Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us - Family (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (91828 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oyindidi:
I don't understand grin
Maybe you should ask... Never mind.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

Maybe you should ask... Never mind.
Mind explaining to me? I'm waiting
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oyindidi:
Mind explaining to me? I'm waiting
You go wait taya.
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

You go wait taya.
Lol
grin Like you wait tire cos the woman husband no go strike tongue
Explain joor!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oyindidi:
grin Like you wait tire cos the woman husband no go strike tongue
Explain joor!
DM that woman, she will explain to you personally what she's going through now.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

Nothing dey happen

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oyindidi:
Nothing dey happen
I pray.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by yeyeosoronga: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

Life wasn’t easy for Linda hence she developed herself first before having a baby.
After having Children from different men, now you want her to develop herself on a beer budget.
Let’s be realistic here, please. We’re adults.

I'm being realistic here.
You on the other hand, are not facing reality
There are many couples who are raising families and still developing themselves.
Look around you, and start seeing
Even on NL here, many married folks with kids are living in rented apartments and struggling to build their own.
OP has a business and she doesn't seem to be doing badly. She just needs to persevere and keep pushing.
She hasn't complained any financial struggles to you or anyone here, so do not assume anything for her.
OP may already be building a house for all you know.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by kid7soccer(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
CeterisXVII:

If you cannot offer a sensible solution, why not keep quiet? Must you utter nansense?
are u okay
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by kid7soccer(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
CeterisXVII:

If you cannot offer a sensible solution, why not keep quiet? Must you utter nansense?
are you okay. Are you the op ? Hunger is a bad thing chia.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by yeyeosoronga: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Psoul:

I don't want to keep responding to some of these little girls who have bn quoting me up and down especially @LadySarah cos I have seen that they lack common wisdom and understanding.

The fail to see the main issue in this whole thing. They believe that the problem with the woman is that the man was angry with her wife cos she is making money.

I told them severally that that was not the problem with the man. The man was just scared of the stories he heard about the boy but the woman, instead of working on the man based on that, she was telling the man that she has enough money that will take care of the boy.

Well, she has decided to force the boy on the man. Reasonable men have a way to handle such women. It's not by fighting the woman. The woman and other low brain Nairaland girls will be hailing the woman and feeling that she has won the battle.

What will happen if there is a case where a presence of a man is needed in that boy's life and the man refuse to stand in?
What of in case of some traditional rite?

The woman has succeeded in creating a kind of enmity bw the man and that innocent boy. Also, as a woman, I know she will be feeding the boy on how the step dad hates him to an extent he refused to let her bring him to the house. This will make the boy to love her mother and hate the step dad.
When this fire starts burning, the woman will be the one that will feel the heat more.

The woman failed to work together with her husband to have a mutual agreement on bringing the boy home. This would have helped to creat a better bond btw the boy and the step dad.

You're talking of traditional rites?
Don't be funny please.
You say she's feeding the boy on how the step dad hates him? How do you know that?
And you say she has created enmity between him and stepdad? How did she do that?
To be honest, I think the step dad truly hates the boy and I'm not even a family member.
Hates him enough to see him homeless when his mother can take care of him.
So if I were her, I would watch my son like a hawk when with his step dad.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Psoul(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

You're talking of traditional rites?
Don't be funny please.
You say she's feeding the boy on how the step dad hates him? How do you know that?
And you say she has created enmity between him and stepdad? How did she do that?
To be honest, I think the step dad truly hates the boy and I'm not even a family member.
Hates him enough to see him homeless when his mother can take care of him.
So if I were her, I would watch my son like a hawk when with his step dad.

My dear, I can believe from the way you talk, you have no experience of what you are arguing.
By the time you grow up and stand on the same platform with other matured men, you will start seeing things the way we see them.
Whatever we say now will make no sense to you or it may sound Greek to you cos your brain and inexperience cannot handle nor decode it. It's not ur fault. It'e the level u are now. We were once like u.

Let me still help u clear ur eyes a little more (though you may still not see any point in this).
I talked about traditional rite, you termed it funny.
Well, remember that the child we are talking about here is a MALE child.
Remember the child is an African and also in an African country.
A point will come when the question of "who is ur father" will come up.
If there is a very good cordial relationship bw him and his step father, the weight of that question will be lesser.(Let me stop for far for that)

You asked hw I know that the woman has bn has bn feeding the boy with bad things about the man. Well, I never directly accused the woman of that. I said, based on what experience had taught us concerning this kind of woman, that there is tendency of her doing that. From experience, when there is this kind of problem, the tendency of the woman spoiling the mind of the child just to gain his/her love and to show the child that she is the one suffering cos of him/her is high.

The way the woman created enmity bw the boy and the man is by imposing the boy on the man instead of working hard to get the man on her track and making him do what she want him to do. I don't want to beliv u that the man hated the boy.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
kid7soccer:
are you okay. Are you the op ? Hunger is a bad thing chia.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:
What can she be going through? Is the man going to beat her, or throw her out of the house?

He cannot do more than that. She is even the one paying the rent, so he cannot throw her out.

What else can he do? Give her cold shoulder, or even stop eating her food? So what? She will save herself some money.

What else can he do? Dislike the boy or beat him? Everyone will see how bad he is.

My guess is that the guy has explored his options, and realised that they lady has the upper hand in this case, and if he dumps her, he will be left with nothing.

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by GoodFaith: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

He will be 12 years in August , my daughter is 6 years, I have one daughter for my husband she is 2 years and I’m pregnant with another one. Their father is not in Nigeria and I don’t have his contact or his siblings. Yes I have a grocery shop I foot 70% bills in my house

hopefully after this pregnancy
you will stop being baby factory

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by veykey: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
GoodFaith:

hopefully after this pregnancy
you will stop being baby factory
4 kids, with 2 being for her husband and that's baby factory? I never knew shocked tell me more.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by GoodFaith: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
veykey:
4 kids, with 2 being for her husband and that's baby factory? I never knew shocked tell me more.
My brother have 5 kids
I said how are you going to raise five kids his word "God will provide"
I guess we the younger brothers is what God is using to provide for him
'sorry ass
I am done with him
his Wife master was paid by one of his younger brother
the three kids university is paid by his younger brother
still asking
for me three kids is a lot
it is about quality of life

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by loshybab(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2020
silibaba:
still cant phantom why women cant stay away from premarital sex.

Just imagine marrying second hand woman embarassed
It's quite disturbing. Yet,they will never admit majority of the societal problems we all are having now is born outta premarital pleasure.

More worrying is d fact that it's not gonna stop anytime soon,rather on the exponential increase.

Our society is in for some big shit.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by yeyeosoronga: 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
loshybab:

It's quite disturbing. Yet,they will never admit majority of the societal problems we all are having now is born outta premarital pleasure.

More worrying is d fact that it's not gonna stop anytime soon,rather on the exponential increase.

Are women sleeping with themselves?
Who are they sleeping with then?
Perhaps the group more concerned about women's virginity and body counts should do something about this?
Women don't mind losing their virginity and having as many body counts as they want , so don't ask them to do anything about it.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by loshybab(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Are women sleeping with themselves?
Who are they sleeping with then?
Perhaps the group more concerned about women's virginity and body counts should do something about this?
Women don't mind losing their virginity and having as many body counts as they want , so don't ask them to do anything about it.
@first bolded, the earlier women realise they call the shots in this premarital sex of a thing,the better for us all. No man or very few will force you to do what you don't want,if you say NO and firmly stand by it,but the warped mentality of thinking you could trap men with some mid-body orifice or force yourself on him some with pregnancy is the bane of it all.

@the second emboldened, the first step to this decadence is not believing your virginity is your dignity and pride as a woman,once lost on a cheap,forget it. That's why we found ourselves in this sorry situation. It's quite pathetic.

I still maintain women wield the most power,and until they realise this and begin to use it in the most subtle manner,the ugly situation cannot be remedied.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by TheArchangel(f): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
loshybab:

@first bolded, the earlier women realise they call the shots in this premarital sex of a thing,the better for us all. No man or very few will force you to do what you don't want,if you say NO and firmly stand by it,but the warped mentality of thinking you could trap men with some mid-body orifice or force yourself on him some with pregnancy is the bane of it all.

@the second emboldened, the first step to this decadence is not believing your virginity is your dignity and pride as a woman,once lost on a cheap,forget it. That's why we found ourselves in this sorry situation. It's quite pathetic.

I still maintain women wield the most power,and until they realise this and begin to use it in the most subtle manner,the ugly situation cannot be remedied.
The excuses men gives to support their wanton and uncontrolled sexual lifestyle. It itches the hell out of my brain. embarassed embarassed
Your post just refer to all men as brainless lots. Goats too, you will always lock your barns or they will mumuishly knock it over to eat your yam.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by yeyeosoronga: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
loshybab:

Women want to have sex, so they are using the powers you claim they have to do so. Simple as ABC.
I can never see an anatomical piece of mucosal tissue/hymen as my pride or dignity.
NEVER.
There are more things I take my pride in, and that I find more dignifying. My hymen was never one.
It seems some of you think you love women more than they love themselves. Stop feeling that way, because you can never love me more than I love myself.
Perhaps for your own sake, you may continue to preach about keeping my virginity, but don't say it's for my pride and dignity. I'm not keeping it because you want me to, as it's got nothing to do with you in the first place.
If it affects you so much, then work on those taking away the virginity. Majority of women don't care, as most feel it doesn't define them.
Sex is enjoyable, whether premarital or in marriage. Let women also enjoy sex, as men have been enjoying it too. If you want women to stop, kindly ask men to keep their peepees in their trouzees.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by ericbertrand(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Y.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
silibaba:
still cant phantom why women cant stay away from premarital sex.

Just imagine marrying second hand woman embarassed
loshybab:

Are the women' having sex by themselves? Is it not the men that chase these women up and down to have sex with them, by using sugary words and toasting skills? How can you now blame a woman for engaging in premarital sex, and ignore the man's active participation in such a thing?

You people are just myopic jokers....mtcheeew

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by loshybab(m): 12:47am On Mar 23, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Are the women' having sex by themselves? Is it not the men that chase these women up and down to have sex with them, by using sugary words and toasting skills? How can you now blame a woman for engaging in premarital sex, and ignore the man's active participation in such a thing?

You people are just myopic jokers....mtcheeew
Why not read my next comment after this quoted one? You could be the myopic joker here you know.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by loshybab(m): 1:01am On Mar 23, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

[s]Women want to have sex, so they are using the powers you claim they have to do so. Simple as ABC.
I can never see an anatomical piece of mucosal tissue/hymen as my pride or dignity.
NEVER.
There are more things I take my pride in, and that I find more dignifying. My hymen was never one.
It seems some of you think you love women more than they love themselves. Stop feeling that way, because you can never love me more than I love myself.
Perhaps for your own sake, you may continue to preach about keeping my virginity, but don't say it's for my pride and dignity. I'm not keeping it because you want me to, as it's got nothing to do with you in the first place.
If it affects you so much, then work on those taking away the virginity. Majority of women don't care, as most feel it doesn't define them.
Sex is enjoyable, whether premarital or in marriage. Let women also enjoy sex, as men have been enjoying it too. If you want women to stop, kindly ask men to keep their peepees in their trouzees.[/s]

With all these grammar you wrote up there,it still doesn't change the fact that little piece of mucosal tissue deserves to be kept for the right man and broken at the right time. It remains your pride and dignity,albeit,not the only one. It's even better you have other dignifying things,but pls,don't downplay the God-given one.

No one is stopping women from having sex,it's been ordained. All I'm saying is DONT do so under some premarital conditions. That simple misuse of power is why many of you cried,still crying and will cry foul when the consequences stare at you in the face.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by loshybab(m): 1:10am On Mar 23, 2020
TheArchangel:
The excuses men gives to support their wanton and uncontrolled sexual lifestyle. It itches the hell out of my brain. embarassed embarassed
Your post just refer to all men as brainless lots. Goats too, you will always lock your barns or they will mumuishly knock it over to eat your yam.
You can give your point without making recourse to argumentum ad hominem. Pls, be guided!
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by yeyeosoronga: 5:25am On Mar 23, 2020
loshybab:

With all these grammar you wrote up there,it still doesn't change the fact that little piece of mucosal tissue deserves to be kept for the right man and broken at the right time. It remains your pride and dignity,albeit,not the only one. It's even better you have other dignifying things,but pls,don't downplay the God-given one.

No one is stopping women from having sex,it's been ordained. All I'm saying is DONT do so under some premarital conditions. That simple misuse of power is why many of you cried,still crying and will cry foul when the consequences stare at you in the face.

No.
The piece of hymen will be broken whenever I chose for it to be, by who I choose.
Women will lose their virginity when they want to do so.
There is no God given pride and dignity.
You create your own pride and dignity as you grow.
Yes, let the consequences stare women in the face. Life in itself was never meant to be perfect.
It's not your business what the consequences of deciding to have premarital sex is for a woman.
Worry about the consequences for you as a man, and stop policing our virginity.
Police your own premarital adventures, and stop disturbing the cyberspace trying to police others.
Women out there, have sex when you want to as an adult. However, practice safe sex. No man is worth getting an STD for . If you have a steady partner, make sure you're both tested for HIV and STI.
Also get proper contraceptive now as an adult, pregnancies can be prevented if you don't want them.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by crackkhaus: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2020
All this plenty talk when the only person we should be reading updates from is the alternate moniker Vyvyanvyvy grin

Where are you na?

Come and share how things are going please, with details... you are allowed to paint a sweet picture to round off your wonderful story.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by asksteve(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Psoul:

My dear, I can believe from the way you talk, you have no experience of what you are arguing.
By the time you grow up and stand on the same platform with other matured men, you will start seeing things the way we see them.
Whatever we say now will make no sense to you or it may sound Greek to you cos your brain and inexperience cannot handle nor decode it. It's not ur fault. It'e the level u are now. We were once like u.

Let me still help u clear ur eyes a little more (though you may still not see any point in this).
I talked about traditional rite, you termed it funny.
Well, remember that the child we are talking about here is a MALE child.
Remember the child is an African and also in an African country.
A point will come when the question of "who is ur father" will come up.
If there is a very good cordial relationship bw him and his step father, the weight of that question will be lesser.(Let me stop for far for that)

You asked hw I know that the woman has bn has bn feeding the boy with bad things about the man. Well, I never directly accused the woman of that. I said, based on what experience had taught us concerning this kind of woman, that there is tendency of her doing that. From experience, when there is this kind of problem, the tendency of the woman spoiling the mind of the child just to gain his/her love and to show the child that she is the one suffering cos of him/her is high.

The way the woman created enmity bw the boy and the man is by imposing the boy on the man instead of working hard to get the man on her track and making him do what she want him to do. I don't want to beliv u that the man hated the boy.

U have spoken very matured.
It truly is not easy for immature minds to graps what u've said but its plain truth.

My sister in-law has similar problem and to tell the truth, the boy currently lives alone in their family house in the village.
Out of fear from all the stories i heared about his escapades, I refused to accept him, and likewise his uncle and co.

Now you'll be tempted to ask, how did it get to this?

From what my mother in law (in her eighties) whom the boy stayed with told me it was due to the non challant attitude of her daughter.
She said when the grand son started showing signs of sturbonness n co, she would send for the mother to come and scold him but she would respond that they should deal with themselves. This happened for years until the boy got to the point he started threatening and hurting his grand ma.
A particular incident occurred that we had to evacuate my mother in law from their family house and she stayed with us for almost three years before going to her sons place.

So blaming OPs' relatives is wrong, she is to blame as in when she started hearing of how her son was been maltreated she should have move him then, instead she allowed it to deteriorate.
Who will want to accomodate him now that things have gone haywire?

Forcing him on her husband will only strain their relationship. The man might not say anything now but it would have been better she got his consent before bringing him into their home.
Yes she futes 70℅ of the bills but it doesn't give her the right to take decisions into her hands.

My advice to her, go on your knees, beg your husband until he succombs, it might take more than we think or maybe less but don't stop till he succombs. Else its bye bye to that once loving home.

Wishing u the best.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Psoul(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
asksteve:

U have spoken very matured.
It truly is not easy for immature minds to graps what u've said but its plain truth.

My sister in-law has similar problem and to tell the truth, the boy currently lives alone in their family house in the village.
Out of fear from all the stories i heared about his escapades, I refused to accept him, and likewise his uncle and co.

Now you'll be tempted to ask, how did it get to this?

From what my mother in law (in her eighties) whom the boy stayed with told me it was due to the non challant attitude of her daughter.
She said when the grand son started showing signs of sturbonness n co, she would send for the mother to come and scold him but she would respond that they should deal with themselves. This happened for years until the boy got to the point he started threatening and hurting his grand ma.
A particular incident occurred that we had to evacuate my mother in law from their family house and she stayed with us for almost three years before going to her sons place.

So blaming OPs' relatives is wrong, she is to blame as in when she started hearing of how her son was been maltreated she should have move him then, instead she allowed it to deteriorate.
Who will want to accomodate him now that things have gone haywire?

Forcing him on her husband will only strain their relationship. The man might not say anything now but it would have been better she got his consent before bringing him into their home.
Yes she futes 70℅ of the bills but it doesn't give her the right to take decisions into her hands.

My advice to her, go on your knees, beg your husband until he succombs, it might take more than we think or maybe less but don't stop till he succombs. Else its bye bye to that once loving home.

Wishing u the best.

My brother, thank you for your understanding.
So many pple here think that family issue is settled by force.
If you do it by force, it will still come up again and again.

When a problem comes up that may require the man to talk on behalf of that boy, he may chose to remain mute cos of the way the woman imposed the boy on him. At that point, the woman may not be allowed to talk for the boy cos the issue is something only men can deal with.
This is Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (59) (Reply)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.