Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) (98159 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Designerdollars: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2020
I don't believe this is a gas explosion.
I was at a friends house in badagry that morning and felt a serious shock wave.
I even thought it was an earthquake.
Every land lord came out shocked and surprised asking what just happened!
Please note that badagry to abule ado is 27 miles away!!!
Which kind of gas explosion will send shock waves to about 27 mile radius?!!!
I suspect a terrorist attack!!
Emaprince:
I was still on my bed when it happened. I was wondering what kind of explosion that could be...and where it happened. Never knew it was this disastrous.

Lord have mercy on us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Damntruth(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2020
aylive02:
I do think if it's a mistake to be a Nigerian sometimes undecided
Go and become and Italian biko undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Keemsleek005(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2020
ednut1:
Every house around that zone needs to be demolished

If they had done that earlier it you also that will shout that a certain tribe us been abused or maltreated cos they are been haterd bla bla. Now these as happen you people are shouting who sold the place to them. Am just tired of nigerian cos i dont know how a sensible person will want to steal oil from a metal pipe. Me i just tire.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Ikology(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
But I am reading a lot of Igbo names here.... Not to be insensitive..are you sure it's not a plot against we Igbo people?

Typical Tribalist. You are not an Igbo man/woman.

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Ikology(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2020
Mjpem23:

Hear yourself out please! "are you sure it's not a plot against we Igbo people?"

World with people like you will never know Peace.

Ungrateful Bastard

He is a yoruba man
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Glory2DLamb(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2020
Many faces of terrorism!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Lucyfa10: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2020
It also affected my work place, the roof almost came crashing on me..we thank God for the gift of life and also pray for those who lost their lives may their soul rest in the bossom of the Lord..AMEN

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by pawesome(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
But I am reading a lot of Igbo names here.... Not to be insensitive..are you sure it's not a plot against we Igbo people?
na igbo pple get dt area na
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by pawesome(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Designerdollars:
I don't believe this is a gas explosion.
I was at a friends house in badagry that morning and felt a serious shock wave.
I even thought it was an earthquake.
Every land lord came out shocked and surprised asking what just happened!
Please note that badagry to abule ado is 27 miles away!!!
Which kind of gas explosion will send shock waves to about 27 mile radius?!!!
I suspect a terrorist attack!!

you HV never experienced it that's why....
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2020
embarassed embarassed

RIP, couple.

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by lucky4west: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2020
sad and serious....so many ways to die and limited ways to survive...from corona virus to gas explosion...i think this explosion resulted from bunkering...but as usual the truth will be covered up becox it is an organised crime/bunkering
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Antoeni:
It's so painful.
My friend who went to church, before getting home,he had no home to calls is own again.He lost his house and everything.
Luckily for him,he was in church when the inferno Occurred. The Building Close to theirs, Lost 8 Souls.

Rest in peace to all the deceased.

We thankful to God for his life! With life, there's hope. Imagine if he boycotted church!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by hilfinity(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Chaiiiii cry

I just don't know what to say self...

It's Just too painful cry cry

May d souls of the departed rest peacefully under the bosom of our Lord (amen)

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2020
seniormallam:

They don't always count the abokis as human being that died.

grin what do you mean by this statement? Or are they classified as animals? undecided

This country don tire me sef undecided
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by mystery22: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2020
Rip,very painful news
We are waiting for the last straw,what is happening in Cameroun will be a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by nengibo: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2020
seniormallam:

They don't always count the abokis as human being that died.
Na wa oh, wat do you mean
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by potent5(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2020
Please learn to read and comprehend. Abi you no do comprehension for primary school?
seniormallam:

And it shall be well with those that built or rent apartment on or beside pipelines abi?
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Rip
Gone too soon candle in the grave
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Honeydenz(f): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2020
How come no-one is thinking towards my direction.? An igbo man/men whose turn is to make a sacrifice to his ritual gods refuesed to make his yearly sacrificed hence the gods decided to raise down his warehouse with fire... Causing the death of innocent citizens alongside. FULLSTOP!

Most igbo men are notorious for money rituals, not all though but 70% of them.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Eclement(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2020
Antoeni:
An explosion rocked the Abule Ado area of Lagos state in the early hours of this morning, 15th of March 2015.

The National Emergency Management Authority (NEMA) put the death toll at 15 as of Sunday evening, a family of 4 and 11 others.
There are reports on social media that a beautiful couple met their untimely death in the explosion.

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) said a truck which hit gas cylinders around the corporation’s pipeline right of way triggered the explosion.

Many houses were destroyed while vehicles got damaged in the explosion which reverberated across Nigeria’s most populous city.

Residents and witnesses counter their losses. At the headquarters of the Lagos province 3 of the Redeemed Church of God (RCCG) located on 24 Road, Festac town, the explosion which occurred more than a kilometre away from the church premises, shattered glass windows, injuring worshippers.

A parish of the First Baptist Church near the RCCG parish also lost a part of its roof. The roof of a parish of the Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel) located at 7th avenue, Festac, was also blown off in addition to that of the Ark Parish of the RCCG at first avenue.

The Odic Plaza, a motor parts mall and warehouse, Bush Bar Hotel, Green Horse Plaza which houses tyres, Arch Angel Catholic Church, Chino Plaza with many goods in it, and a mechanic village, all located inside the Trade Fair Complex, Ojo, were all hit by the explosion.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/this-beautiful-couple-died-in-the-gas-explosion-that-rocked-abule-ado-lagos/

15th of March, 2015?

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Antoeni:
An explosion rocked the Abule Ado area of Lagos state in the early hours of this morning, 15th of March 2015.

The National Emergency Management Authority (NEMA) put the death toll at 15 as of Sunday evening, a family of 4 and 11 others.
There are reports on social media that a beautiful couple met their untimely death in the explosion.

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) said a truck which hit gas cylinders around the corporation’s pipeline right of way triggered the explosion.

Many houses were destroyed while vehicles got damaged in the explosion which reverberated across Nigeria’s most populous city.

Residents and witnesses counter their losses. At the headquarters of the Lagos province 3 of the Redeemed Church of God (RCCG) located on 24 Road, Festac town, the explosion which occurred more than a kilometre away from the church premises, shattered glass windows, injuring worshippers.

A parish of the First Baptist Church near the RCCG parish also lost a part of its roof. The roof of a parish of the Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel) located at 7th avenue, Festac, was also blown off in addition to that of the Ark Parish of the RCCG at first avenue.

The Odic Plaza, a motor parts mall and warehouse, Bush Bar Hotel, Green Horse Plaza which houses tyres, Arch Angel Catholic Church, Chino Plaza with many goods in it, and a mechanic village, all located inside the Trade Fair Complex, Ojo, were all hit by the explosion.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/this-beautiful-couple-died-in-the-gas-explosion-that-rocked-abule-ado-lagos/

shit happens....they probably in heaven, they're lucky they've escaped corona

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Azeez532(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Topmaike007:
is it Nigeria that said someone should build or rent house near powerline

How do know a pipeline is in an area when it is buried under ground
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2020
Rip Chisom and husband. She was my colleague.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by aylive02(m): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2020
Damntruth:
Go and become and Italian biko undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by dele1727: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2020
Rip Chisom and Hubby
May you rest in the bossom of the lords

For Your Gas detector for home and industrial use contact us @
JASHSUPPLIES.COM https://jashsupplies.com/product-category/safety-ppe-equipment/
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Common! Pray for the deposed .
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2020
What a painful exit of the Nigerians' hope!
Sun set at dawn.
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2020
To solve or stop the reoccurring of such sad phenomenon you have to join hand with the law enforcement agencies by reporting any one found secretly tapping fuel from the pipelines.Let's save lives for nobody knows who it may affect

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Makavelli25: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2020
Froshloaded:

Avenged?? angry
Ye niggi
Avenged!!!
We all knw what killed that family.
Bomb!! planted on a pipeline to aid the explosion.
Boko boys are here
Buhari boys are here
go get a gun if u love yaself
The next two mnts we will be seeing more of this.

Btw if i see any aboki for my territory "i will cut da head and take it to a police station.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by princebabados: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
are u so daft dat u must attach tribal sentiment to everything?

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Sexyliciousbri: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2020
What a lost may God console their families ���� my condolences to each and everyone � that lost their friends or family members ☹️☹️☹️���
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Paperwork: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2020
24kmagic:
May their souls rest rest in peace.

Lagos is one of the worst places to live.

After North East, fear Lagos.

While it's true there are no terrorists there, there are other 1000 other ways to die.

From pipeline explosion, to 7ft container falling on you, to stress, traffic, tanker explosion, trailer colliding with a small vehicle, yahoo boys using our girls, and the list goes on.

That place needs serious decongestion because it's too choked.

Everybody wants to live in Lagos, and because of that, somebody will go and sell land for you on a ticket time bomb.

Abuja is the place to be, at least, with much, much less troubles than Lagos.

Again RIP to the beautiful couples.
Nigeria generally has a low life expectancy rating. But you're right, one is more likely to die in Lagos than in Abuja. Naija na wa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.