Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66369 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2020
0KNM:
I’m not even surprised, you’re too lazy for that cheesy grin cheesy

You're right grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by JaceBlaze: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Ola Mjejeje! Hosh! grin
Heita daar!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Heita daar!

Kikikiki.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Martin0(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ahhhhhh Marty, ok let me 1st gather the mental strength.
I definitely like someone here,her name is khia
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Martin0:

Awwwwwww...do you think she's interested or is she available? She seem to be talking to that Steve guy a lot undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by seangy4konji: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
I just deh laugh for here..
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Jaqenhghar: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Martin0:

Spell her name properly so she can see the tag.
CC Khiaa
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Jaqenhghar: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Awwwwwww...do you think she's interested or is she available? She seem to be talking to that Steve guy a lot undecided
After the BS Niggerians have put her through Ill be surprised if she considers one of them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Kingsteve(m): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You smart!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

After the BS Niggerians have put her through Ill be surprised if she considers one of them.

LMAO. Looks like she's interested in someone already.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Skmoda360(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Some whiners full this thread oooo...even one dey talk say she get flat ass which is absolute lies from the pit of hell and corona virus inclined....the person know herself, for proper recognition pls post your full body shots.....
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Greystone: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Froshloaded:
Here in Nigeria, handsome boys are known as heart breakers.

Modified
Wow I made ftc after a long time ...

Nothing more irritating than girls always assuming that you're a player... undecided

Seun should make FTC to have small cash prize.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Martin0(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I don't really know!
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Martin0:

I don't really know!

Did you try to talk to her?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by leathalbeast: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

hi, I replied your message. Good day BTW.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
leathalbeast:
hi, I replied your message. Good day BTW.

My message? What message?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by leathalbeast: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

My message? What message?
check facebook
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Caseless: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Jealous of what? Name one country that likes Nigerians.
I know many countries that want Nigerians on their soil. Not everywhere you have hate-filled people.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Caseless:
I know many countries that want Nigerians on their soil. Not everywhere you have hate-filled people.

Too vague. Like?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Jaqenhghar: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
Caseless:
Liar. Which countries?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Sewgon79(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
sisisioge:

They have their criteria o. There was ever a time when one thin rod model beat people like Beyonce, Rihanna and many more to be number one.

Are you serious. Well could that criteria be
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by WorWorBoy: 10:34am On Mar 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Liar. Which countries?
Romania next time do research.
Don't be stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Jaqenhghar: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Romania next time do research.
Don't be stupid.
Not agreeing with you doesnt make one stupid. Actuay blindly agreeing with you will make one such. You had better be right about this or Ill be all over you like a cheap suit.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by WorWorBoy: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Not agreeing with you doesnt make one stupid. Actuay blindly agreeing with you will make one such. You had better be right about this or Ill be all over you like a cheap suit.
Your English tho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Jaqenhghar: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Your English tho.
Fúck! I forgot this is a very big English exam and my livelihood depends on it. Have mercy good professor of English. Dont fail me. Dont send me into a life of misery and pain.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Allen102: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Your English tho.
he types like a village boy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by WorWorBoy: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Allen102:
he types like a village boy
Lol. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by rosy1992(f): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Yes, handsome guys are not potential husband.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Martin0(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

offocurse you know I have done so.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Martin0:

offocurse you know I have done so.

And?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Martin0(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

And?

To be honest with you,we speak well and the vibes is good,but I'm worried because you know there's every tendency she may not just be feeling that way towards me.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Martin0:

To be honest with you,we speak well and the vibes is good,but I'm worried because you know there's every tendency she may not just be feeling that way towards me.

If that's how feel, then cast your net elsewhere lol. Plenty of fish out there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.