Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? (39198 Views)

How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Danny110(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Liars everywhere! No girl wey dey here wey no go gree date shatta bundle! SCAM

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by DaddyMorenike: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
As a man, the only thing I look out for is the size of her pants.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by lucky4west: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
franchasng:
All I want is for her to have sexy shape (big nyash, flat tummy, not small, not big firm breast....and nice legs).....nothing else!

Her brains or character or profession or money isn't important at all, she should have that killer shape with bouncing buttocks, that's all angry angry
....guy u too sabi....na the koko be dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Liposure: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
kestolove95:
bigger Dan ur[b][/b][b][/b] d1ck
last i checked, d clit is tiny. Or is yours swollen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Angelfrost(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
kestolove95:
His pocket and size of his d1ck

Mostly the first for most of you ladies... Money, and lots of it, can cover a multitude of imperfections including ugliness and miniature size of third member.

Thanks for being honest enough to summarize it all...

Kept wondering what those ladies above where yapping about... Maybe they are not from Nigeria, or they just watch too many Tyler Perry movies!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Raalsalghul: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:
Be smart.

Have goals

I love the sounds of guitar, be able to play one.

And lately, I love money and also I can manage it.

I think I am too hard on broke guys, yes, I am hard on them because they are damn broke, can't afford nothing except presenting their smelling dicks.

God help you broke guys.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by seedorfg(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
She must have sense of reasoning, jovial, medium back and front, as some job doing and not too short.
And I have over fair lady, most of em cream. She should plait her hair, I like it too and beautiful.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Angelfrost(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Danny110:
Liars everywhere! No girl wey dey here wey no go gree date shatta bundle! SCAM

Leave them... It's an anonymous forum. They are allowed to give free rein to their fantasies and pretences.

Reality will always be a bitch!!! grin

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by RichBoy247: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
First nd foremost i like rich guys maybe not extremely rich bt at least comfortable wink
I like my man handsome,fit nd tall because i someone i plan to procreate with must be really handsome so my kids will come out gorgeous!
I also like my man intelligent,someone that isn't boring,someone that can act sweet nd unpredictable at the same time!

What are you bringing to the table apart from SEX? I can get cheap SEX everywhere. So, tell me what you are staking with, you may just be the person someone somewhere has been praying and fasting to meet.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by clevybrown(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

it seems you are not qualified for the type of man i want

men that ask these type of question are broke, move on.
ok aunty... Happy searching
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sultty:
I'm here to read lies

Same here...

Once I see such thread topics, I just prepare to amuse myself reading silly lies, fakery, fantasies, and pretentiousness.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by TruthHurts100: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Humility and straightforwardness
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by halix239(f): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Wallet yes, charismatic yes
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by nextstep(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sense. A girl has to have sense. So many boring, starving ladies out there.

I know it's a thread aimed at the ladies, but wanted to chuk mouth. grin

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
[quote author=SassyGem101 post=87428553][/quote]
I'm not in anyway supporting the guy ok. But I want too correct a misconception. Don't be deceived by the numerous toasting and messages you get. Large percentage of these guys are after your body .
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by cayesworld(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amanee:
He has to be an interesting person... I hate hanging out with somebody and feeling awkward because we have run out of things to say.

It takes 2

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by todugo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I expect some body language, intellectual decorum, gentle & mild demeanor... a fantastic culinary and table manner, general etiquette, sensitive, observant.
My brother, all I can say is "May God be with you" grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
21cents:

lol see list grin.

I doubt a man that has all these qualities will even go for you sef.

are you facially beautiful with good height?
big yansh and boobs?
flat tummy?
Very eloquent and extremely intelligent? (first class material)
Hardworking also?

in case you don't have all these, how'd you expect a man that has your list to go for you?

some girls like to dream sha but when jungle mature finish you go drop that mumu list grin
Why so stupid?
Why not put your own list instead of attacking women for what they want? If you're ugly, broke, and have body odour that is your cup of tea. So immature. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by SMBH: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He should have a good sense of humour and got d ability to spot Sarcastic comments... And please have your money.. "I don't have cash, I am broke" is simply irritating to the ears.

See mentality. Na him be your papa?

Later them go dey form feminist. Iranu

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by cayesworld(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I already find it tedious going out in the first place...

Most times, I eventually agree on a date because I've cancelled out too many times, and I don't want to seem like a difficult person.

Honestly, I'd rather you come visit me at home where I don't have to dress up or wear makeup. But then, I can't invite everyone to my house. Infact, I almost never invite anyone except we're tight.

So we rarely do planned dates... catch me at work, church or in school. At least, I'm already dressed and about.
Interesting
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
Bro you too funny
Lol uote author=donbachi post=87242858]all dis plenty english for bills wey na me go pay.[/quote]
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by NNAMDIII(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
First nd foremost i like rich guys maybe not extremely rich bt at least comfortable wink
I like my man handsome,fit nd tall because i someone i plan to procreate with must be really handsome so my kids will come out gorgeous!
I also like my man intelligent,someone that isn't boring,someone that can act sweet nd unpredictable at the same time!
and what do you have to offer?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by laughitall(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U don see Jesus ri before??
yeaa
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by CsRockefeller(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
When I was a little child, I wanted many things.

Ice cream, wrist watches, I wanted the finest of sandals and bags.

Then I sought admission, I wanted the best of Universities, I wanted to be best student.

All my life, I've had something or one thing I want.

Lately, I wanted to join the management staff of NNPC, I couldn't join.

I've learnt that life doesn't give you everything, and that those who least expect get the most.

I want a lot in my spouse, but I know I might not get it, so I ask the universe to give me what it is certain is good for me.

I'm tired of making demands out of the universe, he knows my wants and needs even better than I do.

Whatever he gives me, as he has done in time past, I will cherish it and gladly accept.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by AFONAMARO: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:
Hmm.....
I like him financially capable
Facially handsome
Average and well built
Very articulate and eloquent
Very neat and also smell good
Intelligent.
Hardworking.

And what exactly would you be offering for all the above qualities?

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by sexylassie2(f): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
CsRockefeller:
When I was a little child, I wanted many things.

Ice cream, wrist watches, I wanted the finest of sandals and bags.

Then I sought admission, I wanted the best of Universities, I wanted to be best student.

All my life, I've had something or one thing I want.

Lately, I wanted to join the management staff of NNPC, I couldn't join.

I've learnt that life doesn't give you everything, and that those who least expect get the most.

I want a lot in my spouse, but I know I might not get it, so I ask the universe to give me what it is certain is good for me.

I'm tired of making demands out of the universe, he knows my wants and needs even better than I do.

Whatever he gives me, as he has done in time past, I will cherish it and gladly accept.

this is a coward prayer.

in life, only the bold and courageous win and get what they want

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by OlawaleBammie: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
laughitall:
yeaa

Where did u see him

was he hairy or not

short, average or tall

what about his hairstyle? is it afro, lowcut, oldschool, punk, or wat?

he get biebie??

wat did he tell u about heaven, he said he wanted to go and prepare a mansion for us, did u ask if the mansion has bn completed or Abacha, Lugard, Harcourt and co are stil carrying pounpoun

Later naw u would say u don become prophet abi??, a no go patronize you
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Gforce2019: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

So, what do you have in exchange for all these attributes in a man. Or is it about your boobs and butts?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by ORBLIGHTS(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Good height, good shape, good sense of humor, innovative, productive and understanding.... that's all.(myexacttypeofwoman)
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by laughitall(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Where did u see him

was he hairy or not

short, average or tall

what about his hairstyle? is it afro, lowcut, oldschool, punk, or wat?

he get biebie??

wat did he tell u about heaven, he said he wanted to go and prepare a mansion for us, did u ask if the mansion has bn completed or Abacha, Lugard, Harcourt and co are stil carrying pounpoun

Later naw u would say u don become prophet abi??, a no go patronize you
sit down dea...
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by mrkia(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Watch how ladies will now start giving characteristics of non-living things..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by CsRockefeller(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

this is a coward prayer.

in life, only the bold and courageous win and get what they want

Hehehehehe

Sister, I put it to you, though this is a faceless forum, I don't know you and you don't know me but, you haven't dared or dreamed like I have.

Mildly put, you haven't reached for the stars like I have. I don't want to tell my story but if desires and wants were gotten from hardwork and diligence, we won't even be having this conversation.

I've figuratively walked to the summit of Mt Everest and came out empty handed.

Leave o, many times the courageous end up being the most empty, I've been there.

" I've seen Princes go on foot and servants ride on horses"

does it sound familiar to you?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / #HarmattanPickUpLines:Funny Pick Up Lines Guys Are Using For Ladies On Harmattan / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.