Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66370 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Martin0(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

If that's how feel, then cast your net elsewhere lol. Plenty of fish out there.

well I just want to give it a try for 3months and see how it goes!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
Martin0:

well I just want to give it a try for 3months and see how it goes!

But you've been trying for how long already? Come on lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Martin0(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

But you've been trying for how long already? Come on lol.

actually I have not really paid attention to her more due to my busy times working. So let me just keep sending messages and see what the response will be like then with that we can determine how fruitful it may likely be
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Martin0:

actually I have not really paid attention to her more due to my busy times working. So let me just keep sending messages and see what the response will be like then with that we can determine how fruitful it may likely be

Lol ok. You don't give up, do you? grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Jaqenhghar: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Punky the love doctor.

[img]https://media1./images/74223cd7c55d9cef7e9563076aab66c8/tenor.gif?itemid=16450563[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sacajawea: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
As a fine guy you tend to to Bleep bitches die you can Bleep up to 50 bitches in a month....they all hovering all over my face book and ig funny enuf I don’t spend Shishi
do you make money of it?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Martin0(m): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:

you just have to keep trying
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by heartbraker(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So I must have a big azz or I'm lying about the fact that I'm fine with my wittle azz? grin
Lol, one thing I'm not is a pretentious little fùck tongue If I said it, it's true. I have no reason to be ashamed of who I am. I own it all, the good, the bad & the ugly wink
so u are ugly tiny ass girl? No wonder u u feel insecure and nag around, I knew 99% of u feminist on nairaland are depressed soul.........

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by fati2001(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
XhosaNostra:

Yawn. Nigerians are not exactly hard to find. If I wanted one, I'd get one.

because they are cheap..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.