Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66395 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Budline1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Drake is ugly to me lol. I just don't like his face/don't find him attractive at all. Even AKA is better looking than Drake, if we're talking yellow bones.

Kendrick is obviously not a panty dropper, but I find him more attractive than Drake.

Loool. Drake is ugly to you? Hahaha. Now I get it..You're so funny btw. I know you don't really like them light skinned.

Cassper is more handsome than AKA tho? Even Ricky Ricky is handsome than AKA.. right?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Martin0(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Long time, Marty. Where have you been?

hey pretty queen,have just been busy trying to finish up some few things I go stuck up with. I sent you a mail. Did you get it?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Carlyboi(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I think we have different definitions of what pretty is lol.

These people below I consider pretty boys.
well babe,I think big Sean is pretty much average looking if you ask me tho grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Martin0:

hey pretty queen,have just been busy trying to finish up some few things I go stuck up with. I sent you a mail. Did you get it?

Hope we'll be seeing more of you around smiley

Ahhhhhh, you know I'm lazy concerning that sort of thing. I'll check it when I feel like it lol.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Carlyboi:
well babe,I think big Sean is pretty much average looking if you ask me tho grin

Eye of the beholder things tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Martin0(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hope we'll be seeing more of you around smiley

Ahhhhhh, you know I'm lazy concerning that sort of thing. I'll check it when I feel like it lol.

I can't really say girl. well I know you wouldn't check it out,but don't worry about it. have you finally open a WhatsApp or Facebook?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by kiddkash(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:
Handsome guys are not good in bed
you have a point because the broke and not too good looking that would want to satisfy you in bed
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by kiddkash(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yawn. Nigerians are not exactly hard to find. If I wanted one, I'd get one.
come SA you should be careful. there are some Nigerians(big percentage) after they handle you very well,
you will find it difficult to walk normal for up to a week. it's a natural gift
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by kiddkash(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
czarr:
Yes because they do not care to make the effort to please...unlike ugly guys who want to give the girl something to be attracted to,to make up for their looks so they make crazy effort digging the coochie...

Beautiful girls are also not good in bed cos they think the guy should please them because they are beautiful, so they just lay like a log of wood.
you read my mind

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by darediamond(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
pocohantas:

No Sir, it is not. Let’s not deceive ourselves or try to sound smart. Most (Nigerian) men do not look for sense and financial capability in women.

They look for youthfulness, looks, submissiveness, homemaking skills...etc. All the talk of being sapiosexuals who want independent women- should be disregarded and discarded on the average. Check scores out there, the slaykwins are the ones buying cars and houses. The nerdy girl is still looking for money to do Masters. Men will always be men, no need to be smart by half here. Okay?

You are living 1720 in 2020. Keep being "smart". Okay?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Stefenijoan002(f): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Yes I can date a handsome guy provided he's sincere.most times handsome guys are even more faithful , caring , loveable than the ugly one's that we be forming rubbish n thinking they're smart.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Martin0:

I can't really say girl. well I know you wouldn't check it out,but don't worry about it. have you finally open a WhatsApp or Facebook?

Are you that busy? Well, I'm happy things seem to be on the up & up for you, Marty smiley
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
kiddkash:

come SA you should be careful. there are some Nigerians(big percentage) after they handle you very well,
you will find it difficult to walk normal for up to a week. it's a natural gift

You don't say grin Will holla when I need a new walk.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
pocohantas:

No Sir, it is not. Let’s not deceive ourselves or try to sound smart. Most (Nigerian) men do not look for sense and financial capability in women.

They look for youthfulness, looks, submissiveness, homemaking skills...etc. All the talk of being sapiosexuals who want independent women- should be disregarded and discarded on the average. Check scores out there, the slaykwins are the ones buying cars and houses. The nerdy girl is still looking for money to do Masters. Men will always be men, no need to be smart by half here. Okay?

I will advice you stop getting things twisted, yeah we men don't care about sense & financial capacity of women ... buh that is limited to sexual r/ship only. sidechicks, run gurls n sarewa gurlfriends.
Now when we are talking of a bride to be most bachelor out there wants a gurls with sense & financial independence @least capable of taking care of her bills alone, men love sex doesnt mean we throw away our standard ... guys love to interract which is why boiz hangout more ... so for a wife, almost all guys want an intelligent woman that can carry on the conversation, profer solutions, a woman that inspires courage and not amplify panick alarm.
What men don't like be default is "women that feel & play smart" there is a difference between been intelligient & smart. so look 4 a beta excuse 4 urself.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by pocohantas(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
No sensible woman listens to what men say.
Watch what they do.

Next please!

[s]
youwanbanme:

I will advice you stop getting things twisted, yeah we men don't care about sense & financial capacity of women ... buh that is limited to sexual r/ship only. sidechicks, run gurls n sarewa gurlfriends.
Now when we are talking of a bride to be most bachelor out there wants a gurls with sense & financial independence @least capable of taking care of her bills alone, men love sex doesnt mean we throw away our standard ... guys love to interract which is why boiz hangout more ... so for a wife, almost all guys want an intelligent woman that can carry on the conversation, profer solutions, a woman that inspires courage and not amplify panick alarm.
What men don't like be default is "women that feel & play smart" there is a difference between been intelligient & smart. so look 4 a beta excuse 4 urself.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by JaceBlaze: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Drake is ugly to me lol. I just don't like his face/don't find him attractive at all. Even AKA is better looking than Drake, if we're talking yellow bones.

Kendrick is obviously not a panty dropper, but I find him more attractive than Drake.
I remember one time listening to the Afternoon Drive on Metro FM and Glen Lewis said Kendrick Lamar looks like he got off a taxi from kwa-Mashu grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I remember one time listening to the Afternoon Drive on Metro FM and Glen Lewis said Kendrick Lamar looks like he got off a taxi from kwa-Mashu grin

He does look grungy, but there's something about him lol. I see intensity & a soul in his eyes. He doesn't strike me as an empty, shallow person.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by JaceBlaze: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

He does look grungy, but there's something about him lol. I see intensity & a soul in his eyes. He doesn't strike me as an empty, shallow person.

Chai..sounds like you'd drop your panties in an instant if he came to your house tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Chai..sounds like you'd drop your panties in an instant if he came to your house tongue

Ovius grin

Who's your celeb crush?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by dontrulee: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
@op, I am more interested in how many guys heart you have broken? or are you the victim in this case?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by dontrulee: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ovius grin
Who's your celeb crush?
bad girls like you are every where...
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by JaceBlaze: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ovius grin

Who's your celeb crush?
Gabrielle Union.Brown skin beauty with class tongue

Meagan Good too,even tho she may come across as a hoodrat.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:

bad girls like you are every where...

Huh?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by dontrulee: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Huh?
Are you a good girl?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Gabrielle Union.Brown skin beauty with class tongue

Meagan Good too,even tho she may come across as a hoodrat.

Awwww, Gabby looks gorgeous in this pic. You got good taste smiley
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:

Are you a good girl?

What do you think?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by dontrulee: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

What do you think?
I think everyone is bad with the potential of expressing goodness if they are rightly taught and they follow the teachings well.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:

I think everyone is bad with the potential of expressing goodness if they are rightly taught and they follow the teachings well.

Ok.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by dontrulee: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ok.
yeah. I think it is great to be neutral (neither bad nor good) or to be both bad and good(badholy) depending on the situation you find yourself
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:

yeah. I think it is great to be neutral (neither bad nor good) or to be both bad and good(badholy) depending on the situation you find yourself

Noted.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by JaceBlaze: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Awwww, Gabby looks gorgeous in this pic. You got good taste smiley
I love her cry .She made my childhood worthwhile

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I love her cry .She made my childhood worthwhile

LMFAO. You devil child!

What do you think of the likes of Sanaa Lathan & Nia Long? If I were a guy, that's the type I'd go for. I like raw sex appeal tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.