Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (96421 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Mustykabaka: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
I will comment after I finish eating. Lala pls join me.

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by oobinna: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
I doubt his affection for you. A man that wants serious relationship would not act that way. That is a red flag! forget good ride and nice house. You deserve more. May God direct your heart.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Liposure: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
Candycrushy:

So you have been sleeping with all the girls visiting you...should i say they are insane for visiting you .
u see yoursef, u are misjudging me 4 just saying d obvious facts.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Candycrushy(f): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Liposure:
u see yoursef, u are misjudging me 4 just saying d obvious facts.
You already described yourself in your prev. Comment.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by jaxxy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if he could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currently seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on Tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways. He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didn't kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I don't want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I don't want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling, away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didn't stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isn't all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?

I’m surprised ur still asking Ofcourse he doesn’t want anything serious beside Sex, what do u think when he acting like a sex starved maniac. Is that how sm1 who wants Smtn serious behaves? Ask urself?? If u want fun u and tango Bt if u want Smtn serious and sensible better run and look elsewhere cos by the time this guy is done with u u might be wasted goods. The only serious thing he wants with u is sex and probably drugs.

He has a good car and house doesn’t equate to being responsible. Kindly note that.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if he could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currently seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on Tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways. He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didn't kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I don't want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I don't want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling, away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didn't stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isn't all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?
You hardly know this guy and yet you went to his house? He almost raped you and yet you still want to consider going into a relationship with him?
God help you.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Funkybabee(f): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Someone is a player, he even made it glanced and u are asking these kind questions
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Liposure: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Candycrushy:

You already described yourself in your prev. Comment.
babe, me saying d facts doesnt mean am a bad boy. Am just being real. As a Matter of fact, i cherish women a whole lot. Dont get me wrong
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by SKINDOGGY: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
onlinetomola:
Wetin ! Dis your write up too long to read abeg... But make I yarn according to d topic wey I fit read. Shey you inform us before you waka go there ? angry
mad oh did one enter grin

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
You and the guy are just childish
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by OluwaDamilola01: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
If you go back to him mimie you will be raped badly.

In fact, he will likely drug your drink before raping you.

If you get in a relationship with him, it will be an abusive one.

You already know these otherwise you won't bring this here.
[/s]
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by OluwaDamilola01: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

It is that lack of self control that makes him her potential rapist and maybe rapist if she decides to be foolish and go back there
[/s]
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by ekwerendi(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
I will say just run, if he can't control his emotion then he is not a man....
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Sarah20A(f): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
I have two things to say undecided
1, you are a good writer and I admire your writing skills

2,that guy is very weak in bed.he's among the 10 seconds crew and you would have been very disappointed if you've allowed him, because, he won't be able to satisfy you after he's satisfied
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by onlinetomola(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
SKINDOGGY:
mad oh did one enter grin

lol grin
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Candycrushy(f): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Liposure:
babe, me saying d facts doesnt mean am a bad boy. Am just being real. As a Matter of fact, i cherish women a whole lot. Dont get me wrong
Really...all good
Buy that doesn't deny the fact that this act of guys always wanting to sex every and any girl they meet for the very first time is right, its totally wrong
There's sth called self control.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Afamed: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
"He has a nice ride and nice house"

Na that nice ride and house go kee you! Aside kpekus, what else can you offer a guy with a nice ride and house
There lies the answer to your question.
Practically nothing. Nothing to offer safe the ....
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by princesso16(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
[STOP PRETENDING, IF HE HAS A NICE RIDE AND A NICE HOUSE,
WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE HIM A NICE Bleep BECOS U HAVE A NICE PUSSY TOO

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Ajikawo84: 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
please use your discretion, the guy might have good intention.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by sexylassie2(f): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Toluwarnih:
he might nt be a rapist because a rapist wont wait 4 a 2nd chance, his intentions are yet unknown, he might only lack self control

put your sister in the same scenario and lets see if you will allow her to wait for 2 chance.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Jimmyubah2: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
The next time you will visit his house, he will rape you if you don't submit willingly.
Thank God he didn't rape.
That man is not for real, he wants you as f*ck mate. So decides what you want.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by gunnersway(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
I would really love to hang out with you, I don’t know about you but I could really need a friend right now
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by OluwaDamilola01: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Practically nothing. Nothing to offer safe the ....
[/s]
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by oshaosha2014(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
It’s the toughest challenge because they can be shallow in thinking. They have not depth. The only thing making her to contemplate dating him is the nice car and nice house after all he did to her.

proclinician:
He has a nice car and a nice house. Hmmm what if he was a ritual killer na like this u for just go. To raise a daughter may seem the toughest challenge of my lifetime.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Onu07(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

The truth lies within your heart dear
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by olisaEze(m): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
Blu03:
Op
You want a serious relationship. Take your time and re_read all you've written if the guy in question can give you that.
Honestly, you do not need anyone to tell you he's interested in sex alone.
Quit playing with fire... Drop the sex starved fellow like a hot pot.

Why? She said she’s sex starved too
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by proclinician: 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
oshaosha2014:
It’s the toughest challenge because they can be shallow in thinking. They have not depth. The only thing making her to contemplate dating him is the nice car and nice house after all he did to her.

Just imagine brother. After all the red flags initially the girl agreed to go to the house because she saw a nice car. How can parents possible instill good virtues in the girl child? It is difficult.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
girl if that guy dic*k get into ur puss*y walahi na der u go know say all men are desame ....
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Liposure: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Candycrushy:

Really...all good
Buy that doesn't deny the fact that this act of guys always wanting to sex every and any girl they meet for the very first time is right, its totally wrong
There's sth called self control.
dats true. Everything is not about sex
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by kizwid(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
all of una way be guy and una de spoil this guy paroles and brotherhood code go judge una oo
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by KingEd: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Don't be pained if we woman do not want broke guys in our lives, we don't want them because they are liabilities, the car might attract her but the idiot of a man do not know how to sweet talk a lady.

He think, he is entitled to sex just because he has a car and apartment.

What do u mean by BROKE Guys? Explain pls
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by oshaosha2014(m): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Just do all you can do as a parent and pray for them. They have their own mistakes to make too, just like you the parent. Many of them come back to the good values you have taught them after making many mistakes. And some, they are just lost to every worldly vices you can find, despite all your efforts as parent. YOU CANT BLAME YOURSELF.

proclinician:

Just imagine brother. After all the red flags initially the girl agreed to go to the house because she saw a nice car. How can parents possible instill good virtues in the girl child? It is difficult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.