Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) (98166 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by helinues: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2020
Hey yeah

Rip to them
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2020
Painful. I am still thinking of how such menace can be contained sustainably.
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by aylive02(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2020
I do think if it's a mistake to be a Nigerian sometimes undecided

3 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Trojan8(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
But I am reading a lot of Igbo names here.... Not to be insensitive..are you sure it's not a plot against we Igbo people?

Try to be reasonable na. It's not supposed to require much brain cells.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by BankyGee(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2020
RIP to the dead cry

OP, we are in 2020 not 2015 angry
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by cRobo: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2020
really sad to
R.I.P.
God grant them perfect peaceful rest
amen
I wish
I won't say a word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Tom05: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
But I am reading a lot of Igbo names here.... Not to be insensitive..are you sure it's not a plot against we Igbo people?

You need to get your brain reset to default settings..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by NOwazobia: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2020
boko haram has strucked. Rest on the bucket players.

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by millionboi2: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2020
Randy100:
Stupid title, does beauty saves people from dying. The world is not our home, don't be too comfortable. I refuse to cry.
don't mind Dem

I think say na only me dey ves 4d op

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2020
meezynetwork:
NNPC pipeline in residential area is a disaster about to happen

Was the pipeline in residential area or it was the residential area that built itself on the pipeline

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by javijabor: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2020
Acidosis:

You have serious mental issues. You're indirectly insulting the Igbo tribe for dominating an area designated for pipeline?

And what do you have to say about the event at Abule-Egba? An attempt by the Yorubas to wipe out the Yorubas?

Try to read with an open mind next time...

11 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by kolaaderin: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2020
RapistOnBail:

It wasnt a Gas Explotion but a BOMB BLAST.

Don't Cry for the dead. embarassed
They have started twisting the story again. Nigerian hates their country so much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by totowunmido: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
see rubbish talk. Abeg go format your brain jo

8 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Trippledee(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2020
R.I.P.P
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2020
emeijeh:
Quite pathetic.
You wake up in the morning and not see dusk of the same day.

I am still in shock that Sr. Henrietta Alokha (The Principal of Bethlehem Girls College as at yesterday) is gone cry
I knew her when she was principal of Sacred Heart High School, Uromi, many years ago - today, she is no more.

No one knows when it is his or her time..... Try to be good and show kindness in your own little way to people around you, while you still can.

Please what year did you last remember her at sacred heart uromi

2 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2020
Gas explosion that’s like an earthquake. Ok

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:06am On Mar 16, 2020
meezynetwork:
NNPC pipeline in residential area is a disaster about to happen

Residential area in an NNPC pipeline right of way is a recipe for disaster

14 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by chimhigher(m): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Guy Just shut up abeg, If you don't understand someone, don't quote
Acidosis:

You have serious mental issues. You're indirectly insulting the Igbo tribe for dominating an area designated for pipeline?

And what do you have to say about the event at Abule-Egba? An attempt by the Yorubas to wipe out the Yorubas?

4 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by MzTunechi(f): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
una don come again

3 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2020
anonimi:

Was the pipeline in residential area or it was the residential area that built itself on the pipeline

Good question

7 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:

I bu ezigbo onye nzuzu..is it Nigeria that forced stupid people to leave near the pipeline....mechie onu gI Cownu brother

10 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2020
Yewandequeen:
in such an heavy explosion, it would be lies from the pit of hell of they report on 15dead. The location is a well developed place where people love already not a place that's under construction.
May we never be counted among casualties.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2020
Every house around that zone needs to be demolished

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Ruggedniggaone: 8:09am On Mar 16, 2020
Acidosis:

it either you are not mentally okay or you lack comprehension because am yet to see where he insulted Igbo in what he wrote

3 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2020
Octopusssy:
Somehow I doubt only 15 people lost their lives. I really doubt
they shuld be lying...
i counted more than 20 alone

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Mateen1000: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2020
prizlezzlalasky:
Oh God !so many problems in this world ...so many ways to die in my country. I guess life in this part of the world is a risk..

May God rest the souls of all the departed and comfort their loved ones.
I swear, Living in Nigeria is a Menace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by okrote4real: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2020
It's a sad story. People should stop building close to gas pipeline. It's just pitiful that human lives are lost this manner.
It could have been worse

2 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2020
Lilymax:

Must you bring tribe into everything? I tire for you undecided

Why did you reply the zombie? If they feel there's a plot against them, they should relocate. Nobody brought them there, always talking thrash. Is that the first explosion in Lagos? As the rain starts now, they will say someone is sending flood to them.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2020
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/7a8555d97559dde4b4d78ee770834d9b

HERE ARE THE PICTURES AND VIDEOS OF THE EXPLOSION THAT ROCKED ABULE ADO YESTERDAY
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2020
Octopusssy:

May we never be counted among casualties.
amen.

Honestly feel sad for the families of the victims. cry. May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.