Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (96411 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Omoapena(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if he could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currently seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on Tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways. He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didn't kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I don't want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I don't want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling, away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didn't stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isn't all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?

All i know is a reasonable gentleman won't rough handle you and insist on getting between ur legs on your 1st visit.

It's okay if he just made a move but when you declined, he should have respected that fact.

I've made some mistakes in the past which I'm trying all my best not to repeat it and one is requesting someone to visit you then you make a move for sex, its a very bad habit which someone shouldn't be used to but now...

With his reaction on your 1st visit,
Someone can actually say he's just after the cookie.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by duchaB(m): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
purples25:
Just remember, if you guys have sex and something goes wrong, you'll be emotionally scarred. And then what? You'll move from guy to guy, getting more scars. Maybe you should just quit letting him play games. Its either he takes you to the alter or no sex. That way, he doesn't get to play mind games with you at your disadvantage. You won't be the one drinking panadol extra.

To go and do what at the alter?

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by teehex(f): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
1. He did all that and you waited for him to go in, take off his clothes, come back out and it never occurred to you to flee?
2. "Nice house nice car"...could that be the reason u r even considering bn wif him?
3. Stop making excuses for him in your head, love comes with respect madam.
4. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by nlPoster: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
He has a nice ride and nice house,

These things are not limited to only one man in the entire universe. Most men have the same.

So could we ease up on the fixations and obsession, thanks.

As per your topic, where's the other man you were talking about in your previous threads?

Your gender is also unclear.

2 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by duchaB(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Vortex369:
Every man who is serious always wait.

They are always patient.

This one is already playing you mind games. He wants to charge phone at home yet he has a car but no 500 naira car charger. Means he lied. He just wanted you to see his 'nice house' and fucck you nuts. Which useless man undresses in the presence of cha cha girl? That's another red flag.

Abeg this OP is a ghost writer

What makes her cha cha?
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by duchaB(m): 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
CosmicJames:

The op is also sex starved.
Even she wanted it badly.
But the fear of being used and dumbed won't let her

You dey reason deep..

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Candycrushy(f): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Why would a sane guy even think of sex in a first house visit from a girl he claims he wanna be serious with...

In omar's voice....this is tragiccc, very tragiccc

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
nanauju:

@bolded it's really not tough. You just need to let her understand that all the material things she may crave for outside, if she works hard enough she can get more than twice of that. And u also need to let her know that any fake love someone else is promising her, you can give it to her. Above all Jesus loves her most. Always ensure she believes in herself

Also, love and trust her wholeheartedly. Females thrive on the love and trust of their parents.

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by SweetCunt97(f): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
OlaJewel:
He is not a play boy, it is either he is addicted, lack self control or he sees you as cheap (no insult intended), because, if he we're to be a play boy, he wouldn't attempt that on your first visit, instead he would be looking out to impress and gain your trust before he reveal his true intentions.
Flee from him
Men impress when you all are in the public or with company. Once u in his territory, he throws that shii out d window. Unless he's a nice guy sha
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by nsilordgmail(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Flee, sister flee! I'm a man and anytime I'm on this mission it doesn't last. Na chop and run things

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by awa(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if he could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currently seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on Tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways. He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didn't kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I don't want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I don't want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling, away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didn't stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isn't all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?

No, he cannot be sincere about wanting to be serious. My only sincere problem now is that you have already fallen for this guy... What do I know self as if you are serious asking for my opinion
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Obinnachu9765: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
see below
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by pmoye(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Baby girl, you are asking funny questions to which you already have answers. That man has objectivized you, and you're no more than a pair of tits and a cookie jar to him. If that's what you want in a relationship, then thou can proceed. Otherwise, use your thunderous voice to tell him you're no longer interested in him.

By the way, I like the way you write.

Lastly, what do you mean by bosom? What is a bosom, me I'm not understanding. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by akmath: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
onlinetomola:
Wetin ! Dis your write up too long to read abeg... But make I yarn according to d topic wey I fit read. Shey you inform us before you waka go there ? angry
You mean say na only she waka come abi?

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by crackhouse(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
"He has a nice ride and nice house"

Na that nice ride and house go kee you! Aside kpekus, what else can you offer a guy with a nice ride and house
There lies the answer to your question.
u have said it all and once the guy got the only thing she can offer he will start getting bored and will eventually move to the next person. Nice house and ride is what he uses to get them girls cos he know they like such things and this type won't be spending up to 5k on girls before getting to their panties cos he already have what makes them trip.
As for the OP if you want a casual friend who will just hit your honeypot then you have gotten the right person but if u want a relationship then that guy is not the right person. Also be aware of diseases. Guys like this carry random girls and prostitutes at will.

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Sholaco: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
"He has a nice ride and nice house"

Na that nice ride and house go kee you! Aside kpekus, what else can you offer a guy with a nice ride and house
There lies the answer to your question.
Bro u be jamb yourself o grin I really love your comments
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
SassyGem101:
You're asking the obvious dear. He's simply after your body and afterwards will zoom off with the speed of light.

You made a mistake by going to his house alone and so early.
What if he had raped you and prolly killed you in the process?
You girls should stop following men to their house. Not everyone that smiles at you is that nice. Some are deadly and evil.

Nof said.
They'll never listen.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by noisy45(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
From your write up, you want the guy forget about the rough handling, go Bleep him since he has a nice car and nice house

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by DaddyRochie1642: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Blu03:
Op
You want a serious relationship. Take your time and re_read all you've written if the guy in question can give you that.
Honestly, you do not need anyone to tell you he's interested in sex alone.
Quit playing with fire... Drop the sex starved fellow like a hot pot.

She can't drop him like a "Hot Pot" ... Remember she said and I quote ... "He has a nice ride and a nice house" grin
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by golddeejay(m): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

you want the truth?...currently the guy sees you as another plaything, you can tell by his moves. We all want to have a taste of that cookie from the first minute if possible.

once we see potential in a lady, we often try to respect ourselves on the first visit. There is also the possibility of you moving from plaything to a serious thing, depending on a lot of things.

The question is what do you look for in a guy? What is your standard? If the nice apartment and car you are putting emphasis on, there is no need protecting your cookie. It is always for the taking.

And, that guy has little or no game and impatient. He could have been entering your hotspot anytime he likes, by now.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Adex2442: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by zaralady: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Forget him please

A rose gold iPhone 7plus and a white iPhone 8 for sale but phone are from the Us direct very clean and perfectly working fine. Serious buyer should call 08080756701
iPhone 7plus rose gold color 110k
iPhone 8 white 80k non negotiable
https:///Ju41b8WVt9H3Dqoytti59l

Join our group chat for more affordable Us phones and accessories
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by duchaB(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

I.doubt if whatever good advise you get from any well meaning NLer on here would change what is very likely that you would still go and do with this Guy...

The amorous desire in you two would likely still play out sooner or later.

Sorry for you, but Good luck as well..
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Adex2442: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
golddeejay:
you want the truth?...currently the guy sees you as another plaything, you can tell by his moves. We all want to have a taste of that cookie from the first minute if possible.

once we see potential in a lady, we often try to respect ourselves on the first visit. There is also the possibility of you moving from plaything to a serious thing, depending on a lot of things.

The question is what do you look for in a guy? What is your standard? If the nice apartment and car you are putting emphasis on, there is no need protecting your cookie. It is always for the taking.

And, that guy has little or no game and impatient. He could have been entering your hotspot anytime he likes, by now.

The post is fake jare. Nairaland is sold out. These are links to this lady's post.

https://www.nairaland.com/5670793/how-long-wait-grieving-partner

https://www.nairaland.com/5661714/loosing-sweet-african-guy-lost
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by AscentSolutions: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

Next time he will rape you.

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Fragility6: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Petyprincess:
That nigga is a potential rapist! Next time you might not survive it!!
Ur fellow doesn't think so. Shei he has nice house and nice car? Wetin else una want coz a guy witout these in this part of the world is regarded as not capable of dating a gal
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by chopmymoney(f): 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
My sister run for your life please.

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by DaddyRochie1642: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He's an Animal. Don't let the car and neat house fool you, the guy will fvck you and toss you off.

Sex ought to b mutual. Look at bambam and teddy A for example... Their public affair was mutually consented to and they together till today. That guy is a creep, a freak. Imagine him coming out naked! If I were the one, I would I've bitten off his nonsense Diick offf... Stupid rapist.

Idiot must think cos of his car and house he can treat women anyhow

You have sooken like your Moniker Sweet Cunt97.... grin
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by TruthSpeaker: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
I’M A GUY, SO I WILL START BY REPLY YOU LIKE ONE. IF A LADY COMES TO CRIB AFTER A FEW DATES AND SHE REFUSE TO GET INTIMATE WITH ME, I WILL TAKE HER HOME BUT THAT WILL BE THE LAST TIME WE WILL SAY MORE THAN HELLO. ON THE OTHER HAND, ANY WOMAN THAT GIVES ME A TOUGH TIME TO Bleep HER; WHEN I EVENTUALLY DO, AFTER MY 1ST EJACULATION I WILL LEAVE HER ON THE BED AND GO TAKE A BATH. THAT WILL BE PROBABLY BE THE LAST TIME WE DO IT, EXCEPT I DON’T HAVE A REPLACEMENT. WELL THAT WAS MY WAYS BACK IN MY UNIVERSITY DAYS IN A DIFFERENT CULTURE (OBVIOUSLY ABROAD WITH NON-BLACK GIRLS). NOW I’M MARRIED SO NO MORE ROOM FOR THAT.
THEN FOR A LADY, IT IS TOO OBVIOUS THE DUDE AIN’T EVER GOING TO BE SERIOUS WITH YOU. HE IS SINCERE (FARE ENOUGH) BY TELLING HE ONLY bleeps AN EX WHO IS ALREADY IN ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP. YOU NIGERIAN GIRLS, IS IT ALL RELATIONSHIPS YOU WANT TO BE SERIOUS? IF I WERE THAT SERIOUS WITH ALL THE RUNS I DID BACK IN MY UNIVERSITY DAYS, THEN MY MILEAGE (WITH CHICKS) WOULD HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY SLIM.
IT IS NOW UP TO YOU TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A MAN WITH A COOL RIDE AND NICE HOUSE WHO WANTS IT CASUAL, OR YOU REMAIN SINGLE WAITING FOR MR ROMANTIC THAT MIGHT NEVER SHOW UP.

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by fof1: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

FOOLS DIE SEVERAL TIMES B4 THEY REALISE THEIR STATE. U GOT A CLEAR RED FLAG BUT UR GREED OR ANXIETY OR EAGERNESS WANT TO KILL U SHORT. AVOID HIM, HE WANTS TO FICK SND NOT TO COMMIT. A PLAY BOY IS WITHIN UR REACH...
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Martini101(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
purples25:
Just remember, if you guys have sex and something goes wrong, you'll be emotionally scarred. And then what? You'll move from guy to guy, getting more scars. Maybe you should just quit letting him play games. Its either he takes you to the alter or no sex. That way, he doesn't get to play mind games with you at your disadvantage. You won't be the one drinking panadol extra.

Really? Just like that

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by ozueozue(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nice ride and next house don already answer ur question and how u should b handled. Aunty you're materialistic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.