Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (96429 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
The truth is you were molested already!!!

It is not until he put his thing in your thing that sexual molestation has taken place..

The forceful handling, the aggressively, painful pressing of your breast shocked shocked shocked

And you are here asking a BDSM question??

You are a mumu girl...

Japa. Japa..

Did you say he was panting and breathing heavily, came back to you naked, ask for MouthAction

You lack self respect for asking Nairalanders for clarification!!!

Hustle o , so that nice car and nice apartment will not confuse you after being groped aggressively by a stranger!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by homiben(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
bizowner:
Next time you go to his house, he will rape you at all cost , even if you surrender to him without force , he will definitely dump your ass after some weeks , he is just using his nice ride and nice apartment to chop ladies , you are not the first and you won't be the last
Why you dey expose the guy na... Advice chick n go na
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by CORRECTMAN788: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
Are u a fool?
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Mrpojj(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if he could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currently seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on Tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways. He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didn't kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I don't want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I don't want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling, away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didn't stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isn't all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?

Madam just run oh
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Legendguru: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
smiley
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by KingEd: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

He has, he just finished his MBA, we meet in ACCA class. He has been supportive of a strong headed woman like me.

God help all of you NFA.

No disrespect but is that what d future is to you? Having MBAs?

All d same, Enjoy ur relationship savvy!
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by purples25(f): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
duchaB:

To go and do what at the alter?

Get married of course.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by purples25(f): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Martini101:

Really? Just like that

If he is serious he should get to know her and then get married if it suits them both. Not this kind of thing where she will risk her mental/emotional well being by having sex. Ladies are much more affected than guys on these things ( i did not say the guy doesn't either.)
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by iLegendd(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
ITbomb:

Show me a girl confused in relationship and I will show you either a guy with money or a guy with a really good dick

Approved by legends.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Toluensdollars(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
To b sincere, i really don't expect u to bring this topic here for debate or other people's views/opinions about these issue. In your narration about your encounter with the guy, judging by the way he's rough handled u and how he's begging to have your cookie, he's not an idle man/guy to ever think of starting any serious relationship with. Do not believe all the stories he told you about other ladies, he's going to repeat the same thing again to another lady about you ones he gets what he wants. I will advice u to bounce and cut off every communication with him, he only wants to get your cookie and move on with his life. He's a player and i hope u are going to play your cards very well too. Just don't come back here and share with us the impending heart break you are going to suffer if you thus carry on with him. The ball is in your curt. Selah
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by KingBaba1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gaggi:
No rules to be honest. You can't read the minds construction from the face. Some have sex and keep you, some have sex and run. Some will never take you serious if you can't sacrifice your most prized possessions to them. The ball is in your court.
Are you attracted to him? Do you like him or is it about the nice ride and house? You need to decide for yourself.
Yeah man, Teddy A and Bam Bam comes to mind when I read your comment, and there are a whole lots of people who are not popular that started a date that got into everlasting marriage with just a fling/sex. Although it can be risky lol, because chop and clean pout guys plenty inside life
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Greenfit(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
I actually hate the fact that you said he has a nice ride n house...Is life all about that? I will not dwell on that anyway. And for the rough handling. I see no big deal about it. He might want to chop you run or chop you stay. But for someone like me, I might act like that too but be rest assured u will never run. I like being accepted by my partner even right from the first day. If not, I don't feel free around you again...I feel like am not attracted to you. The longest relationship I ever have, I bleeped her in the first day n made me love her the more. For someone like me, I can't survive much sexual turndown when going out with a lady. I feel like am not wanted n I loose my confidence. I can be so lovely, sponteneous n nice. If I was able to have you in the first day, I feel like you like me unconditionally n I want to stay for long. I react like that if I want to have sex with a new lady n she turns me down too. At that time, nothing makes sense again then hitting the cookies. My temperature will, I may end up hating her self. If you like him, give him a chance.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by PrinceDangana(m): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if he could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currently seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on Tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways. He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didn't kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I don't want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I don't want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling, away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didn't stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isn't all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?
I was reading this ,,and i was getting angry,, this girl i swear u be fool,,u have already fall for this guy because he has a nice car and a fine house,,this guy with chop u dry and clean his mouth once,,he will keep using u till u dry out of his mind,,serious relationship kill u there...girls una too get chicken brain joor

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by justli: 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
You just survived a potential rape attack not because you were smart but just out of luck and you are considering going into a serious relationship with the same fellow. Are you that stupid?

Don't you think this guy is on drug? Let's even assume you raise a daughter together, what makes you think he is not capable of raping your child when you are away.

Nice car and apartment has numbed your senses.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by generalwo(m): 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Let me just take it that this is a movie...... A guy almost forced you to lash him on your 1st visit and you are even considering his proposal..... I don't know how the world defines madness but this is what I call madness.....
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Donchichi212(m): 12:03am On Mar 07, 2020
On the first visit to his house and he tries to force himself on you, who does that? My dear run for your life, that guy is a potential rapist and will never take you serious!!

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by virginchaser(m): 12:34am On Mar 07, 2020
punisha:
He rough handled u....
Ur bosom is weak....
U used a thunderous voice...
After dry humping and probably allowing him handle the bosom abi...
Now u want us to tell u if he is serious when u your self can't remember the last time u were serious in ur life.
Pls go back... Come and give us the complete gist. Try wet humping and no thunderous voices. U will find out if he's serious after d exercise.

Meanwhile, u can write well o.
See as I come think say na mills and boons I dey read

You don tay for street. Mills and Boons!

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by chiomzy86(f): 1:47am On Mar 07, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

80% of guys do this when u visit them,so disgusting, no control over there 3rd leg..no near there again,cos the next thing is rape
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Azmanaty: 2:03am On Mar 07, 2020
purples25:

If he is serious he should get to know her and then get married if it suits them both. Not this kind of thing where she will risk her mental/emotional well being by having sex. Ladies are much more affected than guys on these things ( i did not say the guy doesn't either.)

Very apt.

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Escobar7(m): 4:51am On Mar 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
Continue to waste that sweet Kitty kat.....

Allow that guy to have a taste, It doesn't take anything from you......Rather, you'd be the one buzzing his line to come for a rematch....

Most of these young girls moving about Miserly with their young Coochies do not know what they are missing yet...

Is that an advice you would give your sister? Ode...

1 Like

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by 9jaRealist: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2020
You surely cannot be serious... undecided

You just described an attempted SEXUAL ASSAULT, and asks "is he serious"?!
He is definitely serious about SEXUALLY ASSAULTING YOU. You had better RUN!

People surely cannot be so DESPERATE! SMH

>
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by cutieme(m): 7:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

Is like you don't love your life,wait until you fall victim but don't ever cry that all men are the same o
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Myself2(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
"He has a nice ride and nice house"

Na that nice ride and house go kee you! Aside kpekus, what else can you offer a guy with a nice ride and house
There lies the answer to your question.

Ah ahh are you this dumb and insensitive ? What did the girl do wrong here ? The guy in question is a sex offender and from what you have just written, you need to see a psychiatrist really
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by jpride(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

Even after seeing all the warning signs, you still can't let go because of nice house nice ride...
I pity your situation. Besides, u have nothing to offer this guy. You don't know what it takes to build a happy relationship, so grow up first
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by UNRULY(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2020
onlinetomola:
Wetin ! Dis your write up too long to read abeg... But make I yarn according to d topic wey I fit read. Shey you inform us before you waka go there ? angry
cheesy grin Savage grin
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by UNRULY(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2020
virginchaser:

You don tay for street. Mills and Boons!
Gee abeg who be Mills and Boons?
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Princechioya: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2020
He is just after u sexually.......
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by gbemishile: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2020
U guys dey make virgins like us dey fear.
So na so konji dey be?
So if person just go disvirgin now,later when konji hold am,e go come dey do like animal.
If person was disvirgin,make d person kuku don marry,so e go dey get am anytime im like
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Pacesetter123(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Flier:
Try to read everything and I bet you won’t regret it.Shes a pro! I enjoyed the write up
Kudos grin, I got hard reading it
grin grin grin
U got hard reading it?
.... just reading....n u got.....wot?
Dat means u r bad(er) dan de guy OP is talking abt!!!
grin grin grin
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Bidex222(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Kindly pray to God to direct you may be the guy wants to be serious with u or na chop and clean mouth him wan do.
Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by adanny01(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

Sistet run! sister run!!

He sounds like a beater trying to be cool in church.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.