Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) (98162 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Mjpem23(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
But I am reading a lot of Igbo names here.... Not to be insensitive..are you sure it's not a plot against we Igbo people?

Hear yourself out please! "are you sure it's not a plot against we Igbo people?"

World with people like you will never know Peace.

Ungrateful Bastard

6 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2020
Anybody who tells you the number of death is 15 is part of the conspiracy. I even read in one the news that the whole students were rescued. Believe everything you read online at your own peril.

Nema claimed it wasn't a pipeline explosion but MAYBE from a nearby factory.

What are you covering? I was there because my relation was trapped. It was a colossal loss.

nigeria is a joke

3 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Lizzydonnah(f): 8:30am On Mar 16, 2020
This is so terrible! Rest in peace to the couple cry
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:30am On Mar 16, 2020
Bluffly:
The Gas pipeline explosion is carelessness on the part of the government and all families involved should be compensated. Our pipelines are not periodically maintained. There depths to maintain in the ground as well but erosion as exposed most of them above the ground.

Carelessness on the part of people also, houses were demolished last year but people went back to rebuild them, NNPC has notified people living around pipelines about the danger, several times, but people didn't listen. Get your facts right first.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Celly2020: 8:31am On Mar 16, 2020
Bomb explosion as heard

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2020
What pains me more is that one afonja working for the Fulani Nema came on live TV to lie that it was only 15 persons that died...

Kai... Nigeria under buhari is completely useless and useless and useless..

These people are cows and they don't care who dies or who lives as far as it ain't their kids...

Bleep Nigeria, Bleep the zoo....

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2020
fairfora:
says who? Didn't you see how far those buildings were from the nnpc pipeline? It was Bomb blast that took place there and I suspect terrorist attack. Look at the chartered buildings and walls. If it was pipeline explosion, those buildings wouldn't even have even been affected cos of distance and if affected , it would have got burnt instead of being chattered that way

Seun please call people to order. Certain unscrupulous elements are beginning to spread false rumours to cause problems.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Death is all around the corner my brothers and sisters, we invited death and here it comes

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
But I am reading a lot of Igbo names here.... Not to be insensitive..are you sure it's not a plot against we Igbo people?

shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
I always tell people that Igbos are the ones persecuting themselves with their seige mentality and paranoia just like the one you have displayed.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Froshloaded: 8:37am On Mar 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
Rip lads
Your death will be avenged
Avenged?? angry
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2020
Hmm... so bad! Dear Lord have mercy on us all.
RIP TO THE DEAD...
But this lady looks a lot like Toyosi in Jennifer's Diary.
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Obiaksnews: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2020
I don't know if it's a bomb blast and currently there is no proof to show otherwise. and yes, a gas explosion can cause such damage not necessarily having to burn down the buildings but the high level of pressure and sound shock can cause such damage. read this to have a better understanding :
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjWxpHUvZ7oAhXJxoUKHdhBDHEQFjABegQICxAF&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fema.gov%2Fmedia-library-data%2F20130726-1455-20490-7465%2Ffema426_ch4.pdf&usg=AOvVaw2sJz2D10KJ7M6fGJWcz0RS
fairfora:
says who? Didn't you see how far those buildings were from the nnpc pipeline? It was Bomb blast that took place there and I suspect terrorist attack. Look at the chartered buildings and walls. If it was pipeline explosion, those buildings wouldn't even have even been affected cos of distance and if affected , it would have got burnt instead of being chattered that way

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2020
sociologymajor:

90% of people that stays in festac are Igbos...

Right. From ago down to festac.

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2020
That's why we must always watch where we choose to live. When I was searching for a house and was shown a place called pipeline, immediately I found out nnpc pipe ran Tru there I told the agent to cancel the area.

5 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
Rip lads
Your death will be avenged
Another terrorist spoted

2 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by karashita: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Why this? Why now

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:
This is a similar video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kfHq4klrcw,

the truth is we cannot develop while we still have our education sector like this, our security sector like this so perhaps we should forget about development till we're able to fix the foundation. Our secondary schools are breeding animals, cultists etc

Many thanks for sharing the pathetic video that was uploaded only four months ago. embarassed angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by mcgaius: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2020
Stay away from any place in Lagos with the name Abule because it's a disaster in the waiting.Abulado and Abulegba have all had explosion in recent times.

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Bluffly: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Carelessness on the part of people also, houses were demolished last year but people went back to rebuild them, NNPC has notified people living around pipelines about the danger, several times, but people didn't listen. Get your facts right first.
Truth but it still boils down to the government to be stern and not allow such in the first place. There should be punitive measures. Nigerians can be stupidly stubborn with their nothing they happen mentality. They'll say "Na today". May God Almighty grant the lost lives eternal rest.
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Igbos are d developers there na!
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Kay25(m): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2020
What kills Nigerians only a daily basis is much worst than th corona the world is fearing Lil wonder corona is a learner here...so sad to have lost beautiful people like this to avoidable death..what a country!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by jonadaft: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
OSUs always just wail stupîdly and miserably.

Back to your stupid comment, please if you feel that way, you should go back to your state to deveRop it.

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2020
Octopusssy:
Somehow I doubt only 15 people lost their lives. I really doubt
thats impossible. But i believe dey meant they've been able to recover 15 bodies at DAT time which could be possible cos they are slow . its a terrible one indeed
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:51am On Mar 16, 2020
meezynetwork:
NNPC pipeline in residential area is a disaster about to happen

I'm sure the pipeline got there before the houses.

It's just that people are greedy and stupid at the same time, from the unscrupulous omoniles to the officials aiding them, to landlords buying up land in such a dangerous area.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2020
may their soul rest in peace
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Emaprince: 8:55am On Mar 16, 2020
I was still on my bed when it happened. I was wondering what kind of explosion that could be...and where it happened. Never knew it was this disastrous.

Lord have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2020
jeff1607:

Please what year did you last remember her at sacred heart uromi
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by stevegentle490: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2020
May they all find rest in the Lord, Amen.
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Tapout(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:

u done go buy market.. they are coming for you grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2020
When did u say the event happened
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2020
emeijeh:
Quite pathetic.
You wake up in the morning and not see dusk of the same day.

I am still in shock that Sr. Henrietta Alokha (The Principal of Bethlehem Girls College as at yesterday) is gone cry
I knew her when she was principal of Sacred Heart High School, Uromi, many years ago - today, she is no more.

No one knows when it is his or her time..... Try to be good and show kindness in your own little way to people around you, while you still can.

This woman must be a wonderful person... I don't know her but may her soul rest in perfect peace.. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.