Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (96413 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by bizowner: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Next time you go to his house, he will rape you at all cost , even if you surrender to him without force , he will definitely dump your ass after some weeks , he is just using his nice ride and nice apartment to chop ladies , you are not the first and you won't be the last

2 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
franchasng:
Oh okay, I see your point now....maybe I didn't read where she highlighted that the guy has a nice car and house cos I just read the title, first line and jumped to comments as always shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are right that most of our ladies of today have suddenly developed love for material wealth, I don't really blame them though cos we now live in a capitalist world.

Wise ladies will always make wise decision that will shape their future positively, while the unwise ones will continue making stupid decisions and choices that will affect their future and there is nothing our ranting or counsels or whatever would do to change that here sadly lol, so let's not knock job for the rich and financially buoyant guys cos they too deserve to be loved (fake or real), they deserve one night stands and hot sessions too shocked shocked

Okay,thanks.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by danot1030: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if he could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currently seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on Tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways. He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didn't kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I don't want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I don't want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling, away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didn't stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isn't all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?

You have the answer to your questions already with all the red flags if you are not going to allow the nice ride and house deceive you into making a wrong decision.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by LordReed(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if he could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currently seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on Tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways. He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didn't kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I don't want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I don't want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling, away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didn't stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isn't all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?

Oh my stars, be thankful you were not raped! You'd think stuff like this only happens in movies but this is how rape gets done day in day out. Some nice seeming person turns into a sex monster. Ladies be careful! You don't want sex? Avoid private residences for as long as you deem it necessary.

OP this guy is all about sex, he is lying about establishing something solid.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by iamcy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
Egungun be careful...na express you dey go.

2 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by ImaIma1(f): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
GboyegaD:
Decide what you want but remember if he has an ex and they are still sexually entangled, then take a cue of the kind of relationship you seek from his person and his thoughts about relationships.

But who tries to force himself on a lady particularly, one that he isn't committed to and vice versa?

She ignored the red flags from day 1. Imagine someone that's still having sex with his ex that is in another relationship. And someone that cannot control himself...touching, trying to kiss, tickle on the first outing.

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Oljunaid(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
"He has a nice ride and nice house"

Na that nice ride and house go kee you! Aside kpekus, what else can you offer a guy with a nice ride and house
There lies the answer to your question.
U said it all
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by GboyegaD(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

She ignored the red flags from day 1. Imagine someone that's still having sex with his ex that is in another relationship. And someone that cannot control himself...touching, trying to kiss, tickle on the first outing.

We know what is right most times but I guess many lack the mental prowess to do things right.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by cookiejar99(f): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
You dont have sense o,its clear..sumbodi jst wants to have sex with you and you re here asking mumu questions..he wud forcefully have his way the next time and stop picking your calls..then you would still come here to say he used you..you are seeing the handwriting on the wall,bt u dont want to read it

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Antigrazing: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Season 1 titled: I nearly get raped.
Miss, try and go again.
You might be lucky to come here and share a story called.
Season 2 titled: I almost died.
You might as well enjoyed it but his level of preparedness was way beyond your imagination and the season 3 will then be called.
Season 3 titled: Mimiey, "the call girl"
Every time his hungry, I see the nice ride and we play again. Then the those areas paining you won't anymore.

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by virago(f): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gaggi:
No rules to be honest. You can't read the minds construction from the face. Some have sex and keep you, some have sex and run. Some will never take you serious if you can't sacrifice your most prized possessions to them. The ball is in your court.
Are you attracted to him? Do you like him or is it about the nice ride and house? You need to decide for yourself.

I agree 200%
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by virago(f): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:

We would be celebrating her 50th death anniversary, in fact, because she's slow grin I recognize the jab wink
How many times do you need to touch the flames before you realize they're hot/they burn? Kai! cheesy
She's blinded by materialism and/or mild rètardation to foresee the impending danger.

The jibe was directed at you
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
I don't know how some people come here on a public forum and start talking about their private life
Op you no get family.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Whumzhie(f): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
A wise man once said and I quote " ladies teach a man how you wanna be treated cause they don't know" don't be blinded by material things girl , from the story above all what the guy need from you is sex sex and sex you are the one that can change that by yours actions that's if he's willing to learn your ways if not run for your life
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by ramalex(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
GboyegaD:
Decide what you want but remember if he has an ex and they are still sexually entangled, then take a cue of the kind of relationship you seek from his person and his thoughts about relationships.

But who tries to force himself on a lady particularly, one that he isn't committed to and vice versa?

#learn from this summary masterpiece!
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Str8talk21: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
young lady, let me be very blunt with you, run away from this aphrodisiac induced guy because if you don't, you may have a murder case hanging on ur neck sooner than you think.
you said he was panting so heavily and his pen*s was so hard, what does that tells you? he was obviously on sex enhanced drug when you guys were together.... resulting to him panting heavily as a result of high supply of blood to his heart.

From your writeup, he simply wants what is between ur legs.
And you being a naive fellow, you are just going to end up among his list of conquered bitches.

a word they said, is enough for the wise.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Xkale1234(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sister na guy I be, run away from that man, next time na rape him go rape u o fear the man o
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by stevups(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
He needs your thing and your thing, finish!
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
When I saw "he rough handled me on my first visit", laff wan kill me die. No be small thing smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Firstnebo: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

Mimiey you are a good writer. You are very intelligent from what I can decipher from the way you write.

Don't let that potential rapist, or even a porn addict ruin your innocent heart and mind.

If you are ready to have a serious relationship leading to marriage. Find a mentor or mentors and let them set you up with a nice guy
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by rosalieene(f): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
mimiey, ignore bad advices. That guy is up to no good. he is after sex and wants to manipulate you thinking he can get you by asking for a relationship.
someone that made attempts just from the first times you met him, you should think.... dont be carried away by what he has. I know this guys very well... after sleeping with you, he leaves.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by SalomonKane: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
rosalieene:
mimiey, ignore bad advices. That guy is up to no good. he is after sex and wants to manipulate you thinking he can get you by asking for a relationship.
someone that made attempts just from the first times you met him, you should think.... dont be carried away by what he has. I know this guys very well... after sleeping with you, he leaves.
you should advice to ask the guy what he wants from her instead of all this.

If the guy wants sex and she's not ready to open her legs, she should cut all communication. It's as easy as that.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by KrazyDave16(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

CODE RED!

I REPEAT... CODE RED!!!

Don't even bother taking him serious or the next thread we'll be seeing is how you were raped by that Hot goat.

Even your heart will tell you that starting afresh, irrespective of how "nice" his place is, is a very bad idea.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by rosalieene(f): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
SalomonKane:
you should advice to ask the guy what he wants from her instead of all this.

If the guy wants sex and she's not ready to open her legs, she should cut all communication. It's as easy as that.
how many guys open up on their main intention.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by SalomonKane: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
rosalieene:

how many guys open up on their main intention.
not many that's why it's always prudent for the girl to ask to avoid unnecessary issues.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by gudugudumeje: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
He is a player; a hit and run guy. He has no respect for girls and womanhood. I am a father and a socialite. You r very luck he was not able to rape you. So many men with nice ride, nice home who cannot respect you are those to run away from. And that is why girls don't shouldn't always visit a man first... Many men are too wild at taking chances and first love
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is a stupid story and the girl involved sounds just as stupid as the guy what I expected to see as the headline is, I escaped being raped by a blood money pervert, you think it's all money that is clean money, and that your weak bossom makes it sound like you're bipolar you wanted it and you didn't want it that's why you have such a stupid headline, you have not been in a relationship for seven months, you self you be rapist you have been raping men, who pushed this to fp, that person self na pervert and need cain walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Immarocks(f): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
madam....what do you want us to tell you now....deep down you already know the answer to this your question....but maybe nice and neat house dey blind your eyes....Listen...men study girls they are attracted too to know the type of girl she is before deciding how to conquer.he told you what you want to hear obviously you're the " a serious relationship before sex(assurance)"type of girl and he gave it to you. thank your God that he did not rape you next time u will not be lucky...or maybe you like to be rough handled too if not y do you still have his contact or answering his call?
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Czartega(m): 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

I think you are very lucky just this once not to have met a serial rapist thank your God!
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by mordred44: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
By d tym u go visit him 4 d 2nd tym u wil arest him wit police kos d guy go tear ur kpekus and u go tel police sey pesin rape u
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by ogbu80(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

Na that nice ride and house go kee you! Aside kpekus, what else can you offer a guy with a nice ride and house
absolutely nothing!
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by cutefy: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

Haba... this is too much for her na biko.
Or have u lost a girl to another guy because the guy has a nice ride and house. Truth is, most girls don't want to suffer and that's why as a guy, you should hustle well...legit hustling I meant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.