Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] (13449 Views)

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by elated177: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
triplechoice:

But I have answered you long ago.
Now , you are the one who has been rambling because you are yet to show where this conversation is heading to.
Sorry, I already discontinued the conversation and wouldn't be replying you anymore
Goodday

Whatever!

I walk away from this satanic thread.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thanks, OP. I'll start this exercise as soon as possible.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thanks Op. I will start tomorrow
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2020
Hello guys, I forgot to add.

After you repeat the words you drink the glass of water. The Water memory helps you bring it to the subconscious. thanks.

CC. Gensteejay ThisisIkemefuna onlyforchrist kommy27 triplechoice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2020
Afromentalist:

After you repeat the words you drink the glass of water. The Water memory helps you bring it to the subconscious. thanks.

Ops! I used the water for bath. I hope there's nothing to worry about...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
onlyforchrist:

Ops! I used the water for bath. I hope there's nothing to worry about...
nothing to worry. next time drink it
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Afromentalist:
nothing to worry. next time drink it
Okay thx, will do.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2020
OP. Are we supposed to drop some form of update on the progress here or should we just practice it in isolation?

Thanks.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by kunlesehan(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Afromentalist:

Interesting thread!
Thanks op
Peace profound
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by smat101(m): 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Afromentalist:
Life seems very unfair. While others work their ass off to make it moderately in life, others just seem to turn whatever their hands touch into gold. Prosperity and success seems to have signed a contract with them, they are just blessed in any of their endeavour.

The first and common explantion people give to this phenomenon is that of Hard work and Smart work. According to this view, Success is the combination of enough hard work and smart work. Although this is a logical and true observation, it does not fully explain how for a given equal input of effort (in intensity and wisdom), some people excell way above others.

This has brought about the concept of Grace and that of Curse for religious people. Indeed, nowadays the Main reason people go to Church, Mosque or visit Babalawos, is to receive grace. Maybe God/the gods will bless me so that I can have a better job. Maybe God/the gods will favour me to build a house. Maybe Babalawo can change my story from grass to grace.

Others, less religious people, will rather define the fact that some people seem to be unexplicably doing better than others, with the Word "Luck". It is indeed believed that people are just more lucky than others, hence whatever they do just prospers.

In this Masterclass, we will teach you the true and scientific secret of grace/luck. What is grace from a scientific viewpoint? How do you get it?

The proper understanding of the dynamics and mechanics of grace / luck will be explained here. If you understand it properly, your life will change for good. People pay enormous amount of money in esoteric schools to learn this. It shall be given to you (for a limited amount of time) free of charge. Although we will remain to an extent at superficial level, we will explain just enough for any common man to change his story.

If you are tired of begging any god for a drop of grace, now it is time for you to learn and know where the ocean of it all lies. If you have an interest in sharing this knowledge, indicate it below in comments, then we will proceed when there are enough students.

#Mentalistonly
So upon all these knowledge, you're not Dangote, you're not Otedola, you're not Tony Elumelu, you're not Dino maleye,you're not Burma boy, you're not Apostle Suleiman, you're not even a Anybody, probably one Average man struggling to make ends meet....
All these your "wonderful" writeup are bullship if your name has Never been listed on Forbes. undecided
Afromentalist:
Life seems very unfair. While others work their ass off to make it moderately in life, others just seem to turn whatever their hands touch into gold. Prosperity and success seems to have signed a contract with them, they are just blessed in any of their endeavour.

The first and common explantion people give to this phenomenon is that of Hard work and Smart work. According to this view, Success is the combination of enough hard work and smart work. Although this is a logical and true observation, it does not fully explain how for a given equal input of effort (in intensity and wisdom), some people excell way above others.

This has brought about the concept of Grace and that of Curse for religious people. Indeed, nowadays the Main reason people go to Church, Mosque or visit Babalawos, is to receive grace. Maybe God/the gods will bless me so that I can have a better job. Maybe God/the gods will favour me to build a house. Maybe Babalawo can change my story from grass to grace.

Others, less religious people, will rather define the fact that some people seem to be unexplicably doing better than others, with the Word "Luck". It is indeed believed that people are just more lucky than others, hence whatever they do just prospers.

In this Masterclass, we will teach you the true and scientific secret of grace/luck. What is grace from a scientific viewpoint? How do you get it?

The proper understanding of the dynamics and mechanics of grace / luck will be explained here. If you understand it properly, your life will change for good. People pay enormous amount of money in esoteric schools to learn this. It shall be given to you (for a limited amount of time) free of charge. Although we will remain to an extent at superficial level, we will explain just enough for any common man to change his story.

If you are tired of begging any god for a drop of grace, now it is time for you to learn and know where the ocean of it all lies. If you have an interest in sharing this knowledge, indicate it below in comments, then we will proceed when there are enough students.

#Mentalistonly
So upon all these knowledge, you're not Dangote, you're not Otedola, you're not Tony Elumelu, you're not Dino maleye,you're not Burma boy, you're not Apostle Suleiman, you're not even a Anybody, probably one Average man struggling to make ends meet....
All these your "wonderful" writeup are bullship if your name has Never been listed on Forbes.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by kumulus(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
It's crazy when you feed people the truth, and you don't know how they gonna react - N A S

Good job OP.......

We are Gods.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 4:14am On Mar 17, 2020
smat101:

All these your "wonderful" writeup are bullship if your name has Never been listed on Forbes. undecided
All these your "wonderful" writeup are bullship if your name has Never been listed on Forbes.

if you take your time to read the thread from the beginning, you will know the essence of this thread is to make you come to self realization and use the power that comes with it.

How will you feel a little tweak in your subconscious can make you achieve things you never thought you could.

The essence of this exercise(s) is not to make you become RICH like you imply but can make you become a better version of yourself.

Peace.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 5:03am On Mar 18, 2020
Hello guys,

I have been banned by the nairaland bots for whatever reason. I will be back in the 21st.

I hope you guys are doing well.

I will add an accompanying exercise today to prepare us for the real game changer.
onlyforchrist:

if you take your time to read the thread from the beginning, you will know the essence of this thread is to make you come to self realization and use the power that comes with it.

How will you feel a little tweak in your subconscious can make you achieve things you never thought you could.

The essence of this exercise(s) is not to make you become RICH like you imply but can make you become a better version of yourself.

Peace.
Don't bother about that religious crusader. Does he know me in real life? What makes him believe I am not one of those he mentioned?

Truth is, I am a successful businessman that came from a poor background and was rejected by the parents. I had to change the course of my life.

More money is not necessarily more happiness and there is a threshold I do not necessarily wish to cross.

7 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Sadteen: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2020
damentalist:
Hello guys,

I have been banned by the nairaland bots for whatever reason. I will be back in the 21st.

I will add an accompanying exercise today to prepare us for the real game changer.
Don't bother about that religious crusader. Does he know me in real life? What makes him believe I am not one of those he mentioned?

Truth is, I am a successful businessman that came from a poor background and was rejected by the parents. I had to change the course of my life.

More money is not necessarily more happiness and there is a threshold I do not necessarily wish to cross.
Looks like you don't have a good relationship with them
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2020
damentalist:
Hello guys,

I have been wondering what has happened.

I am doing good.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
damentalist:
Hello guys,

So sorry bro, glad to hear from you.
I'm consistent with the exercise. I will send you a pm.
Blessings.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hello here. I trust you are all doing great with the exercice.

Let me drop this small accompanying exercise. Both will combine their action to set you back on the right track. Don't neglect the power of this one because it can have tremendous effects. It is very simple yet very powerful. It is to be done on request and systematically. It is inspired by the great principle: as above, so below.

Contrarily to what people think, that quote does not mean that what is in the unseen is exactly like what is in the physical. It rather means that what is in the unseen, is the direct equal opposite of what is in the physical. See the picture of the Ying and yang as an illustration. It is a mirror effect. The mirror shows you the exact opposite. So the exercise goes as follows.

1- First answer the question: what is your single Greatest challenge? Define in clear and understandabke terms what you currently go through and would like to see change at all cost.

2- create a picture in your mind of the exact opposite. If you are an employee and would like to be a boss, imagine a picture of you dressed like a boss in a boss like environment.

If your challenge is that you are single, picture yourself in a home context with a spouse. So on and so forth.

The picture must be the exact opposite of your challenge.

3- Each time during the day that you face a circumstance that reminds you of that challenge, immediately bring to your mind that very opposite picture you crafted. Do this systematically, each time something reminds you of that challenge.

4- to the picture associate an intense feeling of experiencing the reality in that picture. If you want to be a boss, as you contemplate the picture, feel like a boss, act like a boss simultaneously.

Do this consistently, especially when you face contrary events, and watch your circumstances begin to adjust and give room to your new reality.

More To Come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
onlyforchrist:

So sorry bro, glad to hear from you.
I'm consistent with the exercise. I will send you a pm.
Blessings.
Bro send the pm to my other account. This one na back up account.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:
OP. Are we supposed to drop some form of update on the progress here or should we just practice it in isolation?

Thanks.
Drop comments here if you want. It will Allow me to further guide you and encourage others. Sorry I just saw your message. My main account was banned by antibot.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
damentalist:
Bro send the pm to my other account. This one na back up account.
I will do that right away.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
damentalist:

Let me drop this small accompanying exercise. Both will combine their action to set you back on the right track. Don't neglect the power of this one because it can have tremendous effects. It is very simple yet very powerful. It is to be done on request and systematically. It is inspired by the great principle: as above, so below.

Contrarily to what people think, that quote does not mean that what is in the unseen is exactly like what is in the physical. It rather means that what is in the unseen, is the direct equal opposite of what is in the physical. See the picture of the Ying and yang as an illustration. It is a mirror effect. The mirror shows you the exact opposite. So the exercise goes as follows.

1- First answer the question: what is your single Greatest challenge? Define in clear and understandabke terms what you currently go through and would like to see change at all cost.

2- create a picture in your mind of the exact opposite. If you are an employee and would like to be a boss, imagine a picture of you dressed like a boss in a boss like environment.

If your challenge is that you are single, picture yourself in a home context with a spouse. So on and so forth.

3- Each time during the day that you face a circumstance that reminds you of that challenge, immediately bring to your mind that very opposite picture you crafted. Do this systematically, each time something reminds you of that challenge.

4- to the picture associate an intense feeling of experiencing the reality in that picture. If you want to be a boss, as you contemplate the picture, feel like a boss, act like a boss simultaneously.

Do this consistently, especially when you face contrary events, and watch your circumstances begin to adjust and give room to your new reality.

More To Come.

Thanks for this.
I will send you PM later in the day.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
damentalist:

More To Come.
Thanks a lot. Working on the exercises.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Sadteen: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Afromentalist:
LIke we previously said, egregores are a shortcut to bring about the desired change in your life. If you can have access to the energy supply of an egregore, you can turn your destiny arround. It is more or less similar to betting.

When you bet 100 naira, you can win 100 million Naira if you get the right combination (or score). Where does the money come from? from the combined 100 Naira of all the other people who made the bet with you. Their combined ressources can make you a millionaire in an instant. In the same vein, the combined power of individuals under an egregore would grant you an "unfair" advantage over everyone if you can tap into that storage of power.

When you see Tb joshua making people fall and vomit and even perform miraculous feats, you know what is happening. Egregore is the answer. You see them selling to you stickers and annointed water, and you think it is only for money purposes, as if your tithe is not enough. Well, anyone who knows how an egregore functions understands why they do it and how it helps them achieve their aim.

When people join certain secret societies such as Amorc and free masonry and then begin to prosper in everything they do. What do you think happened? they received bank notes while sleeping? No, it is just that their lives where shaped anew by the powerful egregores that support these organisations and whatever they do prospers.

In the Bible there is a verse people do not pay enough attention to:

"but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
and [i]who meditates on his law day and nigh[/i]t.
3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers. "

Those who know what an egregore is, how it works, will immediately understand what the writer is subtly trying to say here. Eventually people will understand how jewish families like the Rockfeller, the Rotschild and others, managed to prosper beyond rational explanation. The truth is People do not special favours from any god. Beyond an apparent success there is a scientific explanation. What you don't know is older than you.

Now why is this approach not the best.

Simply because it maintains man in a position of slavery. When you use an egregore to break through in life, in due time the necessary exchange will have to take place. As the egregore serves you, you will have to serve him. So it comes with restrictions and limitations you will have to face sooner or later. Thats is the reason why, although it may be the easiest of the methods (relatively), and that which bring fastest results, it is also not the one I would advocate.

It is better to take control of your own destiny.
Amorc is not a secret society
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sadteen:

Amorc is not a secret society
What is it then.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Sadteen: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
damentalist:

What is it then.
It is a school that teaches occultism and esoterica
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sadteen:

It is a school that teaches occultism and esoterica
Are the members allowed to freely share with the general public what they learn? Do they make pledges not to reveal the teachings? Do they carry out secret rituals? Are the monographs freely available to the general public?

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Sadteen: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
damentalist:

Are the members allowed to freely share with the general public what they learn? Do they make pledges not to reveal the teachings? Do they carry out secret rituals? Are the monographs freely available to the general public?
Yes, No, no and no because the monographs cost money to print and is only given to members with an active subscription.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
damentalist:

More To Come.

Thank you
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sadteen:
Yes, No, no and no because the monographs cost money to print and is only given to members with an active subscription.
Even your math book costs money, but it is available for the general public to get. So you have no case here.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sadteen:
Yes, No, no and no .
If you say there are no pledges, nor secret rituals in Amorc, then you don't know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Sadteen: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
damentalist:

Even your math book costs money, but it is available for the general public to get. So you have no case here.

What about the other questions?
The monographs are given to members who paid for them, if you are a member without subscription you won't get one. What you are doing on here isn't any different from what Amorc seeks to achieve - teach people to awaken the power that lies within them. Theres no deity or god worshipped at Amorc, in facts
the school draws people from all walks, cultures and religions of life.
Amorc is an esoteric school NOT A SECRET SOCIETY! If it was a secret society they won't hold rallies around the world or members would be obliged to not share their teachings or they won't openly reveal addresses of their lodges.
Please read up on them oh they even have a website. It seems you are relying on hearsays to form your opinions about them. You seem too intelligent for that.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by damentalist: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sadteen:

... .
Young man, do you think I would talk about amorc if I didn't know it?
I have all the monographs of Amorc from neophyte till illuminati section right there in my home! That should tell you a lot about me.

You seem to think a secret society is an invisible group! Esoterica per definition is secret! That's even the etymological meaning of the word.

Any group that requires secret vows rituals and teaching and compulsory adherence is a secret society. And there is nothing wrong with being a secret group by the way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience / 3 Kids Tortured By Prayer Houses & Thrown Into Streets Of Akwa Ibom Rescued(pics / What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.