Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? (15324 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by MrSensor(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
1.Cute face
2. Good height
3. Nice fragrance.
is this a girl or a boy or something else?
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
So you do not know that men have fragrances? Hmm, hope you are not among the men who smell like He-goats? You should at least use roll-ons even if you cannot afford perfumes. tongue
MrSensor:
is this a girl or a boy or something else?
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by MrSensor(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
So you do not know that men have fragrances? Hmm, hope you are not among the men who smell like He-goats? You should at least use roll-ons even if you cannot afford perfumes. tongue

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Westernlove: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I hope you understand this phase well " With a heart full of generosity " wink

Lol begi begi, abi no be shiiithole hoes again. Well maga must fall sha....
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Westernlove: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ehmmmmm Both 90% should be coming from your side if you truly love smiley

Lol as If I knew how this will end. Nigerian ladies never disappoint. See better format for Muguns, Magas, Bagas. True love for Shiiithole lwkmd. True love thunder fire you and your types there ole lol.....
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Okuda(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
extremelygolden:

Walahi, I never knew your type still exists here in Nigeria. Thought you all have relocated to the side of excess luggage of ass and boob. grin

does that mean i can slide in your dm? smiley

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'm serious cheesy but i won't force you wink i want it to come from your heart tongue
Thanks
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol as If I knew how this will end. Nigerian ladies never disappoint. See better format for Muguns, Magas, Bagas. True love for Shiiithole lwkmd. True love thunder fire you and your types there ole lol.....
Lol... You dey drag her gan grin
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by extremelygolden: 12:09am On Mar 14, 2020
Okuda:

does that mean i can slide in your dm? smiley

If you have the mind.
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Angelacruz: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2020
Okkk
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Height.
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Millenniumlady(f): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Thanks
k
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Millenniumlady(f): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Lol... You dey drag her gan grin
And you couldn't defend your new found love It tells a lot about your personality
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Leezah(f): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2020
shocked
RisenPhoenix:
Height.
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Leezah(f): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2020
coolestofall:

Not just that. The way she sits, stand, and do evrything in general.
undecided
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2020
I don't get sexually attracted on a whim lol. It takes more than these things, but I'd have to say, hair...lots of body hair & a deep or gruff voice. I have a thing for very manly features in general.
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2020
Leezah:
shocked

There is a certain sexy elegance about most tall women; if they watch their weights that is.
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by IronGalaxy: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2020
Mopako tongue

3 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Uniquekriss(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Light skin, slim and busty u got me

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Well shaped legs

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Westernlove:

damn bro!! You rude bro grin grin
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Leezah(f): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
shocked
Blazingphoenix:
Well shaped legs
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Leezah:
shocked
yeah.. I could kill for nice legs. wink

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by JaceBlaze: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Mopako tongue

What type? thick?..slim thick? tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Omar09(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Thighs.
Legs.
God! I so much love thin cute and slender thigh! With a little bow leg to go! I'd kill for those two in a woman!
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by IronGalaxy: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
JaceBlaze:

What type? thick?..slim thick? tongue tongue tongue
like so tongue

2 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by mozel247: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Brain
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by JaceBlaze: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
IronGalaxy:
like so tongue
Looks like we graze in the same fields. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by IronGalaxy: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Looks like we graze in the same fields. cheesy
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by coolestofall(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Leezah:
undecided
What?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Nabbed While Nashing A Lady, By The Road Side - VIDEO / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" / Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.