Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us - Family (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (91584 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Psoul(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2020
dominique:

Why does it pain you people so much when a woman posts that she makes her own money and spends for the family? Is it because it doesn't conform with your narrative that women are money hungry leeches that bring nothing to the table? Men come online all the time to post that they bear the family expenses, did you ever call them rude or proud? FYI, a lot of households are being funded or co-funded by the wife and the women have the rights to come online to post about it. If it bothers you so much, rat poison is just N100

My dear sister, I intended answering your question on the issue you raised concerning women making money and how men feel about it until I got to the last sentence of ur comment where u sounded so childishly and uncultured, I decided to reserve my comment cos with that childish attitude, u may still not understand me.

Let's talk when you grow up.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by crackkhaus: 7:54am On Mar 16, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

Thank you my sister this is what I will do for him while he is waiting to start schooling, I will be spending more times with him to build up his mind so he could be happy again
Good one.

But what did your husband say/do after he saw you had brought your son to the house?

Your story is not complete without this information.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Good one.

But what did your husband say/do after he saw you had brought your son to the house?

Your story is not complete without this information.
He didn’t do anything to him when we got home he was in the parlour watching tv and my son greeted him he stares at him and didn’t respond back. When my son was playing with both his sisters he tried to keep our 2 years old daughter away from him he took her to the bedroom and locked the door I decided not to say anything because I knew he wouldn’t keep away from him for long because he won’t take her to work with him and after like an hour my baby was crying to go in the parlour because she wanted to be with me and her siblings so he let her in and locked himself in the room. I decided to ignore his childish behaviour and slept in the same room with my children. Nothing bad has happened really

23 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by thorpido(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

He didn’t do anything to him when we got home he was in the parlour watching tv and my son greeted him he stares at him and didn’t respond back. When my son was playing with both his sisters he tried to keep our 2 years old daughter away from him he took her to the bedroom and locked the door I decided not to say anything because I knew he wouldn’t keep away from him for long because he won’t take her to work with him and after like an hour my baby was crying to go in the parlour because she wanted to be with me and her siblings so he let her in and locked himself in the room. I decided to ignore his childish behaviour and slept in the same room with my children. Nothing bad has happened really
Don't worry about your husband.Just do your wifely duties and ignore his tantrums.
Work on your boy to be of good behaviour.. that's all.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Jman06(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Digmygold:

Sh*t happens.

There's one Ubunja moniker on this forum. He gets women pregnant, dupes them of their hard earned money and takes a walk because senseless idiots will always think it's the woman's fault. Good thing is Karma is teaching him a lesson. Worse thing is this animal was brought up by a single mother, hates his father like hell yet his past time is the raw wickedness of turning innocent women into single mothers.
And the single mothers were DUMMIES to have allowed themselves to be impregnated and used by the irresponsible man

I'll start taking ladies serious the day they start taking responsibilities for their actions and not blame men for whatever happens to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by crackkhaus: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

Lol, this your husband sef. Such a passive response given the way you described how vehemently he opposed this new arrangement.

I thought he would be bringing the house down by now. cheesy

Perhaps he's really not as bad as you have successfully painted him to be here.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by baybie3(f): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2020
You've done so well my dear by bringing your son home. Bear in mind that you have a lot of work to do on him. While at it, patience is very important here. May the Lord strengthen you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2020
What is the brouhaha about a woman been a single parent. There are single fathers too.

Some women were victim of circumstances, some were in an abusive marriage, got divorced/separated and chose to be single. Some are even widows.
Jman06:
And the single mothers were DUMMIES to have allowed themselves to be impregnated and used by the irresponsible man

I'll start taking ladies serious the day they start taking responsibilities for their actions and not blame men for whatever happens to them

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Jman06(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Blessing642:
What is the brouhaha about a woman been a single parent. There are single fathers too.

Some women were victim of circumstances, some were in an abusive marriage, got divorced/separated and chose to be single. Some are even widows.
If she's a widow, then that's excusable.

But so long as the ex husband is still alive, someone like me won't have anything to do with a single mum.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by sweetdude001(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Amberon11:
That is the nature of your own mother, not women.
There is a 15 year old living with us, he is not our relative but we take him as a member of the family. My cousin also lived with us and is in university today. My mom has been a mother to both of them so speak for your mother only.
I will not come too insult peoples mother on a faceless platform, u r trying hard to paint ur mom as a wonderful woman, guess she spent more time training ur cousin and d 15 yr old that's not ur relative.. Coz if she is DAT good as u painted her u won't come here n call out another persons mother without provocation.. U av u likes, enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by sweetdude001(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lol, this your husband sef. Such a passive response given the way you described how vehemently he opposed this new arrangement.

Nigerians r so stupid, attaching sentiment to every little thing, she successfully painted d guy bad, right I even feel d husband didn't really refuse as she claimed, maybe d man jus ignored when she suggested bringing her corrupt boy... D man's action shows wat his was trying to protect in d 1st place n if u all blame a man for protecting his own den Oyo is ur case..
Madam ur boy is now back home, do d needful, if DAT boy corrupts d oda kids den u go no say ur husband get werey

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
sweetdude001:

Nigerians r so stupid, attaching sentiment to every little thing, she successfully painted d guy bad, right I even feel d husband didn't really refuse as she claimed, maybe d man jus ignored when she suggested bringing her corrupt boy... D man's action shows wat his was trying to protect in d 1st place n if u all blame a man for protecting his own den Oyo is ur case..
Madam ur boy is now back home, do d needful, if DAT boy corrupts d oda kids den u go no say ur husband get werey
grin

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Dexlomo: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jonathan:

That stupid line of "man up" has put many men in trouble. You should please steak it into your black smehlie ass and NEVER use it again.

Are you pained you can't just grow up to become a man in all sense of what it means? You don't need to hate the player, hate the game. I would tell a fellow man as me to man up. I have in many situations and I have never regretted it. It has given me much joy to do that again and again.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Dexlomo: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
CeterisXVII:

God bless you big time, every single day!! I have seen those who would gladly bring up kids of extended family members, for many years....and those kids turned out well.

I don't know why the children of wickedness are now saying a mother must not be allowed to bring home, her biological son to care for him!

Amen. I feel the issue is most of us are dsyfunctioned and have been made to think we are better off others. If we all see life as an opportunity and try to ensure everyone is relatively better, we all would be happy.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Jman06(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
sweetdude001:

But honestly speaking bro, a 12years old boy shouldn't be described as a thief. He's just suffering from juvenile delinquencies which will pass with time. We all passed through that phase.

I'm not against the boy at all even though I'm against marrying a single mum. My initial anger on this thread was with the man who married a single mum despite knowing her status and even agreed to accept the woman and her baggage but is now trying to renege on the agreement.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by sweetdude001(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oyindidi:
grin
Olosho, u don born 2 kids for 5men u kon dey look for man to treat u like a queen.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by sweetdude001(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jman06:
But honestly speaking bro, a 12years old boy shouldn't be described as a thief. He's just suffering from juvenile delinquencies which will pass with time. We all passed through that phase.

I'm not against the boy at all even though I'm against marrying a single mum. My initial anger on this thread was with the man who married a single mum despite knowing her status and even agreed to accept the woman and her baggage but is now trying to renege on the agreement.
I understand pretty well... But d lady is acting like a victim here like d man is d is d bad guy.. Alaye Yoruba pipu talk say u fit say ur papa egungun wan dance b4 u still fit talk say d egungun no dance again

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
sweetdude001:

Olosho, u don born 2 kids for 5men u kon dey look for man to treat u like a queen.
Here is a tank for your tears grin
You think sey olosho na insultgrin my brother na compliment that one be now tongue

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by sweetdude001(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oyindidi:
Here is a tank for your tears grin
You think sey olosho na insultgrin my brother na compliment that one be now tongue
Insult bawo, I jus dey call u by ur name na...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by kaziblake(f): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Psoul:

You are right.
The little money she is making is making her feel that whatever she says, the man must do.
If she feels she can handle all her bills, then she should go get her own house and live with her kids.
You people are pained because she pays her own bill herself including her hubby own�

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by kaziblake(f): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
martowskin1:

Men make una hustle o, this is the kind of insult u get from a woman, when u are broke and can't fulfill ur husband and fatherly role.

No matter how broke u are, don't let a woman pay ur rent, don't allow a woman feed u, inshort, don't allow a woman pay ur bills

If u let them, u have totally lost ur voice in that relationship.

Secondly, this woman issue should be a lesson to every single guy out there reading.

Single mothers have baggages, don't allow love cover ur brain. Single mothers need husband and fathers for their kids.

Ask ur self, can I deal with it, can I handle the excesses. Can u accept the fact that her kids(children of another man) happiness come b4 urs.

This shit is very deep, if u can't absorb all the load of single mothers, Mr men,, don't venture in unless u are ready to become single father ur self....
It is time for you to leave this thread sir.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Psoul(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
kaziblake:
You people are pained because she pays her own bill herself including her hubby own�

Hahahahahahahaha...petty thinking.
Thinking like the woman you are. I am not surprised.
Now listen, no reasonable man will be angry or pained cos his wife makes money and pays her bills.
No reasonable man will take it from any woman that tries to order him around cos she feels she is making money.

In a family, weda the man is paying the bill or the woman is the one paying should not be a reason for one to feel like god in the house.

NOTE: The one paying the bill is not the thing causing problem between the man and his wife. This is a distraction from you girls. Normal way women behave. Always leaving the main issue and distracting it with trivial.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by jonadaft: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Dexlomo:

Are you pained you can't just grow up to become a man in all sense of what it means? You don't need to hate the player, hate the game. I would tell a fellow man as me to man up. I have in many situations and I have never regretted it. It has given me much joy to do that again and again.
Shut your shǐt

What the fûck does it mean

Who's the fool that defines what it means?

You better woman Up and start using your brain.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by dayorich: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Back to sender.
I rebuke you in Jesus Name (Amen).

Oyindidi:
And your balls are getting smaller cos you're crying right now. Drop your tears here

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
dayorich:
Back to sender.
I rebuke you in Jesus Name (Amen).

Mtcheeeeew
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jonathan:

Shut your shǐt

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Dexlomo: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jonathan:

Shut your shǐt

If you had to resort to insults and name calling then, it is obvious you need some manning up to do. At least, as the man you claim, you should be able to talk maturely without throwing unnecessary tantrums.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Purifiedsoul:
Does that make sense to you?
She don't know where his relatives are ahbi?
grin grin
She doesn't know. Maybe they moved from their former place. Who knows? If you know where those relatives live, why don't you tell her?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2020
revolt:
madam you dont have to alienate or ignore the kids before your spouse can come first. Whether africa or Asia, if you dont put your spouse 1st, the kids will even be forced to choose btw both parents at old age based on who they think favored them more. So your dad took you guys first above his wife or vice versa....... madam grow up.
Please when you decide to make sense, you can quote me. But until then, kindly do not cite my moniker again, whenever you want to spew idealistic pop fiction about marital issues, using your Westernised ideology.

Putting spouse above your children is stewpidity steeped in steroids. Polygamy thrives in Africa, and the same spouse can cheat on you, marry someone else tommorow, or just walk out on you when he or she gets tired. Deal with it. It is a reality in many parts of Africa.

Your children can not disown you, or decide to get anyone to replace you as a parent. In your old age, they will check up on you, provide you with medication, and do what needs to be done to make you comfortable, if you brought them all up correctly with sound values.

Now, if this is still so difficult for you to understand, then sorry I can't help you.

You can always collect a refund from your teachers, because they didn't teach you how to comprehend things properly....

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by LadySarah: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

Lol.
Go girl. Your child is yours. Show him all the love you have and see him blossom. Your husband will come around.

Satan has lost forever. Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by LadySarah: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2020
crackkhaus:

He will lose anyhow he responds. She pays house rent, feeding, school fees etc. She gave him the option of leaving if he didn't want to stay with the boy.

ALOT of women who are in bad marriages remain cos of finances.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2020
clintwine:
I understand the feeling you have for your son especially if he is suffering.
The bolded above lies your problem and Solution. Don't let pride deprieve you of your joy and your son's future.

There is what is called co-parenting. No matter how angry you are, don't let your child suffer especially for the sins of the parents.
A Child is raised by a village and not one person.
Whether you like it or not, the father or the kids will look for themselves, when they are older and you won't have control over it.

Get in touch with his father and in a calm way explain what is going on. It's both your responsibilities to stop another anini in the making
What gives you the idea that the boy's father's family will be able and willing to take care of him? Do you know their financial condition? Do you think they cannot maltreat him and turn him into a wreck?

After all they maltreated his mother when she was staying with them, and she had a 2 weeks old baby. She was forced to leave and fend for herself.

Since then, has any of the family given a helping hand to the woman or her children? Have they looked out for their welfare? A family that maltreated the mother, do you think they cannot maltreat the son?

How do you people think like this? The last thing that boy needs now, is to be shipped to some uncaring relatives who will further damage his life. Let his mum bring him up and correct his behaviour, please.

Stop telling her to send him somewhere else. He is NOT a burdensome package, to be thrown away and shipped off to an uncaring extended family. Thankiu!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (59) (Reply)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.