Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66552 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by ocha88(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Twifemmy:
STORY OF MY BESTIE she's in pains now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT_yAdd10XQ

I have decided to ask everyone here for advice —
should I marry a very decent guy if I felt nothing more than respect and friendly feelings to him these days?

The reason I ask is that I’m 28 but I haven’t had any relationship before this. I’ve fallen in love several times before but the guys either turned out to be married, not interested in me, had a very unstable mind, or were irresponsible and let me down…

I would love to listen to my heart but even till today, my heart is used to making the wrong decisions…

Now I met this guy, and he fell in love with me immediately. He is very responsible, caring, perceptive…
But I simply don’t feel anything for him…

I’ve told him that already but he asked me to give him a chance and to see if I would change my mind…
I’ve given him that chance but I simply don’t feel emotional or physical compatibility…
I just can’t imagine having a spousal relationship with him…

Should I give him a straight-up “NO” and continue to wait/search for someone while living my life?
Or is there a chance that love will come after marriage? This my last question sounds very funny but what brought up all these is due to the many videos I've watched on YOUTUBE about how to give up in a relationship/how to fall in love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT_yAdd10XQ
The responses I get from Youtube Videos are quite complicated, some seem helpful, but I remain completely ignorant about my present condition.

Thanks for reading and I expect your advice.
you can develop love for him with time and you need just two things to achieve ,COMMUNICATION AND SPENDING TIME TOGETHER , you’re already have that respect for him . Since he’s a good man you will thank God later for giving you such a good man
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
LINTUNE:
we all know, u gals crave for such attention, stop the hypocrisy tongue..u should go pump ur ass u know , its worth it grin

Looooool & look like everyone else? cheesy No, sire tongue

Anyway, not all of us like male attention. I know I get a little uncomfortable on the rare times that someone pays me any attention grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by LINTUNE(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Looooool & look like everyone else? cheesy No, sire tongue

Anyway, not all of us like male attention. I know I get a little uncomfortable on the rare times that someone pays me any attention grin
u are really a stubborn lady..anyways it was nice , "argueing" with u smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
LINTUNE:
u are really a stubborn lady..anyways it was nice , "argueing" with u smiley wink

Likewise smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Fortunately, I'm not grin I can just imagine the nuisance they must deal with on a daily basis tongue

Wow!
[img]https://media1./images/cd24c180e8a2cb92b1052677d45769d7/tenor.gif?itemid=11931068[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by nisai: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:
When guys are this good-looking, they tend to give off a gay vibe imo. I cannot date a pretty boy, they're not my cup of tea. I prefer a more scraggly look.
I don start to dey look scraggly already fa grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
nisai:
I don start to dey look scraggly already fa grin grin

But you already are my spec tongue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by nisai: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

But you already are my spec tongue grin
Chai! I no know say this scraggly look go favour me one day oooo kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
0KNM:

Wow!
[img]https://media1./images/cd24c180e8a2cb92b1052677d45769d7/tenor.gif?itemid=11931068[/img]

So it's hard for you to believe someone is happy in their own skin? I'm attractive in my own right, I have no reason to feel less than. I mean, have you seen me? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
nisai:
Chai! I no know say this scraggly look go favour me one day oooo kiss kiss kiss

LMFAO. There's a lid for every pot, dearie tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So it's hard for you to believe someone is happy in their own skin? I'm attractive in my own right, I have no reason to feel less than. I mean, have you seen me? grin
Lol. Sure
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
0KNM:
Lol. Sure

Where? shocked
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by nisai: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. There's a lid for every pot, dearie tongue
Which lid? abeg allow the steam escape jare grin grin grin just tell me what u want wink wink wink
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by kimlee3(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
I think this is one of the dumbest thing to do, how can you give up something even before you have it. What a silly excuse, it's like letting go of happiness just cuz you expect sadness. As long as the person sparks love in your heart, why not try?

Fix up your insecurities and always learn to try, things might actually turn out good. Instead of picking up other people's ideas that are not even yours, like the other way round is perfect too

Don't live your life base on other people's judgements or assumptions. Always go for what you want.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Where? shocked
Not to worry. But believe me, I have
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
nisai:
Which lid? abeg allow the steam escape jare grin grin grin just tell me what u want wink wink wink

Let's wait for it to reach boiling point. I like it sizzling hot tongue

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by nisai: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Let's wait for it to reach boiling point. I like it sizzling hot tongue
haba! this is draculizing shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by davillian(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Most girls are usually scared of me
They say I have the eyes of a player grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
0KNM:
Not to worry. But believe me, I have

Well, whatever you believe you've seen, it's working for me tongue
On the real though, sometimes all you need is a knock 'em dead attitude to win a few hearts. Once I hit you with a few one liners & I dazzle you with a flash of these 32s, only that SCOAN guy can save you grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
nisai:
haba! this is draculizing shocked shocked shocked shocked

Then you're not ready for this angry tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by nisai: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Then you're not ready for this angry tongue
Temper justice with mercy grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
nisai:
Temper justice with mercy grin grin grin

I can't promise you that, anything can happen in the heat of uncontrollable passion tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Beckysexy(f): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
LINTUNE:
;d..pity the guy na
grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by mattbass(m): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Olunmercy56:
No, if he has what it takes to be a real man, I'll marry him cool
Marry him or marry you.... Who will marry who abi na u go marry him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Well, whatever you believe you've seen, it's working for me tongue
On the real though, sometimes all you need is a knock 'em dead attitude to win a few hearts. Once I hit you with a few one liners & I dazzle you with a flash of these 32s, only that SCOAN guy can save you grin
Yea, it’s sure working for you that’s why I wanted to hit back during my FB days grin grin Thanks for deliverance, I’m now for Jesus and none of that can work on me anymore tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Coldie(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Girls would see a fine guy.

Declare you a player just because u are handsome or smooth.

Its difficult for a handsome guy to convince a girl that he doesn't have a gf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
0KNM:
Yea, it’s sure working for you that’s why I wanted to hit back during my FB days grin grin Thanks for deliverance, I’m now for Jesus and none of that can work on me anymore tongue

Hmmmm....we know each other like that? shocked

You must be someone I don't like if we're no longer on speaking terms grin

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm....we know each other like that? shocked

You must be someone I don't like if we're no longer on speaking terms grin
I didn’t say we were talking. Did I? I said I’ve seen you and I wanted to hit but for the timely intervention of Christ who rescued my souls from sin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
As a fine guy you tend to to Bleep bitches die you can Bleep up to 50 bitches in a month....they all hovering all over my face book and ig funny enuf I don’t spend Shishi

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
0KNM:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Was I using this moniker when we used to talk? Nothing rings a bell. But if it was on my previous monikers, I think I have an idea who you are because I've only spoken to a handful of people offline. You must be the funny "church" guy grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
heartbraker:
My friend like this girl so much, but she told him she can't cope with him, that his too handsome, though to say the truth I dey codedly envy d guy, everything about him is too cute, jelly hair, so cute no beard face, the stature, the voice, everything about him.
So girls can u turn down a guy cus he is too handsome?
if the bitch turn you down there will 100 thousand more ready to swallow your dick for a living....as a fine guy you get to fûck 2 friends ...Bleep 2 sisters ....Bleep a girl and her mum.....Bleep ur neighbors daughter ..Bleep the hottest bitch in hood Bleep your landlords wife.... Bleep your best friend sister...Bleep your best friends wife on the eve of her wedding.... Bleep her even after her wedding ....Bleep your friends girlfriend.... Bleep your pastors wife.....there is a big privilege for you if you re born handsome.....

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Was I using this moniker when we used to talk? Nothing rings a bell. But if it was on my previous monikers, I think I have an idea who you are because I've only spoken to a handful of people offline. You must be the funny "church" guy grin
I edited my post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.