Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (96420 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by purples25(f): 12:22am On Mar 06, 2020
Just remember, if you guys have sex and something goes wrong, you'll be emotionally scarred. And then what? You'll move from guy to guy, getting more scars. Maybe you should just quit letting him play games. Its either he takes you to the alter or no sex. That way, he doesn't get to play mind games with you at your disadvantage. You won't be the one drinking panadol extra.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Carlmax(m): 3:23am On Mar 06, 2020
Gaggi:
No rules to be honest. You can't read the minds construction from the face. Some have sex and keep you, some have sex and run. Some will never take you serious if you can't sacrifice your most prized possessions to them. The ball is in your court.
Are you attracted to him? Do you like him or is it about the nice ride and house? You need to decide for yourself.

Someone just quoted Shakespeare.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by dheaven: 5:01am On Mar 06, 2020
mikebabs101:
The guy is just inexperienced and too desperate which is a red flag but sincerely there is no rule to this. Even if you allow sex the first visit, if he will be sincere and stay he will, and you can keep him waiting for months, he can still chop and go. you can't just judge the guy from the story since we are not there with you, your smiles and actions might have wrongly communicated to the guy you will OK with sex since you said he has been touching you stylishly which you didn't complain
Exactly. There is no rule at all. For some guys your forming hard to get may even change their good intention towards you, cos after the struggle they discover the lady does not worth it or they might have developed hatred towards the lady before she agreed. Like this op now, if the guy is a real player that knows how to pretend to be good, to sleep with her would have been easy as buying sachet water.

5 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by snitchbitch: 5:14am On Mar 06, 2020
Okay, you went to a guys house to pick beans?

5 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by femi4: 5:56am On Mar 06, 2020
"My bosom is weak"....Is that info necessary?

6 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:47am On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if we could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currenly seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways . He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didnt kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I dont want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I dont want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling ,away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didnt stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isnt all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?
small time you go come here dey shout "all men are the same, moomoo geh
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2020
Every man who is serious always wait.

They are always patient.

This one is already playing you mind games. He wants to charge phone at home yet he has a car but no 500 naira car charger. Means he lied. He just wanted you to see his 'nice house' and fucck you nuts. Which useless man undresses in the presence of cha cha girl? That's another red flag.

Abeg this OP is a ghost writer

8 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by farem: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
"He has a nice ride and nice house"

Na that nice ride and house go kee you! Aside kpekus, what else can you offer a guy with a nice ride and house
There lies the answer to your question.

Nothing!
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by solmus: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2020
grin

isn't it obvious he is a rapist? you might not be lucky on your next visit
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by OluwaDamilola01: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
solmus:
grin

isn't it obvious he is a rapist? you might not be lucky on your next visit
[/s]
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by CosmicJames(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2020
Blu03:
honestly. The guy is sex_starved...
After the first encounter, she should have learnt her lesson.
The op is also sex starved.
Even she wanted it badly.
But the fear of being used and dumbed won't let her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by drnoel: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2020
Gaggi:
No rules to be honest. You can't read the minds construction from the face. Some have sex and keep you, some have sex and run. Some will never take you serious if you can't sacrifice your most prized possessions to them. The ball is in your court.
Are you attracted to him? Do you like him or is it about the nice ride and house? You need to decide for yourself.

At the highlighted. The idea that those words are true is the fallacy that causes all those troubles in the first place.
The movie never finish. The chairman will still win the cookie, it's a s clear as day. Next episode na he took what he wanted and broke my heart
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by jasman1: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2020
“Nice ride and house “, these are the attractions and you can’t stop her, she’s just looking for support and will get here too. Na dem, weak bosom type, we’ve already know she’s got nothing but that to offer any man. Just wish her well
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Socialng: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
My dear op
The decision is in your court

If i were In your shoe...The guy will never see me again

undecided

Anyways...Some guys have no self control
Also shows he is not a gentle man
Why would you meet some one for 2 weeks and jump into sex like that..

With all the diseases,STDs, herpes,etc
The guy must be crazy

Anyways..Good luck

If you decide to settle for him...You've got work to do..
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Toluwarnih(m): 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
sexylassie2:
This one is a rapist

I pity for you run away if you wanna be alive,

See how he is breathing like an angry lion because of sex, it seems he is so desperate to have you, that is a low quality man.

Sister run, he has no future with you.he just want your cookie
he might nt be a rapist because a rapist wont wait 4 a 2nd chance, his intentions are yet unknown, he might only lack self control

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by joegigs(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
femi4:
"My bosom is weak"....Is that info necessary?
hahaha na tender meat na

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by happney65: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

Na that nice ride and house go kee you! Aside kpekus, what else can you offer a guy with a nice ride and house

Thank you for this jare..omo ole..The guy go fucck the shittt out of your pussy you don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by joegigs(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
You get luck,my dear.after ingesting whatever he took .u for hear thunderbolt if you had agreed to his advances
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Flier: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
onlinetomola:
Wetin ! Dis your write up too long to read abeg... But make I yarn according to d topic wey I fit read. Shey you inform us before you waka go there ? angry
Try to read everything and I bet you won’t regret it.Shes a pro! I enjoyed the write up
Kudos grin, I got hard reading it

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by money121(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
So you already broke up with ur bf becos he lost his father..

https://www.nairaland.com/5670793/how-long-wait-grieving-partner
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by LONGPREEK(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this/
abebe you are not doing well

3 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by tofolo(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
Petyprincess:
That nigga is a potential rapist! Next time you might not survive it!!
Dont mind her the nigga called the next day and she still answered the phone sef. angry

2 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by anoziechi(f): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
my dear run as fast as your legs can carry you...if you go to his house again he will rape you....this kind of person na kpekus im want...and once he gets it....he will run

3 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
If you go back to him mimie you will be raped badly.

In fact, he will likely drug your drink before raping you.

If you get in a relationship with him, it will be an abusive one.

You already know these otherwise you won't bring this here.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by pillarmaria(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
GOFRONT:
Continue to waste that sweet Kitty kat.....

Allow that guy to have a taste, It doesn't take anything from you......Rather, you'd be the one buzzing his line to come for a rematch....

Most of these young girls moving about Miserly with their young Coochies do not know what they are missing yet...
Stop acting like you are an advocate of the devil.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by peacefulhome(f): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
You still asking questions? Okay, please run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by ipobarethieves: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
sad wink hmmm ur nips/breast ur weakness This type of post can make one cum ‘Spray Holy wota on d post”

3 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
Toluwarnih:
he might nt be a rapist because a rapist wont wait 4 a 2nd chance, his intentions are yet unknown, he might only lack self control

It is that lack of self control that makes him her potential rapist and maybe rapist if she decides to be foolish and go back there

2 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Onyekachi419(f): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

She is not telling us the whole story b4 a man will leave you like that with that high sex urge it takes the grace of God.

3 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Majid1990(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
This bae funny o e never do the do and you're complaining comot here jare

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Akinbahm(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Acidosis(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
grin grin See red flag oo. And you're still asking questions? Don't let the ride and nice house confuse you o. That guy will dump you as soon as he gets what he wants. You're not the only woman in his life and your kpekus is not special. Keep it for there lies your pride.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.