Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (96418 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by chaloskyx: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
hes dangerous run....if its someone to settle you are looking for its obvious hes not the one all he wants is to have a taste of your goodies and when hes had enough he would move to the next one. so i suggest you look at another candidate
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by eyinjuege: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Chase him away. He has no respect for you or himself.
You can get a nice ride and a nice house yourself, you know.

2 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by MhizJoyce(f): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I'd have rough handled you too grin You say you want a serious relationship & yet you're dodging his calls on purpose, by your own admittance. What are you hoping to achieve with that? He probably thinks you're a game player & is acting accordingly, going by the energy you're putting out.

Lastly, you're sending this guy mixed messages. He groped & fondled you on the 1st day you spent time together & yet you agreed to meet up with him again. Do you know what that tells him? That you liked it or you wouldn't have gone for round two & three when he's misbehaved previously. If you wanna send a point home, be direct about the things you don't like & follow through with action, so they know you mean business.
That's how Nigerian girls do. You don't sound like a Nigerian. Are you Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Taaooma7430: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by staga: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if he could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currently seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on Tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways. He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didn't kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I don't want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I don't want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling, away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didn't stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isn't all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?

How can he be serious? That's not love, that's lust. Once he has sucked the orange he will discard it and seek another.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by cybertron88: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
How do guys rush girls sef on first visit? angry It's a turn off. If a girl likes u and u have done ur home work, from d first day she'll be fantasizing sex with u in her head. Rushing ND rough handling her cos u mange to convince her to come to ur apartment is a turn off and shows u ar a sex starved douchebag hence giving chic a chance to use her cunt as a bargaining chip. I LL go to the grave first b4 I beg or struggle with a girl for sex. Bring a girl to ur crib, ignore her sef and continue with ur normal life. For me that's when I will be busy with work stuff on my laptop or even FIFA. It works 90% of d time unless u picked an olosho. Na she go put the sex for tray pan come serve u.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by gbeseun(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nice ride and nice house kee uou there.
Thief.
Thats what on ur head,u dont look at the res falg,i pity ur life u hear?
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by XhosaNostra(f): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
MhizJoyce:

That's how Nigerian girls do. You don't sound like a Nigerian. Are you Nigerian?

No, I'm not.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Adgideon(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
You are lucky he did not rape you, am a man if you know what is good 4 u run 4 ur Life, and more over you don't need to come up here 4 advice when d signs of eventual rape is there

2 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by GraGra247(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
Petyprincess:
That nigga is a potential rapist! Next time you might not survive it!!

Op if you fail to listen to this then you have yourself to blame.

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by onlinetomola(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
akmath:
You mean say na only she waka come abi?

Nah so
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by onlinetomola(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Flier:
Try to read everything and I bet you won’t regret it.Shes a pro! I enjoyed the write up
Kudos grin, I got hard reading it

Really ? grin make I try

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Dreyton36: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if he could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currently seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on Tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways. He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didn't kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I don't want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I don't want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling, away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didn't stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isn't all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?
I won't talk much , my sister run for ur small heart before it gets bombed and not only shattered
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by infotainment(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

RUN!!!!RUNNNNNN!!!!!! RUN FOR UR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by donMIG(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Damn rapists!
H for allow that one go oo
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by DavidEsq(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
"He has a nice ride and nice house"

Na that nice ride and house go kee you! Aside kpekus, what else can you offer a guy with a nice ride and house
There lies the answer to your question.
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Liposure: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
I’M A GUY, SO I WILL START BY REPLY YOU LIKE ONE. IF A LADY COMES TO CRIB AFTER A FEW DATES AND SHE REFUSE TO GET INTIMATE WITH ME, I WILL TAKE HER HOME BUT THAT WILL BE THE LAST TIME WE WILL SAY MORE THAN HELLO. ON THE OTHER HAND, ANY WOMAN THAT GIVES ME A TOUGH TIME TO Bleep HER; WHEN I EVENTUALLY DO, AFTER MY 1ST EJACULATION I WILL LEAVE HER ON THE BED AND GO TAKE A BATH. THAT WILL BE PROBABLY BE THE LAST TIME WE DO IT, EXCEPT I DON’T HAVE A REPLACEMENT. WELL THAT WAS MY WAYS BACK IN MY UNIVERSITY DAYS IN A DIFFERENT CULTURE (OBVIOUSLY ABROAD WITH NON-BLACK GIRLS). NOW I’M MARRIED SO NO MORE ROOM FOR THAT.
[b]THEN FOR A LADY, IT IS TOO OBVIOUS THE DUDE AIN’T EVER GOING BE SERIOUS WITH YOU. HE IS SINCERE (FARE ENOUGH) BY TELLING HE ONLY bleeps AN EX WHO IS ALREADY IN ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP. YOU NIGERIAN GIRLS, IS IT ALL RELATIONSHIPS YOU WANT TO BE SERIOUS? IF I WERE THAT SERIOUS WITH ALL THE RUNS I DID BACK IN UNIVERSITY DS, THEN MY MILAGE
baba,i hail oh
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by puremaker7(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dem go just rape this one.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by DavidEsq(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
proclinician:
He has a nice car and a nice house. Hmmm what if he was a ritual killer na like this u for just go. To raise a daughter may seem the toughest challenge of my lifetime.
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Liposure: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
cybertron88:
How do guys rush girls sef on first visit? angry It's a turn off. If a girl likes u and u have done ur home work, from d first day she'll be fantasizing sex with u in her head. Rushing ND rough handling her cos u mange to convince her to come to ur apartment is a turn off and shows u ar a sex starved douchebag hence giving chic a chance to use her cunt as a bargaining chip. I LL go to the grave first b4 I beg or struggle with a girl for sex. Bring a girl to ur crib, ignore her sef and continue with ur normal life. For me that's when I will be busy with work stuff on my laptop or even FIFA. It works 90% of d time unless u picked an olosho. Na she go put the sex for tray pan come serve u.
baba, u 2 much
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by golddare: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Run, run, run.....
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Norabay(f): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
HI
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Amorprincesa24: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
You are lucky he didn't rape you. From your write up, he is so violent. Are you sure he isn't on drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Liposure: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
This babe seems naive 2 me
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by nkakp(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
*He has a nice ride and nice house* That's the beginning of ur frustration.... Girl you don't know what you want at the moment!!!! You're desperate to get married n likely you will cry when u mistakenly date or marry him
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

Greedy girl, you like his nice ride and nice house, but you don't want to like his nice penīs....either you take the entire package or leave the boy alone

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Liposure: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Candycrushy:
Why would a sane guy even think of sex in a first house visit from a girl he claims he wanna be serious with...

In omar's voice....this is tragiccc, very tragiccc
why wood a sane girl agree 2 visit thinking all men are saints?
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by lucky4west: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
this guy will not keep you. he is sex starved, a sex addict, he will lie and seep with anything in skirt for fun and pleasure...do not go there again...its going to be a sex and hard core banging....i use to be like this....thug life/luvin! that guy go scatter ur congo and move on
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Candycrushy(f): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
Liposure:
why wood a sane girl agree 2 visit thinking all men are saints?
So you have been sleeping with all the girls visiting you...should i say they are insane for visiting you .
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by lucky4west: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
proclinician:
He has a nice car and a nice house. Hmmm what if he was a ritual killer na like this u for just go. To raise a daughter may seem the toughest challenge of my lifetime.
...bro God bless u man..u nailed it..raising girls aint easy...i got two and it aint easy...my boys no issue but the babes?

2 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
[b][/b]"I don't want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. humping level that guy is a badt guy
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by wisdomkid: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

My sister, God saved you from a r@pist and you want to continue that relationship?
Do you know how many girls he had done this sh*t to?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.