became and adult...No one finds a gold mine and runs to the public and announce it unless he needs a hand
be wise
Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they will start using it. How you see my writings and come to the conclusion that I am building an Egregore, baffles me! Nigerians are really funny.

It stands against everything ande very principle I follow and laid out here. The exercices I gave, are well explained, the principles that support them are well explained. There is no community here, no secret code, no secret ritual, no money, no nothing. Only public exercices and support. And on top of all of that, you claim I am trying to build an egregore? Do you even know by any chance how to build an egregore?

Nigerians! Always prompt to attack the hand that tries to help you under false pretence of wisdom. Do you think I have nothing else to do in this life than building up negative karma ? Do you even know the implications of making people prisoners of an Egregore?

Now, If you so much believe I am a crook trying to to build whatever absurd thing you call egregore, why don't you dissolve it? Or you don't know how to dissolve an egregore? Do you even know what an Egregore is? How to build it?

Of all the exercices I gave, which one can help enforce an egregore? Can't you see for yourself that they are all about creating and maintaining a proper communication channel between the rational and Subconcious mind through the use of Images, feelings and consistency?

Did I propose a mantra? a sacred word? An initiation ritual? Did I propose a God or a being to be worshipped? Did I talk about any entity even for guidance? How then am I building an egregore?

Some of you are just a waste of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2020
smat101:

be wise

Funny you mehn.... Stop concluding easily when you have a working brain, I'm not a religious and I know where to draw the line. As far as these exercises are concern there are no negativity in them.

Mind you, not everyone eats with both hands okay. The knowledge you feel you have can be gotten freely elsewhere. Help others when you can the world is really that small and nothing is hidden under the sun, time and space will make them open someday.

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by smat101(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2020
damentalist:

Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they will start using it. How you see my writings and come to the conclusion that I am building an Egregore, baffles me! Nigerians are really funny.

It stands against everything ande very principle I follow and laid out here. The exercices I gave, are well explained, the principles that support them are well explained. There is no community here, no secret code, no secret ritual, no money, no nothing. Only public exercices and support. And on top of all of that, you claim I am trying to build an egregore? Do you even know by any chance how to build an egregore?

Nigerians! Always prompt to attack the hand that tries to help you under false pretence of wisdom. Do you think I have nothing else to do in this life than building up negative karma ? Do you even know the implications of making people prisoners of an Egregore?

Now, If you so much believe I am a crook trying to to build whatever absurd thing you call egregore, why don't you dissolve it? Or you don't know how to dissolve an egregore? Do you even know what an Egregore is? How to build it?

Of all the exercices I gave, which one can help enforce an egregore? Can't you see for yourself that they are all about creating and maintaining a proper communication channel between the rational and Subconcious mind through the use of Images, feelings and consistency?

Did I propose a mantra? a sacred word? An initiation ritual? Did I propose a God or a being to be worshipped? Did I talk about any entity even for guidance? How then am I building an egregore?

Some of you are just a waste of time.

Let me use your words; An egregore is nourrished by the addition of the intensity of
the individual thoughtforms that make composed it

Your exercise demand that its participants create a thoughform of themselves in a shiny white attire and repeat the words "find divine order" 200 times...
can't you see you're creating and nourishing miniature egregore that perhaps will answer to a higher one...
well I won't comment on your post again. In matters like this the conscious mind CANNOT comprehend.
The more massive,intense,consistent your followers thoughtform are the more nourished an egregore becomes.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2020
smat101:
Let me use your words; An egregore is nourrished by the addition of the intensity of
the individual thoughtforms that make composed it

Your exercise demand that its participants create a thoughform of themselves in a shiny white attire and repeat the words "find divine order" 200 times...
can't you see you're creating and nourishing miniature egregore that perhaps will answer to a higher one...
well I won't comment on your post again. In matters like this the conscious mind CANNOT comprehend.
you sir, are very ignorant.

Thoughforms do not conglomerate anyhow. Only similar thoughtforms come together to form an egregore. Did you not read that in my treatise?

In other words, if I wanted to create an egregore, I would have asked each person to visualize the same picture / Image. I rather asked them to see themselves (each person different as he may be) in a better light. How can such thoughtforms come together to form an egregore?

Secondly, an egregore can't be energized except there be some sacrifice and devotion. Where did I require any devotion or sacrifice? Did I ask for worship? praise? Money? Did I provide a secret ritual?

"Find divine order" is a well known switch word. If you are even curious, you can google it and find thousand other people worldwide using it. It has nothing to do with energizing an egregore and nothing to do with me in particular. The only thing I did was to add supplement to make the process quicker.

If you even remotedly understood anything about Egregores, you would know that if I wanted to create one, the first thing I would do is to get people here to form a closed community with some name.

I am tired of people talking about what they don't know. So much people ignorant, and ignorant of their ignorance. I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2020
smat101:
where and when did I ask anyone to visualize themselves in a "shiny white attire" ? Are you daydreaming ?

I asked people to see themselves in their best version. To see themselves without flaws, with all beauty, just as the gods that they truly are. How do you unleash your potential if you are even afraid of seeing yourself in your best light ?

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2020
LoL. From argument one learns.

Ya'll continue.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:
LoL. From argument one learns.

Ya'll continue.
I swear baba, I will just ignore from now on. If i realize someone does not have basic understanding of the things I am talking about, and has no desire to truly learn, I will just ignore. Dem go tire person on top of help pesin wan give.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2020
smat101:

be wise

No one can initiate you into something without your consent. If it were to happen at all without you realising what you are into, it will not last.
The reason for this is because your higherself which is the God in you, screens whatever activity you are engaged in and guide and send warnings if you should go ahead or discontinue with it .If you come to harm or get initiated into something without your consent,it's because you choose to ignore it's guidance But if the connection is strong no harm can come to you and when you choose to ignore it,it will find a way to pull you out of it I have several experiences that I can share to prove this

This is the truth my friend. Please stop spreading fear.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2020
damentalist:

I swear baba, I will just ignore from now on. If i realize someone does not have basic understanding of the things I am talking about, and has no desire to truly learn, I will just ignore. Dem go tire person on top of help pesin wan give.

You don't need to ignore. it maybe your mission is to help such people.

Some of them are actually looking for help but they don't know it
I can see that one of them is strongly tied to the Armoc egregore and is unconsciously looking for help please by patient

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by smat101(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2020
triplechoice:

No one can initiate you into something without your consent. If it were to happen at all without you realising what you are into, it will not last.
The reason for this is because your higherself which is the God in your, screens whatever activity you are engaged in and guide and send warnings if you should go ahead or discontinue with it .If you come to harm or get initiated into something without your consent,it's because you choose to ignore it's guidance But if the connection is strong no harm can come to you and when you choose to ignore it,it will find a way to pull you out of it I have several experiences that I can share to prove this

This is the truth my friend. Please stop spreading fear.

Okay o, no wahala do as you wish... I may sound ignorant but I'm not... I took everything he said literally, in matters as sensitive as this u have to be literal, he talked about imagining oneself radiating (shining or emitting waves) he later said that's not what he meant. He said he is a free thinker,that he doesn't believe in hear say YET he heard that someone trekked from Lagos to abuja and he believed it and use in his write up... That's not all, He talked about not believing in BELIEVE or Faith as the case may be( that doubt is allowed) YET he expects you to BELIEVE What you're not grin in your thoughfform ... I CAN assure that if at all this stuff will work if you don't believe it, it can NEVER, I repeat NEVER Happen. you guys should continue your thing.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by smat101(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2020
If you people can also be a free thinker, you will see that most of his analogy are not factual... Just like he talked about someone born into a poor family, and poverty is stamped in his subconscious mind...
What will then talk about rich men kids that had everything they needed right from child hood, even schooled abroad, never knew the feeling of hunger YET are never successful in anything in life apart from spending their father's money...
Think Friends

3 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2020
smat101:
If you people can also be a free thinker, you will see that most of his analogy are not factual... Just like he talked about someone born into a poor family, and poverty is stamped in his subconscious mind...
What will then talk about rich men kids that had everything they needed right from child hood, even schooled abroad, never knew the feeling of hunger YET are never successful in anything in life apart from spending their father's money...
Think Friends
You're not making sense; stop derailing the thread. I'm sure if he had quoted different verses from the Bible and mentioned Jesus' name in reverence, you would have thought critically about your statement above.

Open your own thread and call your fellow slaves of Yahweh/Jesus.

Let's have peace on this thread.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2020
Please, post more updates, OP. Thank you.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2020
smat101:
Think Friends

It's clear now that you did not take your time to read the op"s presentations or you did but failed to understand anything. The answer to your question is there on this thread but your biases has prevented you from seeing it.

Please drop your biases and read again
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Goddys(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2020
@Africanmentalist
Please how long does one set a day for the meditation and chanting and does one hold the glass of water at hand during the exercise?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Goddys:
@Africanmentalist
Please how long does one set a day for the meditation and chanting and does one hold the glass of water at hand during the exercise?
Try to do it 200 times.

Let say it is 10 minutes non stop (but it can vary a lot).

And no, there is nothing sacred in that number 200.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
gensteejay:
Please, post more updates, OP. Thank you.
The exercices are only useful on the long run. So I will add exercises from time to time, but we should all remember that, it takes about 3 months for anyone to judge the value of one of these exercises.

Think about it: You have been programmed into your present reality maybe everyday for 15 years. You do not expect to see radical changes in 3 days.

However, I have seen people experience a kind of great relief after a week.

The next exercice I will give will be a game changer.
smat101:

he talked about imagining oneself radiating (shining or emitting waves)
That's exactly the word I used, and that is the correct purpose, (not shining white attire as you implied). If you were honest, before saying anything else, you would first apologize for misconstructing my words. No apologies from you means you were voluntarily lying.

The divine atom/seed in us actually radiates to create a sphere around us in the etheric. It is that sphere that some people call "aura". There is no way you can visualize your higher self without visualizing a radiation.

I am totally okay if you disagree with me, what I am not okay is you lying. With your last 2 posts, you have proven to be a liar, and a dishonest reader. This is my last post to you, unless sincere and profuse apologies are provided. I am not paid to educate you guys in this forum.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
damentalist:

The exercices are only useful on the long run. So I will add exercises from time to time, but we should all remember that, it takes about 3 months for anyone to judge the value of one of these exercises.

Think about it: You have been programmed into your present reality maybe everyday for 15 years. You do not expect to see radical changes in 3 days.

However, I have seen people experience a kind of great relief after a week.

The next exercice I will give will be a game changer.
Understood.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sadteen:
My uncle and his FAM are members unless there somethings he doesn't tell us. When I visit he lets me read their publications and monographs . I know the location of their lodges. It has never looked shrouded in mystery since I knew him
I just read this post of yours once again.

For a member of Amorc to allow you to freely read their monographs (except the very introductory ones) , he must believe you have a gift and intends to invite you to join at the right time (I believe you are less than 17).

The question remains whether you should join or not.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Sadteen: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
damentalist:

I just read this post of yours once again.

For a member of Amorc to allow you to freely read their monographs (except the very introductory ones) , he must believe you have a gift and intends to invite you to join at the right time (I believe you are less than 17).

The question remains whether you should join or not.
Yes I'm 14. Do you think I should join? I dont know the school to be anything on the level of evil.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sadteen:
Yes I'm 14. Do you think I should join? I dont know the school to be anything on the level of evil.
No society is greater than the sum total of its members. So Amorc is not evil in itself, it actually depends on the members. The very first Rosicrucians were actually very brilliant men with noble ideals. This is also true for most cults, religions and esoteric circles.

In Africa though, it must be acknowledged that esoteric circles have sometimes been hijacked by politicians and men of power with dubious motives. Some see in the secrecy of these clubs the right atmosphere to form lobbies of power, and conclude secret deals. I don't know about Amorc in Nigeria, but should you join, you must be very aware that sometimes there are circles within the circle, and with ulterior motives.

That aside, the real question should be what are you intentions. Why would you want to join? Only from your intention can one judge if it is the right path for you or not.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Afromentalist:
Hello guys, I forgot to add.

After you repeat the words you drink the glass of water. The Water memory helps you bring it to the subconscious. thanks.

CC. Gensteejay ThisisIkemefuna onlyforchrist kommy27 triplechoice

Good day bro,
Looking forward to your update.

Stay safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? / Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / Tradition In Church As Women Groups Display Different Cultural Dance Presentatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.