Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66485 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by JaceBlaze: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. You devil child!

What do you think of the likes of Sanaa Lathan & Nia Long? If I were a guy, that's the type I'd go for. I like raw sex appeal tongue
I never really thought Nia Long was all that,doesn't she have dark gums? Sanaa Lathan I'd definitely keep tho,love her bright eyes and pointy nose.Do you remember that scene from "Best Man" where Taye Diggs was laying on her chest in the bath? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by mojounited(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
pocohantas:

He should just be okay facially. Wetin I dey use “fine” man do?

- Have a nice voice. That sugar daddy type.
-Be good with numbers. Be into engineering or IT. I suck at computer work, so if you can teach me how to copy and paste, I will just see you as a special being.
- Have money. grin

You see VERY FINE face, that one na jara.
Hehehe. The emboldened point got me in stitches; na this kind babe we been dey like get as friends for school during Year 1 General Math, ENG 101 and those combined Chemistry / Physics related modules grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I never really thought Nia Long was all that,doesn't she have dark gums? Sanaa Lathan I'd definitely keep tho,love her bright eyes and pointy nose.Do you remember that scene from "Best Man" where Taye Diggs was laying on her chest in the bath? tongue tongue

LMFAO @ dark gums. Ribs cracked. Oh ok, gotcha.

Yeah, I remember that. I watched it just recently on that new pop-up channel. Sanaa is such a stunner. I also enjoyed her movie, Good Guy, alongside Michael Ealy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Sewgon79(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
sisisioge:

The dude won back to back sef! Trust me, he's crazily handsome, funny to bits and playful like dontbesilly!

If he was chosen as most sexiest, where they put
Michael Ealy. That guy fine die

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Sewgon79(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

A Cameroonian maybe, they're sexier grin

If they give me 1billion I can't Bleep South African girls, because it is either you contact AIDS or CORONAVIRUS
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sewgon79:

If they give me 1billion I can't Bleep South African girls, because it is either you contact AIDS or CORONAVIRUS

So what do you expect me to do with this useless info? Your peepee, your choice. Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by JaceBlaze: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ dark gums. Ribs cracked. Oh ok, gotcha.

Yeah, I remember that. I watched it just recently on that new pop-up channel. Sanaa is such a stunner. I also enjoyed her movie, Good Guy, alongside Michael Ealy.
She's very beautiful and can you believe she's 49? I don't know if it's make up or what but in "best man 2" she looked the same as she did in the first one.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:
She's very beautiful and can you believe she's 49? I don't know if it's make up or what but in "best man 2" she looked the same as she did in the first one.

Age is beginning to show on her now though. It definitely must be the wonders of makeup. I came across a picture of her with a chiskop & no makeup...you could have knocked me with a feather. She looks completely different.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by JaceBlaze: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Age is beginning to show on her now though. It definitely must be the wonders of makeup. I came across a picture of her with a chiskop & no makeup...you could have knocked me with a feather. She looks completely different.
Chai even Alicia Keys has been hiding the freckles on her face behind makeup all these years.Kinda makes one wonder how these celebrities really look.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Carlyboi(m): 1:40am On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Eye of the beholder things tongue
hmmm!so it’s pure relativity we’re talking bout here and you don’t like them pretty I guess so in a nutshell jcole that you consider pretty and who can get it anyday according to you wink might just be some ok dude ;to some other lady while ASAP rocky might be considered pretty by some women but you find him ok,you might even be seeing a pretty boy at some point without you even knowing cheesy you’d be going against your preference.....hmmm...btw cheesy tongue undecided will you find me pretty or ok tho
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sisisioge: 6:21am On Mar 13, 2020
Sewgon79:

If he was chosen as most sexiest, where they put
Michael Ealy. That guy fine die

They have their criteria o. There was ever a time when one thin rod model beat people like Beyonce, Rihanna and many more to be number one.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by lepasharon(f): 6:27am On Mar 13, 2020
hahn:

And you were offering.....?

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by SoftChordz: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Pusyiter:
I suffered similar fate years back
I was just crazie about this girl but the reason she gave me after 6 months was that she sees girls flocking around me all the time in school and that my pink lips, dimple, fine face etc aint helping matters
She added that I am just too handsome for her to handle because she was the jealous type.
Oi boy! see me dey beg say I fine no be my fault.
She bone...till today, that's how I lost her. embarassed
I swear down you're right, it happens. Mine was a girl that I liked that came with my Guy's girl, me and am yan oo she was all touchy feelie and later when they left my guy de tell am I like am she de tell my guy say she no fit date me say I'm too handsome and must fvck around so much. one girl has done that before and my guy told me and I said him de lie say make thunder clear am comot that talk so this time he recorded the conversation on his phone, video record came back and played the whole thing for me. I laughedy asss off the way she was talking and describing me. Most women think very handsome guys are players and chronic cheaters and they're not wrong most of the time ;-).

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Chai even Alicia Keys has been hiding the freckles on her face behind makeup all these years.Kinda makes one wonder how these celebrities really look.

Hahaha. Ja ne. Alicia ain't that bad without makeup though tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2020
0KNM:
Btw, rate your corona dance

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9pOHRvAVW9/?igshid=8f70lkjd8r7g

Nothing to rate, this is very typical of South Africans. They don't take anything seriously. If you're going to die, make the few days you have left to live happy ones, right?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:49am On Mar 13, 2020
0KNM:
Btw, rate your corona dance

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9pOHRvAVW9/?igshid=8f70lkjd8r7g

In the clip I saw someone doing the bottle dance.

JaceBlaze & IronGalaxy, can you do the dance? grin

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imsTI1pDf28]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by JaceBlaze: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Ja ne. Alicia ain't that bad without makeup though tongue
Not bad but I like her 2003 looks more

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by JaceBlaze: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

In the clip I saw someone doing the bottle dance.

JaceBlaze & IronGalaxy, can you do the dance? grin

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imsTI1pDf28]
I'm flexible when it comes to many things but as soon as try to dance it's like my ancestors throw shackles at my feet.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:28am On Mar 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Not bad but I like her 2003 looks more

She was much younger then though lol.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I'm flexible when it comes to many things but as soon as try to dance it's like my ancestors throw shackles at my feet.

Nooo, you strike me as a pantsula lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Nothing to rate, this is very typical of South Africans. They don't take anything seriously. If you're going to die, make the few days you have left to live happy ones, right?
They don’t wanna die before death comes lol. So how good is your own bottle dance? Actually, do you even dance?

And yes, I can
[img]https://media1./images/844ff88bf03f5a4719247c77b2c7ec4c/tenor.gif?itemid=5264534[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by JaceBlaze: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Noppo, you strike me as a pantsula lol.
There's is a pantsula inside me cool .Just play some old school Kwaito and you will see Mzambiya come out of me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by biddostandard: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2020
lol get turn down by a few,they think im a player
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2020
0KNM:
They don’t wanna die before death comes lol. So how good is your own bottle dance? Actually, do you even dance?

And yes, I can
[img]https://media1./images/844ff88bf03f5a4719247c77b2c7ec4c/tenor.gif?itemid=5264534[/img]

Hahaha. Go you!

I never tried it smiley

Casper does it so well though

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPtitINmRdU]
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Martin0(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Are you that busy? Well, I'm happy things seem to be on the up & up for you, Marty smiley

oh really, honestly there's someone I want to tell you about,I really don't know how else to talk to her about my interest, I'm down on words to express myself.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Go you!

I never tried it smiley

Casper does it so well though

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPtitINmRdU]

Oh! I’ve seen different video of Casper doing it in the studio and it was dope too. I think this is doper tho

You should try it and let’s see what you can do; in front of camera grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:
There's is a pantsula inside me cool .Just play some old school Kwaito and you will see Mzambiya come out of me.

LMFAO. Ola Mjejeje! Hosh! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2020
Martin0:

oh really, honestly there's someone I want to tell you about,I really don't know how else to talk to her about my interest, I'm down on words to express myself.

Ahhhhhh Marty, ok let me 1st gather the mental strength.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2020
0KNM:

Oh! I’ve seen different video of Casper doing it in the studio and it was dope too. I think this is doper tho

You should try it and let’s see what you can do; in front of camera grin

LMAO. Will run out of glasses or end up amputating myself with glass shards. I think I'll leave it to the professionals tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Will run out of glasses or end up amputating myself with glass shards. I think I'll leave it to the professionals tongue
I’m not even surprised, you’re too lazy for that cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.