Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? (15300 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by QuinModah(f): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
His money
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Leezah(f): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
QuinModah:
His money
what?
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Rapmoney(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chi59:
Guys: big yansh, wide hips, flat tummy
No wonder they keep ending up with padded girls. Tueh.

This girl sef cheesy Ah, why are you so bitter with men/guys?
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by zexy2030(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
innocence.
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Mizsuccess2018(f): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ioan know, I don't like fair guys, give me dark chocolate guy, bearded face, tall, straight and slim..with cute smile ...ama good to go
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Newdude007: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s][/s][url][/url]
Dande55:
Straight legs, nice facial look, built up body, nice voice and lips
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Eyes.
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by bcbones: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Physique..a lady with fine physique will still be appreciated even if she's facially ugly or an illiterate. You go sha bow for the shape sha ni
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Notateflonguy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
So far she's black and thick...and fine ...even if she nor too fine make she just thick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! / What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.