Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) (98160 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Shekochild:
Nigerians and their ways of seeing things sucks... They bring tribalism into anything. Ethnocentrism, tribalism, religion extremists and corrupt individuals are the down fall of this country. Even if Nigeria break into 70 countries all these things will still prevail within the individual nations. This is a big problem in Africa especially in Nigeria...

You dey mind them? A divided Nigeria would be worse than South Sudan and those agitating for division will find themselves in Niger, Chad, Mali as refugees. grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2020
All i read on here are God help us, God this, God that, God, God, God and RIP. Everyone sits in their small rooms calling God. when election comes they will still vote the same crooks that are killing them after receiving a cheap tin of milk and 1kg bag or rice. until Nigerians get together forget which tribe or religion you are, come together and fight for your rights, the killing will never stop until something is done.

The Nigerian masses should stop hiding behind prayers, God, Jesus and on social media. start making changes practically. Come together, Go drag all these crooked politicians who are causing all the problems out of their offices and houses and kick their fu cking asses.

Next year more people will be killed and people will write more RIP on and on it goes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2020
Eternity is what matters. RIP

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by madgoat(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2020
femtex007:
The guy is my friend's brother. I doubt if this incidence is truly gas explosion because it looks more of bomb blast. I pray their soul find peace.

Liar.... grin
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by telemployer: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2020
Things can happen at any time , run into Christ Jesus so you can be safe......

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2020
Chai this one touch me, 4rm their pics it seems like newly wedded....

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by gwama2: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
RIP. The man is handsome, but lady have a big mouth. cool cool cool
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by my2chains(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hmm,
we pray they head straight to heaven to rest in eternal bliss

anyways

Good day nairalanders,

For those who need to invest in farming or maybe to startup a test pilot project before investing huge amount of money into farming should contact me on 07041246325

the farmland is available here in lagos and no need for you to go and rent any land in far west ogun state.

The transportation fair from ogun state can really crumble you as a beginner,

with just only 10k per year rent you are really good to go here in lagos.

Do visit this my agricultural thread below to read more info on this thanks

www.nairaland.com/5734121/cheap-farmlands-available-here-lagos#87415483
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by gwama2: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
NIGERIA, NIGERIA, ALWAYS BAD NEWS FROM THIS COUNTRY. Disorder in every way causes chaos in this country. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
One day, we'll be all gone.
How would people remember you?
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Topmaike007:
is it Nigeria that said someone should build or rent house near powerline

Must you comment?
IS IT ME THAT REGULATES BUILDING PLAN APPROVAL IN NIGERIA?
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stop building and renting houses along pipelines and hightension poles. So sad. I heard the explosion. Vibrated the ground and buildings at Ago. I was now wondering how it shook the people close to it

2 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by femtex007(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
madgoat:

Liar.... grin
U have the right to say whatever u want. See his wedding picture
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by ajl: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Please before you buy land to build a property or rent a house try to do enough investigation to know the kind of risks around the area. Nigerians take things for granted. This is not a place you buy land or rent close to a pipeline. When a leak happens, the respective authorities will not respond on time. A 1994 petrol leak in Baruwa, Ipaja area is still there in the groundwater well expanding to new areas. After 25 years NNPC and Lagis State government have done nothing about it. That's even less risky compared to gas leak. NNPC should be sued heavily. They are partly responsible for the deaths and explosion assuming they were informed but failed to respond on time.

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by mdnass(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Antoeni:
An explosion rocked the Abule Ado area of Lagos state in the early hours of this morning, 15th of March 2015.

The National Emergency Management Authority (NEMA) put the death toll at 15 as of Sunday evening, a family of 4 and 11 others.
There are reports on social media that a beautiful couple met their untimely death in the explosion.

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) said a truck which hit gas cylinders around the corporation’s pipeline right of way triggered the explosion.

Many houses were destroyed while vehicles got damaged in the explosion which reverberated across Nigeria’s most populous city.

Residents and witnesses counter their losses. At the headquarters of the Lagos province 3 of the Redeemed Church of God (RCCG) located on 24 Road, Festac town, the explosion which occurred more than a kilometre away from the church premises, shattered glass windows, injuring worshippers.

A parish of the First Baptist Church near the RCCG parish also lost a part of its roof. The roof of a parish of the Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel) located at 7th avenue, Festac, was also blown off in addition to that of the Ark Parish of the RCCG at first avenue.

The Odic Plaza, a motor parts mall and warehouse, Bush Bar Hotel, Green Horse Plaza which houses tyres, Arch Angel Catholic Church, Chino Plaza with many goods in it, and a mechanic village, all located inside the Trade Fair Complex, Ojo, were all hit by the explosion.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/this-beautiful-couple-died-in-the-gas-explosion-that-rocked-abule-ado-lagos/

Nigeria is a country whose citizen's lives are always close to their graves. from car accident to killed by robbers , kidnappers, terrorist, ritualist , gas explosion and all sort of dead trap. may we never be a victims .

3 Likes

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
Your name doesn't implies you. Stupidity has eaten deep into your heart. NO MATTER WHAT, YOUR LIKES ALWAYS FIND WAY TO ROPE SOMEONE IN CALAMITIES THAT BEFALLS YOU. STOOPID SET OF PEOPLE
Smartchoiice:
But I am reading a lot of Igbo names here.... Not to be insensitive..are you sure it's not a plot against we Igbo people?

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by dododawa1: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
sociologymajor:

90% of people that stays in festac are Igbos...
not only festschrift but OJO local govt in general are IGBOs.

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by toluwa1(f): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
RIP ...so sad
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by sisisioge: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
It is well...may God pacify all their loved ones o and protect us all. It is really well.
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
it is well
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by my2chains(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
dbestuncle:
Pls 10k per year rent ? Are u kidding me.

RIP to all who lost their lives in the inferno. God help the family and those who lost properties.

yes its 10k per year rent for farming in just a plot here in lagos sir
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Izigha(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
anonimi:

Bullet train without bullet brains from full enrollment of children in schools providing quality education for creating new values and maintaining existing ones, is a recipe for disastrous waste and rottenness.
Why do you want that

Eish, sad. if you put your dogs in this type of building in some countries, you will be arrested. undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by Platony(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
But I am reading a lot of Igbo names here.... Not to be insensitive..are you sure it's not a plot against we Igbo people?

Come, How old are u?

How can u be this dumb??

1 Like

Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
chinchonglee:

they shuld be lying...
i counted more than 20 alone
you counted by yourself?
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 2:42am On Mar 17, 2020
24kmagic:
May their souls rest rest in peace.

Lagos is one of the worst places to live.

After North East, fear Lagos.

While it's true there are no terrorists there, there are other 1000 other ways to die.

From pipeline explosion, to 7ft container falling on you, to stress, traffic, tanker explosion, trailer colliding with a small vehicle, yahoo boys using our girls, and the list goes on.

That place needs serious decongestion because it's too choked.

Everybody wants to live in Lagos, and because of that, somebody will go and sell land for you on a ticking time bomb.

Abuja is the place to be, at least, with much, much less troubles than Lagos.

Again RIP to the beautiful couples.

obviously, the people who troop in there every day to live disagree with you vehemently!
your Abuja is so good, it doesn't attract as many people into it.
it is so insignificant, it is not even seen as a major in Africa, let alone the world!
so you can carry on your hate for Lagos all you want. it doesn't stop it from being the wonderful place that it is. it has its challenges yes, and so does New York! the subway in New York is becoming infamous for rat infestation and homelessness. but you don't hear people describe it the way you do lagos.
it is also important we remember that your almighty Abuja has an Mpape, Gwagwalada, Kuje, and Abaji! so what are you saying!
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by wakaawaka(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2020
RIP
Re: Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) by mank1234(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
That's the issue with us. Down playing casualties figures. Immediately, I saw the aerial view of the damage and the school picture I knew there is a lot of cover up going on.

9jaDoomCountry:
Anybody who tells you the number of death is 15 is part of the conspiracy. I even read in one the news that the whole students were rescued. Believe everything you read online at your own peril.

Nema claimed it wasn't a pipeline explosion but MAYBE from a nearby factory.

What are you covering? I was there because my relation was trapped. It was a colossal loss.

nigeria is a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.