Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) (98163 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by mank1234(m): 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
We will excuse your ignorance. A gas explosion at a small gas filling shop killed passersby on the road and the pressure from the explosion tossed many to the floor, how much more leakage from a pipeline.

The extent of damage shown on that video is not possible with low caliber bomb suicide bombers go with.

Designerdollars:
I don't believe this is a gas explosion.
I was at a friends house in badagry that morning and felt a serious shock wave.
I even thought it was an earthquake.
Every land lord came out shocked and surprised asking what just happened!
Please note that badagry to abule ado is 27 miles away!!!
Which kind of gas explosion will send shock waves to about 27 mile radius?!!!
I suspect a terrorist attack!!

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by satoItex: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2020
Octopusssy:
Somehow I doubt only 15 people lost their lives. I really doubt

that my area the death toll is way over 50, infact the sch children are up to 30
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by MrToothBrush: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
satoItex:

that my area the death toll is way over 50, infact the sch children are up to 30
How on earth are they now reducing the casualties? I think the NLNG SHOULD BE sued heavily
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by satoItex: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
MrToothBrush:
How on earth are they now reducing the casualties? I think the NLNG SHOULD BE sued heavily

i doubt is a gas explosion the impact we all felt wasn't an easy one
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by abasmike: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
nice post <a href="https://dvlresearch.ng/"> Project Topics/Materials </a>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.