Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us - Family (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (90953 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
juman:
@Vyvyanvyvy
You are strong woman.
Mostly the nigerian mothers own their children fully.
Happy he is now with his mama and going to live a happy life.
Thank you
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Graxie:
Awesome, you will not be put to shame in Jesus name. God will give you the strength to raise sound kids. In a society full of hatred, the Lord will lead you. Congratulations for being there for your kids. I am happy for you.
Amen thanks my sister
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by travelland(f): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Put yourself in his Shoes, will you like him to bring his two kids into your house, was that the original plan, you're not being truthful

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
yemi1504:

Why don't you leave your husband's house for some time till his brain resets and pay full attention to your children as you brought them into this world, if he does not come back, get a divorce as he never loved you in the first place, God will provide you with a better husband in time. My 2 cents.
Thanks he is the one that should leave because I just renewed the rent for six months this January no way I will leave the house for him.

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
travelland:
Put yourself in his Shoes, will you like him to bring his two kids into your house, was that the original plan, you're not being truthful
If I’m not being truthful and since u were there when i met him and u we’re there when we had discussed about the children why don’t you Bring all the evidences so everybody could see them?

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
crackkhaus:

Don't forget to tell us what happens when you get home, that's the one that concerns me.

Please leave nothing out, this your fairy-tale has to have a sweet ending.
We are already at home and nothing has happened. My son is happy to be home and he is happily playing with his sisters

18 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by travelland(f): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

If I’m not being truthful and since u were there when i met him and u we’re there when we had discussed about the children why don’t you Bring all the evidences so everybody could see them?

Then why don't you report to his or your family instead of leaving the father of your kids? you better go and look for the Father of your son

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by peacefulhome(f): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

We are already at home and nothing has happened. My son is happy to be home and he is happily playing with his sisters

My sister ignore any questions else forth. Some people are just here to frustrate your life with unnecessary questions back and forth. Same people telling you to take your son to your husband relative, will be same set of people to blame you if any thing goes wrong with your son while living with his dad relative.
Please take good care of your self , you don't need any form of stress in your present condition. Peace.

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Psoul(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
martowskin1:

From all her comment, u will realise she is rude, even claiming she pay the bills in the home.....

Some wise women out there, will manipulate this man and bring the boy in with out noise. Is their husband, they know where to tune him and all he will be saying is yes yes yes yes ...

But she is here acting kingkong

You are right.
The little money she is making is making her feel that whatever she says, the man must do.
If she feels she can handle all her bills, then she should go get her own house and live with her kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by crackkhaus: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

It's nice to know your husband did/said absolutely nothing when you got back with your son.

Cool story...

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by martowskin1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:
Thank you everybody for the support , good , bad advices and critics. Like I said the other day I will pick him today am already at my brother place my son stuffs are all packed and we will be leaving soon. I’m very excited happy to have my son back today he will sleep peaceful in his mother house without worrying about what to eat because with me he will have his happy life back
Nice onegrin

Women doing what some men can't do. Bold step. I like

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
crackkhaus:

Don't forget to tell us what happens when you get home, that's the one that concerns me.

Please leave nothing out, this your fairy-tale has to have a sweet ending.
You eeh! grin
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by crackkhaus: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Oyindidi:
You eeh! grin
What I do? grin
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oriyomin25(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Even if she does, is she going to force the child on them? So you think it's right for her to leave her child to those he sees as strangers and not allow him under her own roof? Your daughter go soon turn baby mama.
I don't see the need for you saying my daughter will become a baby mama, and if she eventually become one that's her destiny.
Now back to the topic. Someone asked why she refused to take the child to her Ex or at least any of his relatives (Probably her Ex's Father or Mother ), if she had said her ex's parents are no more i wouldn't have comment but the context of the thread was that she doesn't have their contact or access to them.
Two human being she had for this said Ex faa, who believes that.

Even though I fear to have any affairs that would lead to serious relationship with single mother (With one pikin o), I can still compromise as long as she has all I desired in a woman... But this woman's husband married a single mother of two, accommodate one and yet you womenlanders feel he hasn't tried, like any of you can accept your husband kid(s) from other woman as your own.
The woman just want her son beside her and I don't blame her CU's it's normal, I can't blame the man either because few men (may be 5%) can accept that, and I believe he has not commit any sin here.

My advice: The woman should take the child to his ex's parent, but if for a good reason that will not work, she should just implore and plead with her husband to allow the boy stay with them.
BEST OF LUCK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
crackkhaus:

What I do? grin
You too like troublegrin wey your brother Sagamite?
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Pusyiter(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
CeterisXVII:

He does NOT love her, otherwise he would be busy trying to help her solve her problems. Any man who claims to love you, and turns a deaf ear to your problems, instead of helping you find a solution, is a very self-centred man.....
Have you heard his own side of the story?
Don't be quick to conclude

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Pearl05(f): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

Who won't be happy to unite with his mom and sisters?

Your young champion needs plenty reassurance of your love by word of mouth. I say this because you don't know the kind bad words your SIL might have said to him of why his dad and mom abandoned him.

So you need to recreate and build up his mind.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Coolabbie: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

God bless you.

Protect him, Mama.

Spoil him with hugs and kisses.

Thank you for doing the right thing.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
peacefulhome:

My sister ignore any questions else forth. Some people are just here to frustrate your life with unnecessary questions back and forth. Same people telling you to take your son to your husband relative, will be same set of people to blame you if any thing goes wrong with your son while living with his dad relative.
Please take good care of your self , you don't need any form of stress in your present condition. Peace.
Thank you my sister

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Coolabbie:
God bless you.

Protect him, Mama.

Spoil him with hugs and kisses.

Thank you for doing the right thing.
Thank you I will protect him and his sisters nothing will separate me from my children

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pearl05:

Who won't be happy to unite with his mom and sisters?

Your young champion needs plenty reassurance of your love by word of mouth. I say this because you don't know the kind bad words your SIL might have said to him of why his dad and mom abandoned him.

So you need to recreate and build up his mind.
Thank you my sister this is what I will do for him while he is waiting to start schooling, I will be spending more times with him to build up his mind so he could be happy again

16 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by dominique(f): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
travelland:

[s]Then why don't you report to his or your family instead of leaving the father of your kids? you better go and look for the Father of your son[/s]

None of your business. Mum's happy, son is happy, daughters are happy, that's all that matters. If it pains you that an adolescent is reunited with his mother, kindly unfollow the thread

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by dominique(f): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Psoul:

You are right.
The little money she is making is making her feel that whatever she says, the man must do.
If she feels she can handle all her bills, then she should go get her own house and live with her kids.

Why does it pain you people so much when a woman posts that she makes her own money and spends for the family? Is it because it doesn't conform with your narrative that women are money hungry leeches that bring nothing to the table? Men come online all the time to post that they bear the family expenses, did you ever call them rude or proud? FYI, a lot of households are being funded or co-funded by the wife and the women have the rights to come online to post about it. If it bothers you so much, rat poison is just N100

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by martowskin1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by martowskin1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by veykey: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
obakovich:

Thats what u want to hear?
Sharpely u shout thank u.
Divorce and turn to a baby factory. Beg your husband and let him assist
Divorce isn't the best option but put your self in the child's shoes. A child needs a mother and at this point, I'm not thinking about the welfare of any other person but that of the children.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by yeyeosoronga: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
martowskin1:

From all her comment, u will realise she is rude, even claiming she pay the bills in the home.....

Some wise women out there, will manipulate this man and bring the boy in with out noise. Is their husband, they know where to tune him and all he will be saying is yes yes yes yes ...

But she is here acting kingkong

She has been trying to talk to her husband for 3 weeks and he has refused to listen to her pleas.
Is he God?
Why should he be happy her son is hungry and homeless while she has a roof over her own head?
You said she is rude and claiming to pay all the bills in the home. Do you want her to start lying to faceless people on this forum when she needs help to sort her matter out?
Many women out there are paying majority of the bills in their homes but you will not hear it from their mouth. You probably wouldnt have heard it from her , if not that people were assuming the boy is going to be extra financial responsibility on the husband. She made it clear so people can get a true picture of everything.
What would you have expected her to do in this case? Her son hasn't gone to school for 3 weeks and counting, he is been starved where he is and probably mistreated. She has been begging her husband for 3 weeks and he is not listening.
What should she do pls? Give her son up for adoption?

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by yeyeosoronga: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
You took the right decision.

I'm also a single mum and I can never trade my child for anything, not even a man, yeye marriage or to be addressed as mrs lagbaja...who mrs epp?

90% of boys (not men oo) criticizing the op are leeches who are exactly like op's husband. Awon afofun gbemu, forming what they are not on a faceless forum...shior
Vyvyanvyvy:

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by martowskin1(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Pearl05(f): 6:35am On Mar 16, 2020
dominique:

Why does it pain you people so much when a woman posts that she makes her own money and spends for the family? Is it because it doesn't conform with your narrative that women are money hungry leeches that bring nothing to the table? Men come online all the time to post that they bear the family expenses, did you ever call them rude or proud? FYI, a lot of households are being funded or co-funded by the wife and the women have the rights to come online to post about it. If it bothers you so much, rat poison is just N100

There are potent ones of #20 .

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply)

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.