Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? (15304 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
For guys,
Mostly good manners and height
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Dark, charisma, very tidy appearance, fluent speaking, sweet fragrance...

I'll certainly pay attention with relish.

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by rex444(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
level of neatness and sense of dressing let's start with that

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by stanliwise(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Fine and sensible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Guys: big yansh, wide hips, flat tummy
No wonder they keep ending up with padded girls. Tueh.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
The smile and eyes.

To be honest, the pretty face and body shape.
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
On point!
Starz825:

Ahhh....nice fragrance..na one of my weakness...
Just smell good....he go be like say ma hug u tight on first date

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Genset: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Tall , Good fashion sense . I love quality wristwatch, shoe , shirt. That shit turns me on �

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by IghravweIG(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
nwachukwu9:
To be honest with myself, what attract me only to a woman is moderate buttocks and average height,not too big buttocks,it must be moderate and it must not be flat. Any other thing is not my physical criteria but when we start dating,she must be sacrificial. Any girl I date and I discover she is sacrificial that is the girl I would marry. I have made up my mind
I swear the sacrificial part is very necessary.

If when dating, she can't do little stuffs for you, then my guy japa.

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by satioville(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Well I don’t think it’s weird
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by MYSTIC19(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
For me, very beautiful, nd thick-skined, nd mostly a welcmin shape.. Not figure 9 oo
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Okoroawusa: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
dpassion8:
tall,curvy shaped, flat tummy, firm boobs, and fine face
You sure say you no be my twin brother?

I don't know what you been by firm boobs but I have this fetish for small breasts... very small breasts....I mean almost flat chested...my friend say I am wierd
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
nwachukwu9:
To be honest with myself, what attract me only to a woman is moderate buttocks and average height,not too big buttocks,it must be moderate and it must not be flat. Any other thing is not my physical criteria but when we start dating,she must be sacrificial. Any girl I date and I discover she is sacrificial that is the girl I would marry. I have made up my mind
Sacrificial in what sense? Abi u just dey throw grammar anyhow
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
IghravweIG:

I swear the sacrificial part is very necessary.

If when dating, she can't do little stuffs for you, then my guy japa.
Little stuffs like?
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Eyes
Athletic body
Stamina ( some guys stand like they are about to be blown away by breeze)
Gap tooth and it must be white and shiny like my ex, chai!!!!
Big forehead like MIs
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Good character with nice shape am in for the ride.

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
That muscled arms while working out plus that whiff of male goaty smell... Lol... Not the bad smelly body odour type o.

Sexual attraction is simply important, it can't be forced. It can't come out of pity.
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Albertone(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Leezah:
What’s the first thing that sexually attracts you to someone?
What's this on your dp now? grin

Its not cool jor.I'm sensing some naughtiness in you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Albertone(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
That muscled arms while working out plus that whiff of male goaty smell ... Lol... Not the bad smelly body odour type o.

Sexual attraction is simply important, it can't be forced. It can't come out of pity.

How I wish you had an inkling of how a male goat smells grin

3 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Millenniumlady(f): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Clean feet
Straight legs
Face
Others can wait
Hmmmm
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Albertone:
How I wish you had an inkling of how a male goat smells grin
Male smell then
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Jacqueline22(f): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
1. Height
2. Nice smell
3. Dress sense
4. Cute face with pink lips
5. 6pack lol
6. Plenty and well shaved beard
7. Dark complexion
8. The way he walks. I like seeing guys on pure white polo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Hmmmm
You've got them? wink
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by franchasng: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Leezah:
What’s the first thing that sexually attracts you to someone?
nice shape, that is flat tummy+protruding booty+full straight legs angry

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Albertone(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Male smell then

Better! grin
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Albertone(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jacqueline22:
1. Height
2. Nice smell
3. Dress sense
4. Cute face with pink lips
5. 6pack lol
6. Plenty and well shaved beard
7. Dark complexion
8. The way he walks. I like seeing guys on pure white polo

Maybe you should go and mould him yourself grin

12 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by biddostandard: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chi59:
Guys: big yansh, wide hips, flat tummy
No wonder they keep ending up with padded girls. Tueh.
na slim gal this one go be
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by franchasng: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
nwachukwu9:
To be honest with myself, what attract me only to a woman is her protruding buttocks, flat tummy and averagely firm boobs, not too big or big boobs,it must be moderate and it must not be flat. Any other thing is not my physical criteria but when we start dating,she must be sacrificial. Any girl I date and I discover she is sacrificial that is the girl I would marry. I have made up my mind
fixed cool
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by DaddyMorenike: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
White pant
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by franchasng: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
White pant
cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Albertone(m): 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
White pant
You want to use it for ritual?

How will you even know a girl is on white panties? Do you go about pulling their skirts up? grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Clean feet
Straight legs
Face
Others can wait
Pele Mr clean feet
Na yanch you wan say cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons / How To Know You Satisfied Her In Bed / "Don't Rush Relationships Until You're Old Enough To Know What You Want In Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.