Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us - Family (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (91892 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2020
kid7soccer:
that the option now cause everyone she mention does not need the child or do u want her to divorce her husband ?
If you cannot offer a sensible solution, why not keep quiet? Must you utter nansense?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2020
Digmygold:
Even if she does, are they ready to take up any responsibility towards the child? Will she force them? How many of your relatives' kids have you personally taken responsibility for? Una no just dey get sense until Karma comes knocking.
Help me ask those backward clowns, that are so lacking in logic and sense. They are hell bent on making the boy's condition worse.

Their recipe is to throw the boy at the extended family relatives, who do not know him, have never asked about his welfare, and may not even have the means to look after him. Wicked advisers!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by LadySarah: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

Thanks he is the one that should leave because I just renewed the rent for six months this January no way I will leave the house for him.

Hahahahahahahaha. The mgtow crew will not like it. Logobenz, Ubunja, Davash222 crew
Women financial empowerment is the koko. It stops nonsense.
I love you Vyvyanvyvy.. grin grin grin

Nwoke Je chuba ego

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2020
travelland:
Then why don't you report to his or your family instead of leaving the father of your kids? you better go and look for the Father of your son
Go back to the beginning of this thread, and read each and every page, until you get to the final one.

If you do so, then you will not be asking these moronic questions, that you are just raising here....

All these issues have already been fully explained, long before now!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by crackkhaus: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2020
LadySarah:

He will lose anyhow he responds. She pays house rent, feeding, school fees etc. She gave him the option of leaving if he didn't want to stay with the boy.

ALOT of women who are in bad marriages remain cos of finances.
I will also expand on this and tell you that a lot of women are still married to the person they're married to just because of finances, bad marriage or not.

Which is why I have always and still hold that men must focus on making money - not specifically to get women, but for themselves and for their own self-respect.

If the husband of this woman had any sense and kept his finances up and above hers, she would have been on her knees begging him till next week.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2020
Psoul:
You are right.
The little money she is making is making her feel that whatever she says, the man must do.
If she feels she can handle all her bills, then she should go get her own house and live with her kids.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by LadySarah: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

She has been trying to talk to her husband for 3 weeks and he has refused to listen to her pleas.
Is he God?
Why should he be happy her son is hungry and homeless while she has a roof over her own head?
You said she is rude and claiming to pay all the bills in the home. Do you want her to start lying to faceless people on this forum when she needs help to sort her matter out?
Many women out there are paying majority of the bills in their homes but you will not hear it from their mouth. You probably wouldnt have heard it from her , if not that people were assuming the boy is going to be extra financial responsibility on the husband. She made it clear so people can get a true picture of everything.
What would you have expected her to do in this case? Her son hasn't gone to school for 3 weeks and counting, he is been starved where he is and probably mistreated. She has been begging her husband for 3 weeks and he is not listening.
What should she do pls? Give her son up for adoption?

It did only paining them psoul cos she is the breadwinner.
This thread is everything.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2020
yeyeosoronga:
She has been trying to talk to her husband for 3 weeks and he has refused to listen to her pleas.
Is he God?
Why should he be happy her son is hungry and homeless while she has a roof over her own head?
You said she is rude and claiming to pay all the bills in the home. Do you want her to start lying to faceless people on this forum when she needs help to sort her matter out?
Many women out there are paying majority of the bills in their homes but you will not hear it from their mouth. You probably wouldnt have heard it from her , if not that people were assuming the boy is going to be extra financial responsibility on the husband. She made it clear so people can get a true picture of everything.

What would you have expected her to do in this case? Her son hasn't gone to school for 3 weeks and counting, he is been starved where he is and probably mistreated. She has been begging her husband for 3 weeks and he is not listening.
What should she do pls? Give her son up for adoption?

I wish I could dash you 1,000 likes for this post!! You talk am well. Thank you!

Let all those children of wickedness, who feel the ego of a man/husband, is superior to the welfare and wellbeing of a child, continue to make empty noise over there.

If this same boy is abandoned with his father's relatives, and he turns into a cultist, addict or robber, these same clueless jokers advising her to take the boy to his father's people, will be the first to blame the mother, and invoke fire and brimstone over her head, for failing in her duties.

Yeye people.....

14 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2020
Jman06:
If she's a widow, then that's excusable.

But so long as the ex husband is still alive, someone like me won't have anything to do with a single mum.

That is your own headache. Another man who is far better than you by far, will pick her up and treat her well.....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2020
LadySarah:

It did only paining them psoul cos she is the breadwinner.
This thread is everything.
Sarah, it is not yet over. Believe me.
That man is up to something. Endeavor to tell your WcW to update us when kasala burst, though I’m not praying for that but it must occur.
The woman in her quest to bring her child home has dagger the ego of her husband and I believe that man will soon strike.

Oyindidi. You keep giving people bucket and tank to donate tears, are you now working with Water resources? Good morning

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2020
sweetdude001:

I will not come too insult peoples mother on a faceless platform, u r trying hard to paint ur mom as a wonderful woman, guess she spent more time training ur cousin and d 15 yr old that's not ur relative.. Coz if she is DAT good as u painted her u won't come here n call out another persons mother without provocation.. U av u likes, enjoy it.
He did NOT say anything bad about your own mother. He merely cited an example of how his own mum brought up children that are not her own....simple.

You were the first person to insult all women in your previous comments when you said: "...if u did u d make d childs life hell jus like ur brothers wife... That's d nature of u women."

He only reflected your comments back at you.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by crackkhaus: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

That man is up to something. Endeavor to tell your WcW to update us when kasala burst, though I’m not praying for that but it must occur.
The woman in her quest to bring her child home has dagger the ego of her husband and I believe that man will soon strike.
She won't update us on anything, don't bother... cheesy

I too am of the opinion that something is already happening but she won't share it here at the risk of spoiling the rave reviews she has been getting.

Unless she tied the man's finances and ego inside a bottle, then it is very unusual that she did what she did behind his back and all he is doing in response is hiding himself inside the room like a puppy.

The story started looking like a big joke immediately she began responding to my comments asking her to inform us what happened when she took the boy home.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Jman06(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2020
CeterisXVII:

That is your own headache. Another man who is far better than you by far, will pick her up and treat her well.....
OK ma'am... but I have got myself a "psychedelic babe" (borrowing your phrase) who is also a virgin to marry!
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by yeyeosoronga: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

Oyindidi. You keep giving people bucket and tank to donate tears, are you now working with Water resources? Good morning

The worst that could happen is for him to divorce her, and move out.
She has stated in her post that she is ready to be a single mother to look after her children.
What more do you people want?
Unless you're expecting him to kill her son and possibly her other children since they are the most important thing to her.
Perhaps you will be happy then?

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

The worst that could happen is for him to divorce her, and move out.
She has stated in her post that she is ready to be a single mother to look after her children.
What more do you people want?
Unless you're expecting him to kill her son and possibly her other children since they are the most important thing to her.
Perhaps you will be happy then?
Okay, let’s assume it happens the way you projected.
A single woman not up to 40, having 4 children from different husband.

This is the life I will never wish for my enemy.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by yeyeosoronga: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2020
Whether the husband is richer than her is irrelevant especially when she has her own money.
If they both are financially comfortable, they will part ways with no wahala. Afterall, Babangida's son and Indimi's daughter parted ways after 4 children. Both given custody of 2 children each.
Life is not as hard as we make it.
She has chosen the welfare of her son whom she has a responsibility towards over her husband's displeasure. She took the right decision for HER. It may not be the right decision for other people, especially if the said child was been well taken care of where he was.
Till now, I still cannot understand the husband's reservation about bringing in a 12 year old boy who was being maltreated where he is and accused of theft. He is just 12 and can be redeemed under the right care.
Only a parent will fully understand that the mother has her son's best interests at heart, and it supersedes everything else

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by yeyeosoronga: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

Okay, let’s assume it happens the way you projected.
A single woman not up to 40, having 4 children from different husband.

This is the life I will wish for my enemy.

There's nothing wrong with that life. It may be different from what you believe in, but nothing makes it wrong.
So what if she has children for different men?
There's nothing new under the sun.
It's even more common than you think, and they live their lives like other people who grew up in the same family. My advice for her is to face her work squarely, and make sure she continues to improve her financial circumstances. She should also prepare for the future and start building a house for herself, even if it's a small one, for her retirement. While doing that, she should go for strong family planning as she already has enough to look after.
Because a husband has left her doesn't mean she cannot enjoy her life

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

There's nothing wrong with that life. It may be different from what you believe in, but nothing makes it wrong.
So what if she has children for different men?
There's nothing new under the sun.
It's even more common than you think, and they live their lives like other people who grew up in the same family. My advice for her is to face her work squarely, and make sure she continues to improve her financial circumstances. She should also prepare for the future and start building a house for herself, even if it's a small one, for her retirement. While doing that, she should go for strong family planning as she already has enough to look after.
Because a husband has left her doesn't mean she cannot enjoy her life
Someone that is bragging of paying 6 months rent should build a house
You must be mistaking her for Linda ikeji.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by yeyeosoronga: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

Someone that is bragging of paying 6 months rent should build a house
You must be mistaking her for Linda ikeji.

Life is in stages and men are in sizes.
Life was never always easy on Linda and she didn't grow up with a silver spoon
Because the OP is struggling to pay 6 months rent now doesn't mean her finances won't be better tomorrow.
That why I advised her to work on her finances. It's not going to be a day's job, but it would definitely happen if she's diligent enough

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

The woman in her quest to bring her child home has dagger the ego of her husband and I believe that man will soon strike. Oyindidi. You keep giving people bucket and tank to donate tears, are you now working with Water resources? Good morning
Morning Dav, the tears gives me ...... Never mind

Let him strike our girl (op) is ready

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Life is in stages and men are in sizes.
Life was never always easy on Linda and she didn't grow up with a silver spoon
Because the OP is struggling to pay 6 months rent now doesn't mean her finances won't be better tomorrow.
That why I advised her to work on her finances. It's not going to be a day's job, but it would definitely happen if she's diligent enough
Life wasn’t easy for Linda hence she developed herself first before having a baby.
After having Children from different men, now you want her to develop herself on a beer budget.
Let’s be realistic here, please. We’re adults.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2020
Jman06:
OK ma'am... but I have got myself a "psychedelic babe" (borrowing your phrase) who is also a virgin to marry!
Who cares? Does that add one naira to anybody's pocket?
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2020
Oyindidi:
Morning Dav, the tears gives me ...... Never mind

Let him strike our girl (op) is ready
Expected you to say, Let him strike WE are ready.
Are you girls going to leave her to suffer the strike alone after all the advice

The tears gives you what? I’m interested please. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Jman06(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2020
CeterisXVII:
Who cares? Does that add one naira to anybody's pocket?
NFCS does!
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

Expected you to say, Let him strike WE are ready.
Are you girls going to leave her to suffer the strike alone after all the advice

The tears gives you what? I’m interested please. Lol
I stand with my girl, leave her alone

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2020
Oyindidi:
I stand with my girl, leave her alone
I have no tears to donate... I only have.. nevermind.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Psoul(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

I don't want to keep responding to some of these little girls who have bn quoting me up and down especially @LadySarah cos I have seen that they lack common wisdom and understanding.

The fail to see the main issue in this whole thing. They believe that the problem with the woman is that the man was angry with her wife cos she is making money.

I told them severally that that was not the problem with the man. The man was just scared of the stories he heard about the boy but the woman, instead of working on the man based on that, she was telling the man that she has enough money that will take care of the boy.

Well, she has decided to force the boy on the man. Reasonable men have a way to handle such women. It's not by fighting the woman. The woman and other low brain Nairaland girls will be hailing the woman and feeling that she has won the battle.

What will happen if there is a case where a presence of a man is needed in that boy's life and the man refuse to stand in?
What of in case of some traditional rite?

The woman has succeeded in creating a kind of enmity bw the man and that innocent boy. Also, as a woman, I know she will be feeding the boy on how the step dad hates him to an extent he refused to let her bring him to the house. This will make the boy to love her mother and hate the step dad.
When this fire starts burning, the woman will be the one that will feel the heat more.

The woman failed to work together with her husband to have a mutual agreement on bringing the boy home. This would have helped to creat a better bond btw the boy and the step dad.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

I have no tears to donate... I only have.. nevermind.
It must be very small... Never mindtongue
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oyindidi:
It must be very small... Never mindtongue
Can still fill that small bucket. Trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

Can still fill that small bucket. Trust me
I doubt grin too small to fill bottle cover
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oyindidi:
I doubt grin too small to fill bottle cover
You're underestimating my capability.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

You're underestimating my capability.
I don't understand grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (59) (Reply)

What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / Fantasising In My Marriage.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.