Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? (15291 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2020
Liposure:
i like girls wit pushy bj lips
Sorry but that ain't my business. Do not let the moniker give u a wrong impression
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Albertone(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2020
Leezah:
Guess!
hmm I'm not good at guessing but let me try.

South Africa??

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Liposure: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Sorry but that ain't my business. Do not let the moniker give u a wrong impression
Am only tryin 2 engage u. No motive behind it. Apologies
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Millenniumlady(f): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Congratulations. I'm the one you've been looking for. Send a PM
I hope you understand this phase well " with a heart full of generosity " wink

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Liposure:
Am only tryin 2 engage u. No motive behind it. Apologies
It's fine
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by sotherefore: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Jacqueline22:
1. Height
2. Nice smell
3. Dress sense
4. Cute face with pink lips
5. 6pack lol
6. Plenty and well shaved beard
7. Dark complexion
8. The way he walks. I like seeing guys on pure white polo

see this one mentioning the characteristic of a non living things..
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
For girls kwanu?
Op said "sexually"
I cannot be sexually attracted to my fellow female na
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Albertone(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2020
Maryjane001:

Op said "sexually"
I cannot be sexually attracted to my fellow female na
You can be lesby, who knows lol
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2020
Albertone:
You can be lesby, who knows lol
I never do man finish....na woman i go come dey do...
Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I hope you understand this phase well " with a heart full of generosity " wink
Goes both ways. Doesn't it?
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Albertone(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2020
Maryjane001:

I never do man finish....na woman i go come dey do...
Lmao
Well to me,its seems majority of Nigerian girls are either bi or lesbians

You can dare naija girls to kiss each other and they will wheareas,a non homo guy cannot and will not kiss his fellow guy
You hear girls calling themselves "sweetheart" "baby" "darling"

Its like you ladies naturally have attraction for each other lol. I stand to be corrected though
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by StylishLord(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2020
Leezah:
What’s the first thing that sexually attracts you to someone?
1. Yanchi
2. Figure 8 (u know na)
3. size of ur chect
4. hips
I love figure 8 gals haaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by dinodesmond(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2020
I find intelligent girls very sexy. I don't care how their body is, what I care about is their brain and I will have instant boner, I will Bleep her brain out and still fall in love over and over again. I don't mean girls that equate intellection with their ability to speak simple inglish

If you are in this category, pls say Hi to me.

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Millenniumlady(f): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Goes both ways. Doesn't it?
Ehmmmmm both 90% should be coming from your side if you truly love smiley
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ehmmmmm both 90% should be coming from your side if you truly love smiley
Lwkm
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by biddostandard: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2020
Maryjane001:
I never do man finish....na woman i go come dey do... Lmao
come do me maryj cry
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2020
Cheerful, always smiling, greets any and everyone, strong moral standard, light makeup and braids, I hate weavons, average or tall, short is a no no, plump or slim, fat is a no no, dark or fair doesn't really matter as long as she doesn't bleach, uses mild perfume, cause I'm asthmatic and most importantly A BORN AGAIN CHILD OF GOD, in this generation most people are not faithful to their partners, if the Holy spirit dwells in her, she would definitely have her do's and don't ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by IghravweIG(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fadioz2019:
Cheerful, always smiling, greets any and everyone, strong moral standard, light makeup and braids, I hate weavons, average or tall, short is a no no, plump or slim, fat is a no no, dark or fair doesn't really matter as long as she doesn't bleach, uses mild perfume, cause I'm asthmatic and most importantly A BORN AGAIN CHILD OF GOD, in this generation most people are not faithful to their partners, if the Holy spirit dwells in her, she would definitely have her do's and don't ...
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Leezah:
What’s the first thing that sexually attracts you to someone?
if she is smart and have nice set of teeth.
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
biddostandard:
come do me maryj cry

In your dreams....
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by jasman1: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Great! Money is not part of it anymore for the ladies
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by biddostandard: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Maryjane001:

In your dreams....
see diz one,you sef wan dey feel fly be that
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
biddostandard:
see diz one,you sef wan dey feel fly be that
Feel fly for wat?
For a faceless unknown fellow?
Abeg guy, i gat beta tins to do
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by holicupp(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
straight legs,flat tummy pretty face
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Cottonmouth: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fashion sense. I mostly prefer plumpier chicks but as long as the dressing is hot, even a slimmer chick can attract me
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Albertone(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Kenya
She is freaking Nigerian

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by biddostandard: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Maryjane001:
Feel fly for wat? For a faceless unknown fellow? Abeg guy, i gat beta tins to do
ok shift make i see road
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Millenniumlady(f): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Lwkm
I'm serious cheesy but i won't force you wink i want it to come from your heart tongue
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by IceColdVeins(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Aced all except for the white polo
Jacqueline22:
1. Height
2. Nice smell
3. Dress sense
4. Cute face with pink lips
5. 6pack lol
6. Plenty and well shaved beard
7. Dark complexion
8. The way he walks. I like seeing guys on pure white polo

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by extremelygolden: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Okuda:
i like women who are very shapey with defined hips and flat tummy. not flat arse but not big either. just ok. breasts can go to hell

Walahi, I never knew your type still exists here in Nigeria. Thought you all have relocated to the side of excess luggage of ass and boob. grin
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by coolestofall(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Leezah:
do you mean cat walking
Not just that. The way she sits, stand, and do evrything in general.

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Jacqueline22(f): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Aced all except for the white polo
Seriously? tongue
After icejays u are next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons / Do Handsome Men Cheat More? / What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.